Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration (22631 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Ten Months After Inauguration, Osun Governor Appoints Commissioners / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by musictori: 4:03pm On May 29, 2019
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo who is sworn in the second time for same position, has written this on his Twitter page...

"The call to service is one I take very seriously. I am thankful to President Muhammadu Buhari for the opportunity to assist in the service of the Nigeria people. Together, Nigeria will prevail".

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/the-call-to-service-is-one-i-take-very.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Atiku79: 4:07pm On May 29, 2019
Though I admire your commitment towards nation building and efforts for the unity of our great country, your stolen mandate won't last.

Today's inauguration is Pyrrhic and painfully ephemeral, Atiku will SURELY reclaim his mandate at the Supreme court.
Those celebrating for Buhari's second term should wait first because Atiku is coming.

Fellow Nigerians rejoice and make merry.
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by GreyLaw(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2019
This tweet sounds offensive to me. I feel the amiable VP should instead be thanking Nigerians for voting them and giving the the opportunity to serve.

This is my opinion anyway.

20 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by ngadaAwo: 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Skepticus: 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
cool

I can bet on it that Yemi Osinbajo doesn't believe half of the nonsense he tweeted.

Nigerian leaders know what they want ad have a foolish citizenry to achieve their aims

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by SEONaijaExpert: 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

This one is really in severe pain

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by yuanexchanger: 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
Carry go Yemi Omo osinbajo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by zicoraads: 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
A lot of angry commenters up there. cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by StOla: 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
kiss the truth

Igbo!

The angry emotional black man of Nigeria.

Untold misery for them for another 4yrs, especially when they realise that Atiku is not coming and Obi is looking at his single wristwatch and pondering when his time would come to also be Nigerian Vice-President.

Atiku79:
Though I admire your commitment towards nation building and efforts for the unity of our great country, your stolen mandate won't last.

Today's inauguration is Pyrrhic and painfully ephemeral, Atiku will SURELY reclaim his mandate at the Supreme court.
Those celebrating for Buhari's second term should wait first because Atiku is coming.

That Atiku won in your own village does not mean that Atiku won in his own village or my own.

Atiku is already here as the traumatized orphan who was deceived to believe he could win because he has dollars to spend.

Below is the Kano PDP governorship candidate and Kwankwaso's in-law and god-son. We can all see who he supported between Atiku and Buhari.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by muteki: 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
True bro it's offensive and selfish.

GreyLaw:
This tweet sounds offensive to me. I feel the amiable VP should instead be thanking Nigerians for voting them and giving the the opportunity to serve.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by emmasege: 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
Thank you Yemi, for completing your assigned role of speaking for the dumb president during the electioneering period.

You may now relocate to the back seat for the next four years, so that Abba Kyari and other mallams can carry out their "presidential' tasks for the inept and most clueless president in Nigeria's history.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
U
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by BafanaBafana: 5:54pm On May 29, 2019
Condolences to all the wailers in the house. Today has not been easy for you. Some were hoping and praying the president will not be sworn in, but who God has blessed, no man can curse. Buhari will be president for the next 4 years. Learn to live with that.
To the Atikulators, go and find something doing. You can not be president by having just the south east and south south as your stronghold. Never! It doesn't happen.
If you wanna cry up to the supreme court, fine.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by lanrock(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2019
Datz my VP
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by vanstanzy(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

Ameeen! Atiku shall reclaim his stolen mandate from these vagabonds.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Newbiee: 5:54pm On May 29, 2019
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Ruddyman(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2019
Nigeria WILL RISE AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by SEONaijaExpert: 5:55pm On May 29, 2019
GreyLaw:

Voting ended months ago, today was for inauguration. Which "thanking Nigerians for voting" are you expecting?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by mixta140: 5:55pm On May 29, 2019
Stop hating, if u Sabi lead go form party make people vote you too.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Almunjid(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi has just been sworn in. In fact all the Atikus that I know had all be sworn in except Me. Y are my village people so wicked like this? Na who I offend? There's God 0oo! cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by NigeriaBam: 5:57pm On May 29, 2019
BEST Man for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Flexskillz(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2019
So its the President that gave you the call to serve... Sir, you missed this one. Even Buhari will know to thank Nigerians. It is well.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by olagbola45(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2019
vanstanzy:

Ameeen! Atiku shall reclaim his stolen mandate from these vagabonds.

smh you people just wasting your time and getting sweet thread dirty with your nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Timmyjohn1: 5:58pm On May 29, 2019
Please always think before you write.Receive sense
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by osuofia2(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
I admire the personality of the VP osinbanjo but thanking the president instead of Nigerians sounds selfish and unpatriotic. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by teadrake(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
kiss the truth
Four years is quite a long time to wail. Starting now is not healthy either.

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by landmark86: 6:00pm On May 29, 2019
Best VP in the history of Nigeria
I no sum idiots won't like dis

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate President: Block Votes Unlikely As PDP Senators Split / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch / Why Is Our Minimum Wage Stagnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.