Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian (36303 Views)

Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by oluchisimfred: 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Osase, just became the second black female to graduate from Yale in Astrophysics

According to the Nigerian lady who became the second black female to graduate from Yale in Astrophysics, she also won her department's prize. However she couldn't take photos with the prizes because her Nigerian parents swiftly took it home. 

She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/nigerian-lady-becomes-second-black-female-to-graduate-from-yale-in-astrophysics/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by nairalaila: 3:59pm On May 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Gisters: 4:23pm On May 29, 2019

Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here

1 Like

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Amuocha: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
Seen

Oshiomole sef shocked

5 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by NigeriaBam: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Mopolchi: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
Brain and beauty

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by AmazingELixir: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
cool cool cool

Beauty and brain the two most powerful attributes a discerning lady must possess to to excel and rule a Male dominated world.

9 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by laughitall(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Nice one my baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Miracle4Sure: 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Great

2 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by santino09: 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations my edo sister!

Real slay queen

7 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Thumbs up to this beauty and brain.

THE REAL SLAY QUEEN!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Oceannaagent: 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Finally, an Edo girl goes abroad for something positive.

50 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Sirjohn84(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
Congrat to her
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
to me it is not an achievement

i am tired of this the first black, the second black to graduate and all these nonsense

the only achievement that is important is what contribution did you make to human civilisation, what problem did you solve, that is what matters

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Osumaadura(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
good girl
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by BruncleZuma: 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
So she no from Nigeria?
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Gabson001(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
Congrats bby
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by KingAzubuike(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
to me it is not an achievement

i am tired of this the first black, the second black to graduate and all these nonsense

the only achievement that is important is what contribution did you make to human civilisation, what problem did you solve, that is what matters

There is no proof that news is even true. Read her post again it sounded as if she was just joking or something.

7 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Pidginwhisper: 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Finally an Edo girl goes abroad for something positive.

[img]https://media1./images/c044c993d4a08bb5d821c36df500b435/tenor.gif?itemid=8232447[/img]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by OTayobami(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
Lol her parents are scared of their village people...
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by comodo: 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Finally an Edo girl goes abroad for something positive.

9 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by ademega(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
Hurry hurry parents
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by wristbangle: 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
Had it being she is in Nigeria, some sex starved lecturers would have denied her good grade because she might refuse to give in to their advances plus village people playing with her destiny. Congrats to you brain and beauty. Please don't think home. Stay in US, work and marry there.

May God give us victory here to leave this country.

5 Likes

Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Lovelyn451(f): 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
Awww...congrats dear
I tap for my children
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Benekruku(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
Beauty with brains. Height with it.

Not all this dull dwarfs littering my space
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by fabianiyobosa(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
Why do I dislike people who do not use uppercase when it is needed?

And she is what? With that level of education, you shouldn't be told. angry
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

There is no proof that news is even true. Read her post again it sounded as if she was just joking or something.

you might even be right..bloggers and fake news
Re: Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian by kaen1317: 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
Igbo amaka.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.