Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop (881 Views)

UK Used High Specs Core I3 Laptops At Very Affordable Prices / 2022: Who's The Best High End Laptop Dealer On This Nairaland Forum Today? / Need A High End Laptop (video Editing And Serious Gaming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by WDTrends: 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Hello

My friend's uncle bought him a brand new overpriced HP Laptop that has basic specs as a surprise.
He needs the laptop for Graphics and Video Production that requires high end specs which the laptop cannot offer.
The store sadly and unbelievably doesn't do refunds or swaps . Even if they did, the preferred laptop would be brand new, way overpriced and out of his budget.

So he's interested in swapping the brand new HP laptop for a used one with high end specs and adding money to it.

if anyone reading this does swapping or knows anyone that does swapping, please leave a message below or contact me on 0708 636 1677, I'm in Lagos.
Thank you.

His Laptop specifications:

HP 15-ra006nia
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
15.6" Diagonal HD Led Display
Intel Pentium Processor N3710 (1.6 GHz)
DVD±RW Optical Drive
Windows 10
WLAN and Bluetooth

He's looking out for a laptop around these specs:

8GB RAM
1TB HDD
2GB graphics card
At least 4th generation core i7 processor
Good battery
15.6" screen

If you're interested in the swapping deal and have a laptop of around the required specs, please drop the pictures, specifications and your contact details. I'll reach out to you ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2019
You didn't specify Location
Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by WDTrends: 6:04pm On May 29, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
You didn't specify Location

Lagos

It's there after my phone number
Thanks
Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:49pm On May 29, 2019
Don't really no much about laptop but doesn't hp elite book fit the description?
Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by khalhokage(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Don't really no much about laptop but doesn't hp elite book fit the description?

There are a lot of EliteBook models.
Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by shogsman(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
This laptop is basic,op should sell it and add money cos you can’t get those specs for this laptop unless you want to settle for cards like Nvidia 230.
Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by WDTrends: 11:02am On May 30, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Thanks
I'll look into the elitebook models
Re: Urgent! I Want To Swap Brand New For Used High End Laptop by Ernest4321(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2019
Laptops with those specs cant really go for swapping with urs even if u could swap it u have to add some money to it lets say 50k above depending on the person....but i got an Acer gaming laptop with...Intel Core I5 2.6Ghz to 3.2Ghz Processor Speed
6Gb Ram
Two inbuilt Graphics Cards
2Gb Dedicated Nvidia Graphics 710m(For Gaming and Graphics work) comes with Fifa 19
plus intel Hd Graphics 4000
17.3Inches Display
3 to 4hrs battery life
320gb Hard Drive
Webcam
dvd rom
bluetooth.
Call or whatsapp me on 08085392527
WDTrends:
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Hello

My friend's uncle bought him a brand new overpriced HP Laptop that has basic specs as a surprise.
He needs the laptop for Graphics and Video Production that requires high end specs which the laptop cannot offer.
The store sadly and unbelievably doesn't do refunds or swaps . Even if they did, the preferred laptop would be brand new, way overpriced and out of his budget.

So he's interested in swapping the brand new HP laptop for a used one with high end specs and adding money to it.

if anyone reading this does swapping or knows anyone that does swapping, please leave a message below or contact me on 0708 636 1677, I'm in Lagos.
Thank you.

His Laptop specifications:

HP 15-ra006nia
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
15.6" Diagonal HD Led Display
Intel Pentium Processor N3710 (1.6 GHz)
DVD±RW Optical Drive
Windows 10
WLAN and Bluetooth

He's looking out for a laptop around these specs:

8GB RAM
1TB HDD
2GB graphics card
At least 4th generation core i7 processor
Good battery
15.6" screen

If you're interested in the swapping deal and have a laptop of around the required specs, please drop the pictures, specifications and your contact details. I'll reach out to you ASAP.

Thank you for your time.
k fair price and negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

3 Units Of Dell E5430 For Sale / HP 15 For Sale ₦52,&000 / 20k & 25k Laptops Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.