Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State (46731 Views)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On May 29, 2019
Wayo man
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 29, 2019
Continue the development towards Epe, it's a new frontier of development for Lagos.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by elotajohn1(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2019
grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by SaintLucia: 2:35pm On May 29, 2019
ikezuora4689:
All na wash
U think say na Ikpeazu dey talk?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by SaintLucia: 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
Chriswazo:
This man talks too much, I have a feeling he will perform Nothing
Is because u have too much feelings for Ikpeazu.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by chocolatelady(f): 2:37pm On May 29, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
grin
Pls don't link Pope Francis to this monsense. This is absurdity at the peak. Nonsense!!!!!!!!!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by BiafranBushBoy: 2:42pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp

I just want to dm you to chat with you.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by kaslaw: 2:45pm On May 29, 2019
I just hope you won't be the award winning Twitter governor
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by YoungAncient1: 3:03pm On May 29, 2019
His account will be verified soon.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by ochuko80s(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2019
Deomovies:
Congrats man. Make Lagos works in next four years. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

Chat me up on WhatsApp :07080544434
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by SaintM90(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
I have this strong and extraordinary hunch that this tinubu stooge will under perform and fail woefully! Then will the world know he was and still is a psycho!!

Welcome to The HOT SEAT! cool grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by StupidInyamiri: 3:28pm On May 29, 2019
chocolatelady:
Pls don't link Pope Francis to this monsense. This is absurdity at the peak. Nonsense!!!!!!!!!
wake up the Vatican are branch of illuminati, have you watch a movie called Angels and the demons
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2019
kloccvnqq:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS: https://ololufemii..com/2019/05/love-me-nnow.html
wen u go tire
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:31pm On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I just want to dm you to chat with you.

Feel free my dear
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Awoo88: 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Where is the pictures of the inauguration taking place in zamfara
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Ikpongiton: 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp
3900 daily,while keke and okada operators are making 6000 to 10000 and taxi drivers ,15000 daily.so,hide your face,because you are not making anything
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Zealous2710(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
grin
Cant u see dis was photoshoped?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by ajebuter(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2019
All l want is for him to bring back the good days of Fashola under whom Lagos really worked..
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by BiafranBushBoy: 3:58pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Feel free my dear

Maybe you don't understand...

I have nothing to buy or sell...

Just wanna chat and be friends.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by cooltola(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
please do not mess up, twitting means nothing
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:39pm On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Maybe you don't understand...

I have nothing to buy or sell...

Just wanna chat and be friends.

Lol I do understand u. I've made lots of cool friends here
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by RichBoy247: 4:52pm On May 29, 2019
BabaOwen:
Why is airtel network just so terrible embarassed

I hope this man won't be a twitter Governor

Donald Trump is good on Twitter but he is also doing his job.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Anonymous4: 4:59pm On May 29, 2019
The rain was falling so much as he was reading his speech..
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by bubblesng(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
how
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by celeiyke: 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
Puppet
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Och77(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
Tinubu rules on
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2019
Ikpongiton:
3900 daily,while keke and okada operators are making 6000 to 10000 and taxi drivers ,15000 daily.so,hide your face,because you are not making anything
oga for which country
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by lonelydora: 5:33pm On May 29, 2019
Deomovies:
Congrats man. Make Lagos works in next four years. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

Donald Trump is a Twitter President
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

Ur intention is not good towards ur fellow human beings that's y ur life is a mess. U r the greatest failure!
He isn't the greatest failure!
it's the holy spirit that spoke through him.
Ambode tenure would be better than Sanwo Olu's.
that's what God is telling me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.