Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) (7406 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King / The Galaxy A Series! / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2019
henryobinna:
I never said Gcam made no (positive)difference, it did on certain scenarios but most of the time makes pictures darker, turning me to an ugly black boy embarassed embarassed

my verdict is Gcam takes better pictures in a bright environment while Samsung stock cam takes better in darker environments... Note that I've not taken out to test out both camera apps properly, so these might change...

the s10 selfie cam for me isn't very good, I was not well impressed.

I don't have any recent high end smartphone with me only those of 2 years ago, so wouldn't fly here

Lol. Is an early GCam mod. Give it time. I need to test the GCam mod on this 7 Pro properly. Early signs point to a WIN tho
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by henryobinna(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Stanley08:

Lol. Is an early GCam mod. Give it time. I need to test the GCam mod on this 7 Pro properly. Early signs point to a WIN tho
where can I get a recent mod for my s10?

one I have has version number being 6.1.***
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
henryobinna:
where can I get a recent mod for my s10?

one I have has version number being 6.1.***

Xda perhaps?

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Let's keep this one alive too. Lol
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by henryobinna(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stanley08:
Let's keep this one alive too. Lol
gotten the pixel 3?
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
henryobinna:
gotten the pixel 3?

Always had
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by henryobinna(m): 1:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Stanley08:

Always had
oh...

thought you said you were waiting for it or was it the oneplus 7 pro?
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by ayethecreator(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2019
I beard most tempered glass aren't compatible with the s10+ because of the under screen scanner. I also heard that it comes with a "screen protector." I wanna know. if it's a glass or its those plastic stuff on the screen
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2019
ayethecreator:
I beard most tempered glass aren't compatible with the s10+ because of the under screen scanner. I also heard that it comes with a "screen protector." I wanna know. if it's a glass or its those plastic stuff on the screen

If comes with a film scren protector. So plastic. Not Tempered Glass. Mine is kinda scratched up but I have left it on. Lol. I do have a TG i bought that's supposed to work with the in-display FP sensor. I have not tried it. But i think i will. Afraid of a bad install. I bought 2 tho. Lol
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2019
henryobinna:
oh...

thought you said you were waiting for it or was it the oneplus 7 pro?

Aha. Lol.

Find that here
https://www.nairaland.com/5226016/oneplus-7-pro-just-arrived

Got alot of coverage on it already.
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by henryobinna(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stanley08:

Aha. Lol.

Find that here
https://www.nairaland.com/5226016/oneplus-7-pro-just-arrived

Got alot of coverage on it already.
checked it out and dropped my opinion, the 7 pro is an impressive device
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
henryobinna:
checked it out and dropped my opinion, the 7 pro is an impressive device

Sure is
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by ayethecreator(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stanley08:

If comes with a film scren protector. So plastic. Not Tempered Glass. Mine is kinda scratched up but I have left it on. Lol. I do have a TG i bought that's supposed to work with the in-display FP sensor. I have not tried it. But i think i will. Afraid of a bad install. I bought 2 tho. Lol
lol when you try it and if it works pls let me know. Tryna see between a note 9 and a s10+, which I would wanna get. Can't be toting around a N200+ phone with no screen protection �
Re: The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) by Stanley08(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2019
ayethecreator:

lol when you try it and if it works pls let me know. Tryna see between a note 9 and a s10+, which I would wanna get. Can't be toting around a N200+ phone with no screen protection �

Lol. I probably will just sell it with the screen protector like that. Without applying it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C Launched With New Mediatek Helio G-series Chipsets / Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame / Gionee Gpad G3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.