Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (64877 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Jaqenhghar: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
A Nigerian reject being celebrated over the World!! Nigeria, please say no to nepotism, despotism, endemic corruption, ethnic bigotry which the current government shields with their lives!

Today is democracy day, what has Nigeria as a country got to be celebrated?? It’s a sad story since independence!
Nigerians too are shamelessly celebrating him. That is like claiming ownership of a girl you rejected

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by AbaLion: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
-Lion
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by lilbarracuda(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through

For how much are you will to put us through?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Bossjakande: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lalas247:

True still violence is wrong regardless

Anyhoo

Night night let me go celebrate winning the Cup.. wink
u hate him cos his yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by handsomeyinka(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
LiveByNight:
Another arranged fight for AN B's an underdog who he will defeat easily just so he can say he is undefeated
.. rubbish stay padder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY7ZZjOCai4
How many fight have you won?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
A Nigerian reject being celebrated over the World!! Nigeria, please say no to nepotism, despotism, endemic corruption, ethnic bigotry which the current government shields with their lives!

Today is democracy day, what has Nigeria as a country got to be celebrated?? It’s a sad story since independence!
All this click bait post sef... Who told u 9ja rejected him undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by peachesandcream: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through
how
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by newlinecomm(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
HISS WELL...

G
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by BluntBoy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
moralistic:
..i am tired of boxing already .....same thing happened to may weather vs pacman....... they didn't fight when they were suppose to. rather they left it till old age..... and the fight was one of the most boring fight of that year..... I fear Joshua and wilder may go the same way..... expect them to fight in 5 years time

And they would end up giving us a very boring fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by joseff14(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
What time is the fight?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Virus99:

At your age, What special thing have you ever been hyped for in life?
Who have av u ever fight in ur entire miserable existence ?
What great thing have you ever achieved in your life ?

Joshua is an Olympic Gold medalist. He fought his way up right from the scratch. Nothing was handed over to him, he won it all thru share hardwork.

And you one miserable little twart who's never left the confines of your parent think you have an opinion over him ? undecided
Mtcheew some Nigerians are just so disgusting.

Men shut Up and stop talking nonsense

AJ is a weak over hyped boxer , infact it's so bad that the international boxing is world is complaining do your research

He doesn't fight real fighters

Let him. Fight Wilder na

Fights are not won with mouth

Go online and read public opinion, this isn't nairaland hate people are speaking out
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by HitSong: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
LiveByNight:
Another arranged fight for AN B's an underdog who he will defeat easily just so he can say he is undefeated
.. rubbish stay padder

Get a life.
No one cares
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by adelaja70(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Saltybear:

AJ is a weak over hyped boxer , infact it's so bad that the international boxing is world is complaining do your research

Let him. Fight Wilder na

Go online and read public opinion, this isn't nairaland hate people are speaking out
WHY YOU COME DEY CRY NA... WHO STOLE YOUR CANDY?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by GramaCorrector: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Please i want to learn
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by semyman: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bout to Bow
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Elynxx08: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Saltybear:

Let him. Fight Wilder na

keep quiet mr man. is Vladimir klitchko not a real fighter or is parker not a real fighter. Guy stop hating Joshua has is style that works for him just like fury nd wilder and let me tell you the only thing wilder does is punching hard. sentiments aside the last time he fought fury he should have lost. so lock up

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by iksman2002(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
How pls?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Skindiveaa7: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please I am interested,Thanks.
RiyadhGoddess:
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by funkyjms: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
joseff14:
What time is the fight?

4AM and it will be on NTA Sport.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Menaha(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
LiveByNight:
.. rubbish stay padder

My brother, tell them. This so-called 'big' fight is staged.
The organizers knows what the outcome of the fight will be even before announcing it to the public. Na business dem dey.
AJ will win just to maintain his unbeaten record. At the end, both AJ and Ruiz (including the organizers) will go home with millions of dollars and everybody is happy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by BluntBoy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lalas247 is right. Anthony Joshua is overhyped. However, it is no fault of his.

The present heavyweight class is a fraud.

Look at the three champions (Joshua, Wilder and Fury) and see who they are busy fighting this year.

Over the weeks leading to today's fight, Hearn and his cash cow (AJ) have been praising Ruiz like he is the next Mike Tyson all in a bid to make Ruiz look like a serious contender.

Yes, Ruiz is good. But the world wants better.

Now, Wilder seems likely to rematch grandpa Ortiz who has been 40 for years now and who should be taking medications for his high blood pressure. Maybe, this time, grandpa would die in the ring.

And then, there is Hearn who seems more likely to have AJ rematch Whyte. Well, the fight should make for an interesting watch.

Then, maybe Fury would rematch Chisora.

Three shameless heavyweight fighters wasting our time with needless boasting.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by bigcee(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Saltybear:

Let him. Fight Wilder na

Have you ever been in the ring before you silly Arrow. He doesnt fight real fighters bla bla bla...Why didn't Wilder fight Klitschko. Olodo no one is complaining. Oga if you dont know shit, just shut up. I'm very sure you started following boxing when AJ started his carrier.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by marleymalibu(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2019
i feel AJ will lose cos of that Drake's curse shit. Im putting my money on Ruiz sharps!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Luckyomon(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2019
Please what time is the fight?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by abulude: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2019
I learned that the bout will be shown on STV and NTA network. How true is that?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Eavy(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2019
yurme:
sure win for Aj
Just pray for our guy, CU's once I hear 'Russia' the thing no be for here.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by golddeejay(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2019
I don't understand why people just follow western media and "oyinbo" commenters without comparing the facts.

Wilder had his first professional fight in 2008.

AJ became professional in 2013.

In 2019, AJ has fought more boxing matches.

AJ has more titles.

Who then is running from fights and avoiding tough opponents...
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by 123ayodeji(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Is DSTV showing it what station and time God bless
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 02, 2019
bigcee:

Have you ever been in then ring before you silly Arrow. He does fight real fighters bla bla bla...Why didn't Wilder fight Klitschko. Olodo no one is complaining. Oga if you dont know shit, just shut up. I'm very sure you started following boxing when AJ started his carrier.

Oga Wilder didn't fight kiltchko for the same. Reason he didn't fight this dummy. aJ fought today , he wasn't at his prime again and Wilder avoids such weak opponents

View what Wilder does to his opponents before you argue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlG0Rpcduig
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Elynxx08:

keep quiet mr man. is Vladimir klitchko not a real fighter or is parker not a real fighter. Guy stop hating Joshua has is style that works for him just like fury nd wilder and let me tell you the only thing wilder does is punching hard. sentiments aside the last time he fought fury he should have lost. so lock up

Oga shut up abeg

Leave all this story please if you don't know anything about boxing then shut up

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2019
adelaja70:

WHY YOU COME DEY CRY NA... WHO STOLE YOUR CANDY?

This man

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden by kayusely70(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2019
AJ go ahead and do Nigeria proud again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah shaves off his beard (photo) / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.