Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (46936 Views)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by deltateam: 9:52am On May 30, 2019
hamid6249:
People don't like to pay debt..... I lent one werey 10k since November last year..... She hasn't pay till now..
Imagine she still has the audacity to tell me she sent my account details to someone owing her, so until that person pays

grin Have you tried comedy?
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by BlackfireX: 9:54am On May 30, 2019
megareal:

Ah swear to be wicked dey hungry me sometimes, especially when people dare you and treat you like you have no feelings. But it's better to let it slide. Human beings are fickle creatures.

I will never hurt you, and planned evil against you....but if you think you you will pay my good with evil...

I will deal with that person with not-God way.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by chival(f): 9:55am On May 30, 2019
I understand his pain as I am also owed various sums. One particular guy has been owing me for years and it can be very annoying. Usually the pain does not really stem from need for the money per se, but from knowing someone is calling you a fool with impunity and no remorse. Many debtors can afford to pay what they owe but are too stingy and mean to.

9 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by deltateam: 9:57am On May 30, 2019
Kaybex007:
I have a friend I whom I was once lending money, but whenever I ask him of my money, he quickly develops loss of memory, the next thing you will hear is when did I borrow it from you or what I borrowed is not up to that. So I had to stop lending him money cuz i do not want wahala for myself. But could you believe that the day I borrowed money from this same friend he made sure he collected interest from the money he borrowed me. That is life for us all.

You still call that mofo a friend?

Cut off from the werey already. That dude could kill you.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by WisdomFlakes: 9:59am On May 30, 2019
pkang:

So hard.
I borrowed someone 10k since 2016 he hasn't paid. The most annoying thing is that I will send him account he would say no network, after two days he will request for another bank account I will still he won't pay. My mind just dey soft. I had wanted to use my Navy friend to arrest his mother but I just felt what if not me but any of my brothers borrow and my parents are being paid for it. I deleted his number but Google still bring it back.
Another is someone working for my boss. When MMM crashed and came back, I was paid this dude borrowed 37k from me till today, his number is not going and last time I went to their house, his won't told me he doesn't know the where about of his son.
Now I was considering arresting the mother or sisters but then I just let it pass.
Once once, my mind still flashes back. The world is wicked.

One of my debtors used to lie that he was in the bank waiting in line to transfer my money (N25k) yet it was all a big fat lie, this was about 8-yrs ago. E go even try to guilt-trip me like say na my fault to dey ask for my own money by saying things like 'on top how much sef??'. After so many lies and tricks I just had to fashi. undecided Nowadays, I only borrow people money that I can afford to dash dem even, that way if they don't pay back I won't even bother.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Sanchez01: 10:00am On May 30, 2019
IsraelSongz:
Personal Experience...

I've actually lent pals a lot of money and just 10% paid as at when promised. 40% paid back but not at the agreed time and they paid in bits and vexation, therefore making the money useless. The other 50% never paid back till date.

So, personally I decided to never lend what I can't let go.
Your pals tried. I lost a friend just this month because of this nonsense. He groveled when he wanted to borrow the money to support his business. Nine months down, he never stopped singing apologies and 150 reasons why he had not been able to pay back as promised.

Nine months after, he said he didn't have the money and I can't cut of his manhood. The rest is history today.

I only blamed myself. I'm sure we would have still been friends if I turned him down when he came begging.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by sameni123(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2019
fotadmowmend:
I hav a principle... I will never borrow you what I can't give you
That's the best advice one of my mentors give me ,only borrow someone money you know you cams dash the person ,if he no pay just tell am I dash you
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by natureisgood(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2019
This One study Cursology ni? See Lines ��

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2019
50k over 3years now and what he could mutter when I finally got his new mobile line was... "thought we're friends?" Why I dey harsh?
I borrowed to help a friend in need, said he needed to boost his business.
This guy goes online showing off his luxury lifestyle.
You all needed to see how humble he was when he came to collect this money, even after all his other friends refused helping him out. I was even robbed Day before he came asking for 100k.
I left him and karma.
If my goodness should kill me, so be it.

4 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by mechanics(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2019
Some people are wicked o, is better to lend someone money that won't affect him or her.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by stanliwise(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
What do you guys think about this?
just give your humble thoughts.

His friend he sent the message to borrowed 50k from him but has not being able to pay him back since over 5yrs. He stop asking d lender for the money for a year but resumed recently.
I suspect you're the one he lend the money?
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2019
lol. Nigerians don't pay back loan unless something is at stake, e.g. collateral.

When someone comes to you for loan you can't afford to lose, just give them the address of a microfinance bank. Let them deal with banks directly, and never stand as a guarantor to anyone you do not trust 100%.

Proverbs 11:15

He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it, But he who hates being a guarantor is secure.

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be among those who become guarantors for debts. If you have nothing with which to pay, Why should he take your bed from under you?

3 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2019
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by rockstar27(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2019
NAIRALAND MEMBER NO GO KILL ME... THESE CURSE IS TOO HEAVY BUT OWN 50K SINCE 5YEARS IS TOO MUCH ALSO. PLEASE I BEG THE BOTH PARTIES TRY TO SORT IT OUT. MR DEBTOR PAY UR DEBT ABEG, U DONE SPOIL THING SINCE 5YEARS U NO RETURNED THE MONEY U BORROWED, SERIOUSLY YOUR'E TOO WICKED OOOOO.... grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Chinif: 10:16am On May 30, 2019
I borrowed someone 100k,when asked him for the money he said i should come and take my fkin money,i went to his shop,the idiot told me to come back the following month,he was even threaten to injure and kill me if dont leave his shop.his owing me for 3yrs.some people are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by stanliwise(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2019
sameni123:

That's the best advice one of my mentors give me ,only borrow someone money you know you cams dash the person ,if he no pay just tell am I dash you
As good as it sound it isn't true nor helpful because some people never dash anyone anything.
And for borrowing people the simple principle is borrow people what they can pay back. how do you borrow #20k to someone who earn #30k when will he pay. but if you borrown him like #4k, he will surely pay except he is having something else in mind.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by stanliwise(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

One of my debtors used to lie that he was in the bank waiting in line to transfer my money (N25k) yet it was all a big fat lie, this was about 8-yrs ago. E go even try to guilt-trip me like say na my fault to dey ask for my own money by saying things like 'on top how much sef??'. After so many lies and tricks I just had to fashi. undecided Nowadays, I only borrow people money that I can afford to dash dem even, that way if they don't pay back I won't even bother.
one thing is that people who borrow people money too attimes is at fault too. Before you borrow your friend 25k, do you know how much he is worth. general principle is to borrow people maximum 15% of what the spend or what they earn. if your friend earn 30k, How dp you want him to pay easily?
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by pelhurmy(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
The same way I lent a colleague 20k since 2017. He stopped picking my calls since we don't stay/work in the same city

Aswear, we're in the same shoes... I lend the guy 40k since 2014. The guy blocked me on every possible social media. You needed to see him when he wanted to borrow the money. He was shedding tears like a baby. I had no choice than to give him. Money I wanted to use for my final year after the industrial training.

People are just heartless. I don't know how one's mind would be at rest knowing fully well you have an outstanding debt!

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by pelhurmy(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
one thing is that people who borrow people money too attimes is at fault too. Before you borrow your friend 25k, do you know how much he is worth. general principle is to borrow people maximum 15% of what the spend or what they earn. if your friend earn 30k, How dp you want him to pay easily?

Sir, this your principle doesn't go well with me. Paying back debt is a thing of the heart. I have lend 50k to a guy who earns 30k. Out of which he would transport and feed himself. The school will still deduct tax and 8%. Yet, this guy paid me back under 2months.

Some people are just insensitive. You don't have to use your own problems to affect others na. If they know they can't refund, why borrow?

6 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by oriafoh(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2019
driand:
grin

Lies how come he typed all that in less than 1 minute 2:55
The person that uploaded the screenshot is the recipient of the message, ie the debtor. If you send any message from your phone it will be on the right hand side of your phone, while when you receive messages it will be on the left hand side of your phone. Hope you get my explanation.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by faithfull18(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2019
Lol, once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by stanliwise(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2019
pelhurmy:

Sir, this your principle doesn't go well with me. Paying back debt is a thing of the heart. I have lend 50k to a guy who earns 30k. Out of which he would transport and feed himself. The school will still deduct tax and 8%. Yet, this guy paid me back under 2months.

Some people are just insensitive. You don't have to use your own problems to affect others na. If they know they can't refund, why borrow?
Check my profile I work with RenMoney, A reputable and renowned organizations that gives loan. You're lucky I guess. People tend to pay debt when they don't feel it will strip them from their present enjoyment even though they have use the former debt to do same.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Nukilia: 10:38am On May 30, 2019
chival:
I understand his pain as I am also owed various sums. One particular guy has been owing me for years and it can be very annoying. Usually the pain does not really stem from need for the money per se, but from knowing someone is calling you a fool with impunity and no remorse. Many debtors can afford to pay what they owe but are too stingy and mean to.

Never worry your mind about the evil folks in the society, they will one day pay back all they have taken from others...Just thank God you're alive to experience the way our world is smiley
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by MyGeneration(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2019
ayanbaba2:

you will make heaven jere!

Nigeria and thier believe... which of our curse(s) has ever "catch" the politicians?

maybe like 2%
If curses were real people way for don die for Nigeria plenty.
LoL...

3 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Enyimbamercedes: 10:40am On May 30, 2019
Never ever lend out money that you cannot afford to lose. It will save you cursing anyone. I learned this the hard way but still trusted to people until finally I have stopped lending. I gave an ex colleague 2m and it took them 4 years to pay back what they promised I would get back in 6 months. Worst still was that they paid it back piece meal which totally ruined the money and till today I’m still owed 300k.

3 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by MyGeneration(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2019
Chinif:
I borrowed someone 100k,when asked him for the money he said i should come and take my fkin money,i went to his shop,the idiot told me to come back the following month,he was even threaten to injure and kill me if dont leave his shop.his owing me for 3yrs.some people are heartless
Oboy u are patient, sometimes the people I let go off who owe me are those I know actually and fully well that they can't pay and they don't have the means to pay, as I dae like this I no dae fear fight. If u owe me money talk to me like that I would come back and empty your shop SIMPLE

3 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by BIXYBABE: 10:43am On May 30, 2019
2shure:
We are good at curses.One thing af learnt is that the more u curse them sef. Dia life dey better.. move on and forget. If dem dash u 1 million now shey u no go jump up.
Their life beta and they are still unable 2 pay. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by sacramento1212: 10:44am On May 30, 2019
megareal:
My so called friend loaned 400k from me. Four years after, she still no pay, abuse me join. I have debts backing up to 9years. The money owed me by people is enough for me to start a profitable business. Now, no more lending of money.

Eyeneka, oya loan me too na. Just #2M pere embarassed
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by MyGeneration(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2019
pelhurmy:

Aswear, we're in the same shoes... I lend the guy 40k since 2014. The guy blocked me on every possible social media. You needed to see him when he wanted to borrow the money. He was shedding tears like a baby. I had no choice than to give him. Money I wanted to use for my final year after the industrial training.

People are just heartless. I don't know how one's mind would be at rest knowing fully well you have an outstanding debt!
When I was in year 1 I borrowed a matured man 50k uptil today I never see my money its been almost 10years

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by ghettochild4u(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2019
Its not the amount or the duration of years that pains someone..
Its the deceit n the betrayal after getting the money...
E spoil for the guy so tey... He can't save 50k even if na to pay 5k monthly...
Nairalanders, people are wicked... When d need d money they can beg heaven n earth.. Soon after they gerrit... Shakara go enter am until money dem borrow u

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Raydans: 10:48am On May 30, 2019
Lol. There was one time like that my cousin requested I borrow him 5k he was going to return in a week. I laughed in my mind *you return fire in 1week make I bend*. I still went ahead to borrow him.

He contacted after a week pleading to give him till weekend. I just laughed hard because i knew he was fooling himself deep in my mind I knew I borrowed him to decline further future request that may arise from him. I never for once even asked him.

That was the last time I heard from him till date cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Online Loan Providers In Nigeria / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.