Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration (40215 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot And Olumide Owuru During His NYSC Days / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Mrcomedimatic: 1:23pm On May 29, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Producer turned Politician, Desmond Elliot was spotted at the swearing in of the new governor of Lagos state and his deputy.

He shared some photos on his page with a caption saying...

At the Inauguration Ceremony of the Lagos state Governor Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu
And deputy Dr Kadri Obafemi Hamzat
@d Tafawa BalewaSquare Lagos

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-desmond-elliot-at-sanwoolus-inauguration/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2019
sad Congratulations to Mr babajide sanwolu. May the prayers of we Nigerians especially we born again Christians continue to guide him and president Buhari to lead us right. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, i say God bless Buhari and grant him more years to continue his good works

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Ultimatezlant: 1:29pm On May 29, 2019
But this dude fresh sha

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by BuhariAdvocate: 1:36pm On May 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
But this dude fresh sha
work harder.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by onecornerboy(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by sevo(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2019
Desmond toilets

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2019
Fine man. Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 29, 2019
I like Desmond Elliot, Steady choping his money. No Drama whatsever.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by vastolord4(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
This Guy Is Just Playing along

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by aguiyi2: 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
HEAD,committee on toilet affairs.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Pidginwhisper: 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
Commissioner for Toilet affair grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by omocalabar(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
work harder.
senseless u are...must u lose ur sense of reasoning cos u support Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On May 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
But this dude fresh sha
I fresh pass am
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
Shave ur bearbear

Idiot man
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by DrBasit(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
Hon. Desmond is looking fresh and yummy...
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Ultimatezlant: 2:29pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Shave ur bearbear

Idiot man
You are on every thrend spreading hate and bigotry

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by MrLampard: 2:29pm On May 29, 2019
This guy is not gettin old
Always lukin young..
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
You are on every thrend spreading hate and bigotry
ikpu dakwasi GI na onu ule GI.
Which bigotry?mpama amu kwilikwili
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
work harder.
na money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by hisexcellency34: 2:31pm On May 29, 2019
olodo. busy taking selfie upandan
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Shave ur bearbear

Idiot man
shave what beards are you mad?...all this beardless gay looking dudes sef
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
shave what beards are you mad?...all this beardless gay looking dudes sef
because u r homo,dnt call Mi homo
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by martineverest(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2019
the toilet man
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by kelvxyn: 2:41pm On May 29, 2019
Cool g
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by gnykelly(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2019
what law has he put forward to help nollywoodd and how has he used his office to curb piracy.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2019
sevo:
Desmond toilets

Sevo Shovel
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by looseweight: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
Your are sighted Mr honourable
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by looseweight: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Congratulations to Mr babajide sanwolu. May the prayers of we Nigerians especially we born again Christians continue to guide him and president Buhari to lead us right. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, i say God bless Buhari and grant him more years to continue his good works
There is nothing like born again christian Mr man. Its either you are a Christian or not. Also, you are not CAN or any other christian body to speak like one. The present government will rule over every citizen regardless of their religion affiliations. You are an evil seed trying to divide us on the basis of religion. Just know that no matter how hard you try to portray what you are not, you will no succeed. Mark my words, God can never me mocked. You shall surely rip bountifully whatever seed you are currently sowing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.