Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? (674 Views)

Girl Allegedly Abscond With Money Transfered By Error / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by edidiongmichael(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2019
I don't know where to post this, but I believe justice will still be served.

I keep thinking about it, who has had the experience of an ATM paying them the wrong value they inserted and how do you prove to the bank that what you got from the machine is an error incase you wish to file a complain?
Re: As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by Hotworta1: 10:46am On May 29, 2019
I am yet to come in contact with the ATM that will over pay me in Nigeria. Though never been underpaid by ATM.
Re: As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2019
in Nigeria, we don't have such ATM that over pays you, only the ones that will debit n not pay you or will not even dispense but alert don come your phone sharp sharp
Re: As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by dirtycoin(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2019
Hotworta1:
I am yet to come in contact with the ATM that will over pay me in Nigeria. Though never been underpaid by ATM.

Same here
Re: As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by osemoses1234(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2019
Yes in my dream

Re: As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by Restroom: 8:43pm On May 29, 2019
For 9ja?
Our ATM machines get eye o
Re: As ATM Overpaid Or Underpaid You By Error Before? by Auxtin85(m): 4:01am On May 30, 2019
No ATM in the world will over pay you

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Mad At Danfo Driver After Getting Stuck Inside Lagos Traffic / Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Migrant Father And Daughter Trying To Get To The US / Woman Who Locked Boy In Dog Cage Reportedly Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.