Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me (5656 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by jonaifame22(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Bro, believe me, all feelings she ever had for you if she ever did died that day you paid for soft drink for her and her friend and left the change for them, wait lemme bust ya bubbles, that girl u described as a flat ass was the cause to your problems, they probably discussed your matter for more than 5 hours after wards and the girl advised her to milk you dry, u displayed your cash to them ND making them see you as a potential mugu, u fvcked up real hard here, u don't display your cash or let girls known u have alot of it, especially when u haven't laid her, she either become your side chick if she is loose or in this your case see you as a potential Mugu grin from my experience, if you ever wanna succeed in getting cute bae especially when they are walking in group, make the ugly one among them your friend and the world is yours cheesy, pick a fight with her or hate her from afar and kiss your ambition of dating any girl in that group goodbye, girl are very sensitive and can detect when u don't like them or give a fvck about them, Now she has turned you down just as she discussed and her friend advised her to, from that moment u asked her to see u in the house she already knew the agenda of the meeting, she knew you like her a lot ND that was when she discovered your mumu button, and she is ready to bleed u dry now, its all a tactics, bro this is my advice,
Be cool with kunbi but don't ever tell her nothing about loving her, and don't be too chatty with her either, she will notice your distance and wanna come close to you to find out why, then you can leverage on the opportunity to get her laid if you use your head well,
then she will be stuck in between becoming your girlfriend or just fvck buddies, ND when she finally bogged, give her a first class fvcking and watch her fall helplessly in love with u, love happen with time bro, now it is an emotional black mail and it works for me every time, try this ND thank me later, it works like magic. Its a Bro code. cool
alright
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by castro316: 2:32am On Jun 06, 2019
jonaifame22:
I'm not a father christmas, but i try to help people without gettn anything in return, well maybe because they have nothing to payback wth,but in a case where someone has something to pay back nko,dis where my story starts

Well,I'd love to talk about kunbi,she is a very beautiful gal,who jus recently turned 19,are eyes are very white,sharp and bright like a phone screen light on its brightest,when she smiles dimples appears fastened to her lovely cheeks,round and obvious like the new full moon in the sky signalling the period off the new yam festival when people in a village setting celebrate to eat the first yam of the harvest, well believe me when I say that i do not hesitate to preach the gospel of her beauty to her and of course which she'll smile and say uncle Israel, u have come again ,i have tried to make her underatand that i do not in anyway share resemblance wth her father or her mother neither am i related to her parents in any way hence she should stop calling me her uncle and rather address by my name,and she'd smile , and cover her face wth her hands, when I hold her hands and feel the softness,I jus feel like detaching my preek and giving it to her to go home with it and use it to scratch her toto whenever it itches her.

Kunbi started barbng her hair wth me when she was in ss3,and i use to collect any amount she has even when it is as low as 50naira.

My lust for her was born on one fateful Saturday as I headed hurriedly for work, I cldnt get a bike to haul me down to my shop so I decided walking fast, as I moved forward, I noticed a female figure jogging towards my way,and what really caught my attention was the way her both breasts bounced up and down her chest in unison like the duo of peter and Paul in the defunct psquare group dancing and jumping up and down the stage in a star mega jam concert to the thrill of their young and teeming fans,this rare sight of the happening on her chest region by her meaty breasts confused me a bit like a person who has been given a very clumsy and zigzag explanation of how to get to a street he his going to.

I would have recognised her from afar if she hadn't worn a head gear, but I recognised her lately when she was already close to me, and we exchanged pleasantries,my eyes moved up from her face down to her body and up again to her face as I noticed tiny beads of sweat on her nose, I hailed her for keeping fit and she told me it's something she has always wanted to do,and as we spoke another gal of about the same age grade as her caught up wth her and they both laughed, I noticed her friend and she is very beautiful wth very big breasts, pushing up and forward as if it wants to jump into the waiting hands of those who cared to look at it, and not to forgat that she has a very thick and luscious lips which covered her set of teeth like a curtain covering a door mouth,as she looked at me she smiled and greeted me, and then kunbi introduced me to her as a friend, but deep down in my heart, I wished she had introduced me as more than a friend, but I was not dismayed,because the spirit of lust encouraged me to feel Happy,because the way she introduced me as a friend can also make it possible for me to date her friend

Well, as we spoke they both chorused about being thirsty, and they needed to buy a soda to quench their thirst, then we began to comb the nook and cranny of the area and found a place where we bought lucozade boost. And I opened my wallet, proudly displaying the wads of naira note lined on it's inside like cane stripes on the back of a stubborn child, as I saw the both of them sinking their eyes in to the depth of my wallet like a customer at a mama put buka,staring sternly at the big pot of stew as the food vendor searches for a meat or kpomo of choice to sell into the plate.

I could see them from the corner of my powerful eyes, so i culled out a 1000 naira note from the wad of naira notes in my wallet,like an animal farmer cullin out an infectious sheep from the herd to be vaccinated and i payed for their drink and asked that the change be given to them, they were so excited like kids who have jus gotten their Christmas clothes and shoe from their parents,then I asked kunbi to come see me in the evening,cos I had something to tell her. And she said she'll come if she has nothing doing by then so they signalled to me and left.

As they turned and left I examined the back side of the both of them but as i looked at kunbi's friend's yansh, every thought I had of dating her if kunbi fvcks up,crashed like the stock market of 1962, which was so devastating that people had to sell their properties to survive, chai in all my life I have never seen such a flat yansh before, I began to ask my self what cld be responsible for a gal wth such a big breast as hers to have such a small yansh,because I was bothered by the way her yansh hung flatly on her back like a 32 inches LED television on the wall, and I began to ponder on the matter,cld it be that her yansh may be flat simply because she sat on a pin which perforated her yansh tissues hence lettn out all the air inside, or perhaps maybe she was a stubborn child and continuous and excessive spankings to the yansh by both her parents and teachers at school has rendered her yansh to nothing other than a flat mass of flesh hanging loosely about her waist like a door about to come off its hinges., these thoughts and many more ran across my mind like contestants at the access bank Lagos marathon race running on Lagos road.

well, kunbi came to see me yesterday,and I entertained her and we got talking cos its been close to a year we have not seen,she was grateful for all the times I gave her money,to take care of things at home after the money Their parents dropped for them finished when they travelled, so I made her understand that being kind is a nature that I was born wth and she smiled and said, she wishes every guy can be like me,so i delved into the crux of the matter which has been on my mind about her for a long time, and I made her understand my feelings for her.

as I held her hands, and professed my love for her, the softness of her hands triggered a very powerful pant tearing and hymen rupturing erection, as a matter of fact,if there was a machine that can tap penile erection energy and convert it to light, believe me when i say the KVA of current that will have been tapped from my penile erection at that time will be enough to power a local government area for 7 days uninterrupted.

I aready new the rocky situation going on in my genital area as I fought in my mind to control my thoughts so that my preek will soften its stance from a state of hard rock erection,to a soft and flabby state,but as i noticed that she was about to consent to givinge a hug,the thought of her body and my body jamming together in a non injurious but erotic collision, my preek got the signal and it became very strong and hard like the life of a frustrated Nigerian graduated who has graduated for more than five years but with no job and money to take of himself and his beloved, then I told her to give me a hug,she gave me a side hug like the one given in deeper life christian church of God,but i insisted in getting a full frontal hug whereby her breasts and my chest will collide and also the front of my preek and her toto will jam each other but she declined and my pride was hurt like a wounded soldier in battle, and she said the words that broke me finally,sheb said she is not attracted to me and she only likes me as a friend,I felt bitter like a herbal medicine and my preek that was very strong became limp and fell like a female fan of flavour who has jus fainted while watching is thrilling and electrifying performance at a live concert.

well i have planned never to answer her greetings again and withhold whatever goodwill I do extend to her financially,

this is my plight,lepasharon,obontami,smellinganus, blissgregory, dacblogger,class captain,topher052,divepen,originalsly,pls I'm hurtn send a word of comfort pleassssse,mcbrooklyn

Aww. I don't know why guys believe no girl they toast must turn them down. That's life for you. Guy if you get rejected move on to the next. Probably you might get lucky that dat
My analysis
Every hour you must come across a beautiful girl
So every day you will see 24 beautiful girls
In a year you may see 24 x 365 = 8760 beautiful girls of which you may encounter 100 to 1000 in a yr
500 will say yes 500 will say no i.e 50:50 so what's the fuss and cry about girls rejecting you. Mehn have something better to do.
However I need that energy from your erection mbok. I don't have light.
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Do U still want to get her?? i can help u!! being nice always make a guy unattractive to a girl
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by bigpicture001: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2019
I blame you very much. ..and a whole lot of guyz still fall for this...guyz, when you date take time to monitor if sh loves you back with some simple tricks;

1. Cease to call for a day or two nd see wheater sh stays for long b4 sh responds with calls too... very important!

2. Hv keen scrutiny on how much it cost her on gifts for you on your special dates..like birth day...dont accept.. cheap stuffs or i dnt hv money excuse

3. Once a while delibrately create a financial problem dt is within her range nd say it to her hearing after sounding worried , but dnt ask her to help...nd see if sh would willingky oblige to b of help....

4. Stop playing lord " i can always provide for both of us" try nd share responsibilities

5. At the start..try ask about her exes...there may b somthing very common aming tgem dt u dont match...dt may giv an insight dt sh dont really like u.e.g all her exes may obviousky tall, or eduducated.., or people dt are fun crazy, or fair in complexion...if you dont match very common xteristics of her exes...know sh is just puttin uo with you
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
bigpicture001:
I blame you very much. ..and a whole lot of guyz still fall for this...guyz, when you date take time to monitor if sh loves you back with some simple tricks;

1. Cease to call for a day or two nd see wheater sh stays for long b4 sh responds with calls too... very important!

2. Hv keen scrutiny on how much it cost her on gifts for you on your special dates..like birth day...dont accept.. cheap stuffs or i dnt hv money excuse

3. Once a while delibrately create a financial problem dt is within her range nd say it to her hearing after sounding worried , but dnt ask her to help...nd see if sh would willingky oblige to b of help....

4. Stop playing lord " i can always provide for both of us" try nd share responsibilities

5. At the start..try ask about her exes...there may b somthing very common aming tgem dt u dont match...dt may giv an insight dt sh dont really like u.e.g all her exes may obviousky tall, or eduducated.., or people dt are fun crazy, or fair in complexion...if you dont match very common xteristics of her exes...know sh is just puttin uo with you
noted
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by adeboi1: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
jonaifame22:
noted

did you get any of iLegendd's book?
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by jonaifame22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
blissgregory:
Jst try to be nice to her...greet her n u will be fynn.First was Olivia,nw dis one again.Pls upgrade
how's school,by the way thanks for the advice
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fynn...uwc
jonaifame22:
how's school,by the way thanks for the advice
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
Do U still want to get her?? i can help u!! being nice always make a guy unattractive to a girl
okay
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2019
jonaifame22:
okay
Go To This Thread: Dating Drills By Harddon- Romance

1 Like

Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by HARDDON: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
Go To This Thread: Dating Drills By Harddon- Romance

This is nothing but LUST of a gargantuan proportion.
And that needy aura, though embellished in some royal alluring gift of the gab, can be picked from a thousand miles away.
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
HARDDON:

This is nothing but LUST of a gargantuan proportion.
And that needy aura, though embellished in some royal alluring gift of the gab, can be picked from a thousand miles away.
Boss, U Caught Me Directing Someone To Our Inner Lecture Room. Oh Master, 4give Me I Pray Thee. Make This Lost Soul An Alpha Male *bows*
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by ChiefGuru24(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2019
jonaifame22:
okay

Lol. I was once like you bro. To understand girls is very easy. I was probably worse than you sef. Incredibly shy, horrible at conversations, I couldn't make a girl laugh or wet to save my life. I struggled and struggled with girls for many years. Infact I lost my virginity at 22 cry . Konji was always keeping me company. But everything changed after I bought one book like that and read it. Oboy!! Come and see me na, chic magnet of life. grin Now girls are begging to date me(personally I don't date, it's time consuming). I just fúck them and if I like you, I keep you around and keep fûcking you. Anyways, just try and change your style a bit
Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by jonaifame22(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2019
ChiefGuru24:

Lol. I was once like you bro. To understand girls is very easy. I was probably worse than you sef. Incredibly shy, horrible at conversations, I couldn't make a girl laugh or wet to save my life. I struggled and struggled with girls for many years. Infact I lost my virginity at 22 cry . Konji was always keeping me company. But everything changed after I bought one book like that and read it. Oboy!! Come and see me na, chic magnet of life. grin Now girls are begging to date me(personally I don't date, it's time consuming). I just fúck them and if I like you, I keep you around and keep fûcking you. Anyways, just try and change your style a bit
lol@ chic magnet of life

1 Like

Re: After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me by ChiefGuru24(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2019
jonaifame22:
lol@ chic magnet of life

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I  Called My Husband A One Minute Man Out Of Anger, He Refuse To Touch Me Again / It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.