Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (839 Views)

This Is What Is Popping Up In My Htc Pls Help Me / My Htc Desire 610 Can't Recieve Call Nor Make Call / Help Me On My HTC Desire 610 Hotspot Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TheDejiEmpire(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2019
Re: . by thesolutions(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2019
Power off the device.
The hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time till the phone start. If it didn't take you to factory mode, try power button and volume up button. One should work.

Scroll down using the power down button to clear cache or anything that looks like that and select using the power button.

Allow your phone to restart.

It should do.
Re: . by TheDejiEmpire(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
thesolutions:
Power off the device.
The hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time till the phone start. If it didn't take you to factory mode, try power button and volume up button. One should work.

Scroll down using the power down button to clear cache or anything that looks like that and select using the power button.

Allow your phone to restart.

It should do.

I've actually done factory reset a quite number of Times but nothing is working.
Thanks for your response btw. Any other help you could render?
Re: . by wilyfalcone(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:
Help, This dialog keeps popping up whenever i switch on my phone and now phone is completely useless as i can't use it cause the stuff keeps coming on. Even i cant swipe down from my notification panel. Please Welp!!! How do i go about this ? Please!!!
Engineers...

Model is HTC One M8.
I feel is the default launcher, go to the app settings locate the launcher, clear cache and reboot ur device, that should do.
Re: . by TheDejiEmpire(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
wilyfalcone:
I feel is the default launcher, go to the app settings locate the launcher, clear cache and reboot ur device, that should do.

How do i even locate launcher
Re: . by wilyfalcone(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:

How do i even locate launcher
check settings page and go to default app settings you would see launcher, click on it and wipe cache, clear data then reboot
Re: . by lekjons(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:
Help, This dialog keeps popping up whenever i switch on my phone and now phone is completely useless as i can't use it cause the stuff keeps coming on. Even i cant swipe down from my notification panel. Please Welp!!! How do i go about this ? Please!!!
Engineers...

Model is HTC One M8.
Here's something you can do.

Find a way to get a launcher onto your memory card, then insert it into your phone.

Whenever the error pops up, press "close" and quick navigate to "storage" to install the launcher(it might take a few tries, but you should have at least a second after you press "close" before the error pops up again, I've done it before)..

OR

Take your phone to an engineer for flashing..
Re: . by TheDejiEmpire(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2019
lekjons:
Here's something you can do.

Find a way to get a launcher onto your memory card, then insert it into your phone.

Whenever the error pops up, press "close" and quick navigate to "storage" to install the launcher(it might take a few tries, but you should have at least a second after you press "close" before the error pops up again, I've done it before)..

Done the launcher thing, guess i just have to stick with the Latter

OR

Take your phone to an engineer for flashing..
Re: . by lekjons(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2019
@TheDejiEmpire, did you set the launcher that you installed as default?

I've seen that "ui error" thingy on an HTC m7 before, and i solved it by installing Nova launcher.
Re: . by TheDejiEmpire(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2019
lekjons:
@TheDejiEmpire, did you set the launcher that you installed as default?

I've seen that "ui error" thingy on an HTC m7 before, and i solved it by installing Nova launcher.

Yes i installed one Launcher and i installed it as default. The ui thingy keeps popping up and even the buttons for Minimizing and Going back has refused to appear

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobile Nigeria Eid El Kabir Scratch And Win Promo ‎ / . / Neatly Used Iphone 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.