Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! (3238 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 - Official Specifications & Price! / Infinix S5 - Hands On, Official Specifications & Price!!! / Infinix Hot 8 | 8 Lite: Official Specifications & Price #EmpoweredandBigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Samson1851(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2019
Finally, the launch of the Tecno Phantom 9 Smartphone is around the corner. Here's what to Expect...

A HUGE SURPRISE AWAITS YOU...

Kindly Watch Here ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgZIRsUJLqU

#TecnoPhantom9
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2019
Lol, if God helps they will use a Mediatek helio P70 chipset and slam a price of 150k on it...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by calddon(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2019
Helio P35, on a flagship? How is this even possible?

If the speculations on the specs are right then am disappointed at the persons who would buy this device in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by eki2000(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
It should not cost more than galaxy A50 otherwise people go run
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by seunfly: 10:39pm On May 29, 2019
I don't think a reasonable brand will use mediatek as flagship however if tecno use anything less than mediatek P70, then tecno deserved to be burnt down.

I don't expect them to go above 100k to 120k max, with good display 450ppi and 6gb ram and 128gb rom. Anything other than that, tecno and their fans needs hot early morning slap.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by korban3134(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2019
seunfly:
I don't think a reasonable brand will use mediatek as flagship however if tecno use anything less than mediatek P70, then tecno deserved to be burnt down.

I don't expect them to go above 100k to 120k max, with good display 450ppi and 6gb ram and 128gb rom. Anything other than that, tecno and their fans needs hot early morning slap.

Guy just get ready for major disappointment... remember it's Tecno we're talking about o... cheesy

First place the phone will be above 110k so price wise it's not looking to nice..well let me stop here

Meanwhile Infinix zero 6 with SD636 is N120k on Jumia .... laugh or cry if you want cheesy cheesy d matter tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Yyvonne: 3:48am On May 30, 2019
Can't wait... I trust Tecno on this one
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by seunfly: 6:51am On May 30, 2019
korban3134:

Guy just get ready for major disappointment... remember it's Tecno we're talking about o... cheesy

First place the phone will be above 110k so price wise it's not looking to nice..well let me stop here

Meanwhile Infinix zero 6 with SD636 is N120k on Jumia .... laugh or cry if you want cheesy cheesy d matter tire me

I knew tecno will never mentain minimum spec standard, I was just hope dreaming that tecno will.

I also knew tecno will never be reasonable with price I was still hoping they will remove their sense from their anus.

Finally I don't blame infinix for giving their fans bad screen, poor resolution and SD 636 that Xiaomi are selling for 60k to people for 120k, I blame the blind, ignorant, naive and senseless people who purchase such when Xiaomi is giving people SD675, unbreakable screen, better hardware, superior brand quality and better specs for people at much cheaper rate.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Waiting patiently for this device.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Why buy Tecno of 120k or higher 6gb ram Helio p35, when you can buy a Xiaomi k20 pro 130k 8gb ram, Snapdragon 855 qualcomm and 69mp back camera and 20mp front

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by OVA200(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
With these specs and the price they are going to slam on it believe me this phone won't sell just like the infinix zero 6.

Chinese phone don takeover.
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by korban3134(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
seunfly:

I knew tecno will never mentain minimum spec standard, I was just hope dreaming that tecno will.

I also knew tecno will never be reasonable with price I was still hoping they will remove their sense from their anus.

Finally I don't blame infinix for giving their fans bad screen, poor resolution and SD 636 that Xiaomi are selling for 60k to people for 120k, I blame the blind, ignorant, naive and senseless people who purchase such when Xiaomi is giving people SD675, unbreakable screen, better hardware, superior brand quality and better specs for people at much cheaper rate.

Ignorance na curse but knowingly choosing nonsense after receiving information.. dat one na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed SMH
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Telvin7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nigg3369:
Why buy Tecno of 120k or higher 6gb ram Helio p35, when you can buy a Xiaomi k20 pro 130k 8gb ram, Snapdragon 855 qualcomm and 69mp back camera and 20mp front
I swr I was shocked to the bones ...
Mehnn the phone is too dope to be cheap......
48mp Sony imx58 sensor,124 degree wide angle lens,oled display ,full screen pop up camera,4000mah ba3 , game turbo 2.0, indisplay fingerprint Sensor , snapdragon 855, gorilla glass 5, 6.39 inches , all for 130 k ....this phone don finish oneplus 7 and pro....
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by scarycuteface(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
big ups to tecno on all their device.
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by seunfly: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nigg3369:

The problem is not from tecno, the problem is from those mugus that will buy it under excuse of " if it spoil where will I take it to" or Tecno is cheap and it is for Africa gang" if I was Tecno I will even slam 180k on it, after all who does not like Maga.

For me I'm just waiting for that K20 pro to be labeled poco f2 pro for non Chinese market so I can buy one.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
seunfly:

The problem is not from tecno, the problem is from those mugus that will buy it under excuse of " if it spoil where will I take it to" or Tecno is cheap and it is for Africa gang" if I was Tecno I will even slim 180k on it, after all who does not like Maga.
Up
For me I'm just waiting for that K20 pro to be labeled poco f2 pro for non Chinese market so I can buy one.
I just love everything you said now cause it's true
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by freezy4me: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nigg3369:

130k for 8gb ram k20 pro? Make una take am easy now.
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by MrBONE2(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2019
OVA200:
With these specs and the price they are going to slam on it believe me this phone won't sell just like the infinix zero 6.

Chinese phone don takeover.

grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! by Lavoca: 3:44am On Jun 02, 2019
freezy4me:

130k for 8gb ram k20 pro? Make una take am easy now.
From AliExpress, if you can wait for the prices to stabilise.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other Phone As Useless As Windows Phone / E-naira.. Things You Need To Know About The New Nigeria Digital Currency / The Magical Iphone6 Features That Android Phones Have Had For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.