Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? (4497 Views)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Eglobalma: 3:43pm On May 29, 2019
I really need help processing these event that happened to me. I hardly flirt with girls because of sexx because theres too much work involved all because you want to cumm, u spend, u lie, u beg, u wait and the list is endless so no , never me. If I want sexx I just visit a brothel and pick any fine girl and have various sexual fantasies come alive for only 1k. You see? Everybody wins. So on this day I decided to flirt cuz I was bored, I messaged this girl on Instagram, she replied and we started chatting. She asked for my pics and I sent it, she was impressed with my good looks and she immediately asked for my house address. She entered a cab and paid herself and 30 mins later she called me that shes in my area. It was about 8 PM, so I rushed to pick her up and we strolled to my house. We had a nice chat and we laughed till we both slept off, as a gentleman I didn't do anything. The next day we were playing for hours till she started acting weird. She wanted me to fuckkk her, as she asked me to suck her booobs, I did but I wasn't Hot at all because I had overworked my dickkkk that period. I told her next time we see, we will Bleep since that's what she wants. We strolled and she left. Do you know she never replied my chats with her till today? I dont understand again, so cuz I wasnt In the mood to Bleep u run away? Do guys stop talking to you ladies because u weren't in the mood to Bleep for just one day? Nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by MJBOLT: 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
she came to your house for sex but you f*cked up.are you expecting her to beg you?

1 Like

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by IamPlato(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2019
Come On Get Lost...

Attention Seeking Gorilla

12 Likes

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Phenomenal16(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

6 Likes

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Phenomenal16(f): 4:09pm On May 29, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Fourwinds: 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Nonsense and ingredients
hmmmmmm
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Eglobalma: 4:17pm On May 29, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Nonsense and ingredients

Lmao now I know I'm God. So these sorts things dont happen to regular people . I am jehovah el shaddai
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Eglobalma: 4:17pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:
Come On Get Lost...

Attention Seeking Gorilla

Lol come and suck my prick
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by luvyaself95(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
You don't know before...
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by cyprus000: 5:58pm On May 29, 2019
Eglobalma:

Lmao now I know I'm God. So these sorts things dont happen to regular people . I am jehovah el shaddai
No, you're a boorish swine

3 Likes

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by SweetBuns(f): 6:46pm On May 29, 2019
If you believe that story then you'll believe that I'm typing this comment from the moon

6 Likes

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by dollytino4real(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2019
she flee
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Eglobalma: 7:54pm On May 29, 2019
SweetBuns:
If you believe that story then you'll believe that I'm typing this comment from the moon

U whoree, u and that bitch are fighting me cuz I refused to fuckkk u . Oya com let me masturbate on ur face
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Eglobalma: 7:54pm On May 29, 2019
dollytino4real:
she flee

Lol, I swear my sister
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by SweetBuns(f): 7:55pm On May 29, 2019
Eglobalma:

U whoree, u and that bitch are fighting me cuz I refused to fuckkk u . Oya com let me masturbate on ur face
Replied

1 Like

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by MissRaine69(f): 8:01pm On May 29, 2019
Eglobalma:
I really need help processing these event that happened to me. I hardly flirt with girls because of sexx because theres too much work involved all because you want to cumm, u spend, u lie, u beg, u wait and the list is endless so no , never me. If I want sexx I just visit a brothel and pick any fine girl and have various sexual fantasies come alive for only 1k. You see? Everybody wins. So on this day I decided to flirt cuz I was bored, I messaged this girl on Instagram, she replied and we started chatting. She asked for my pics and I sent it, she was impressed with my good looks and she immediately asked for my house address. She entered a cab and paid herself and 30 mins later she called me that shes in my area. It was about 8 PM, so I rushed to pick her up and we strolled to my house. We had a nice chat and we laughed till we both slept off, as a gentleman I didn't do anything. The next day we were playing for hours till she started acting weird. She wanted me to fuckkk her, as she asked me to suck her booobs, I did but I wasn't Hot at all because I had overworked my dickkkk that period. I told her next time we see, we will Bleep since that's what she wants. We strolled and she left. Do you know she never replied my chats with her till today? I dont understand again, so cuz I wasnt In the mood to Bleep u run away? Do guys stop talking to you ladies because u weren't in the mood to Bleep for just one day? Nawa o

You are so full of contradictions it’s actually quite nauseating.
You argue you don’t have time to pursue women yet when one actually availed herself with very little effort
this is your excuse “ overworked my dickkkk that period”
Amateurs everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2019
Wetin my guy go tell me food don don
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by bogdaddy(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2019
You be correct Mugu had it been it was your gf that waka Jeje into a guys place they won’t Bleep her life out ? Anyway I trust my niggas they no Dey use that kind thing joke even with smallie sef

1 Like

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by damtan(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2019
SMH
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by PrinceGeorge1(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2019
So u chat her up on instagram, yet she still needed u to send pics?

Well...maybe instagram don get free mode too

Congrats on ur pot of beans.

1 Like

Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:09am On May 30, 2019
Nigerians and sex are like 5 and 6. U guys don't realize this girl made herself look cheap yet all of are their cursing him. But dude in case of not tym don't start wat u can't finish. U really embarrassed her
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by jordyspices: 4:49am On May 30, 2019
Lie mohammed pikin continue
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by JasonScoolari: 5:42am On May 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm
Lol, Registered 29th May.

Bush meat go catch the hunter very soon. grin
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by femi4: 5:44am On May 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Are you the girl?
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Fourwinds: 1:04pm On May 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Registered 29th May.

Bush meat go catch the hunter very soon. grin
you think I'm after her? The way some of you guys think here is appalling.... I don't chase nairaland girls OK... I only responded to her remark
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2019
undecided Every n!gga online seems to have women drooling over them,while in real life all they got x dia data n dia baby oil... SMH.
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by natureisgood(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2019
Wait!!! You thought she came to preach the gospel to you?
Yeye dey smell
Re: Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? by JasonScoolari: 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
you think I'm after her? The way some of you guys think here is appalling.... I don't chase nairaland girls OK... I only responded to her remark
Calm down young man, I never said you were after him/her. You failed to get the message and misinterpreted me. smiley

(1) (Reply)

9 Types Of Vaginal Discharge And What They Mean / Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.