Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User (28732 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fourwinds: 10:31pm On May 29, 2019
tgmservice:
Everyone say hi to this Dundee United
hi
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by TVSA: 10:59pm On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
stories like this can only come out of africa.
and always from one Facebook user grin

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Temple1288(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2019
Ndi Isi Oji!

The world is moving on.. China is on a 5G trade war with the USA, people are producing rockets and electric cars and somebody in black Africa is foolishly busy believing a face to face scam.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by AngelicBeing: 11:01pm On May 29, 2019
emeijeh:
Blackman!!!!!
Chai

I fear una o

tongue
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 29, 2019
post=78842045:
WE SERVE A LIVING GOD!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fouronetwo: 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
Pls pls pls my people,i am slowly loosing it n i need serious help.i know dis might sound strange but it is 100% true.i stand 2 gain nothing fabricating dis.i am in my early thirties n i am unda severe spiritual attacks.Nothing has been working out 4 me.my parents r both alive and they seem 2 be less concerned about my problem.i really dont know where 2 begin.Apart frow da strange dreams i have (when i remember) which i have found out its related to backwardness,the hieght of it is that for the past 5years, i have been experiencing something like hairs falling all over my body.After observatn,i discovered dat it happens wen some people take their hands to either their eyes,nostiil or in dia mouth.it's very disturbing n my parents n siblings do it.When i dust it off, i wil discova some strands of hair.i have had sleepless nites owing 2 dis fact n 4 fear of dreaming bad dreams.All my sibling are graduates (including 2 Drs) but i am still battling wit my first degree which i have suspended. I wil continue s
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 29, 2019
Babanla 419

This pastor will buy his own private jet very soon.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Summerbody: 11:29pm On May 29, 2019
Na-ebe odi no egwu
Anafa emeyeri
oluchisimfred:
Ike gwuru
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fouronetwo: 11:44pm On May 29, 2019
My studies have been suspended after attending 4 universities.i have neva bin expelled or shown da way out because' of poor academic performance but 1 thing leads 2 da oda and i don't complete my programme.i have also gone 4 interview 4x in 7yrs in da american embassy n was turned down without a genuine reason.Even my friends and family members who applied yrs afta me r there now making money.
i have caught my mum some time ago removing somethin' from her bra and puttiog in my food in da kitchen but i was so naive 2 act.sometimes, i wake in da mid nite 2 ease and i see her @ my door pretnding 2 b praying.sometimes when i dose off in da siting rm @ mid nite, i wake 2 see her around me and immediately, she gets confused.At a point,i started seeing strands of hair im my food she serves me but not in da pot.i also see hairs scattered all ova da floor in da house n wen eva i try 2 sweep dem,her mood changes.i have also seen her trying 2 stab me in my dream n in da dream,i was asleep b4 i suddenly woke.i wil cont.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Baroba(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2019
Duck Tales...
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Platony(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2019
Arrangeee!!!

If u believe this is not packaged,....then you're a customer to Yahoo boys. undecided
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by baby124: 12:15am On May 30, 2019
Na wa for these pastors. Then just de bobo us everyday. Every day, new bobo.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:37am On May 30, 2019
Doubting thomasses will still doubt this.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:07am On May 30, 2019
You are in a spiritual battle ground, yet you are folding your hands to watch it. I have read all you have written, and I want to ask: are you sure that evil woman has not initiated you already? Do you think you are the only one that has household enemies? No you are not. People pray and scatter the evil activities of household enemies. I would have love to share my personal experiences here, but I can't, it's not private, prayer can scatter everything. If you are in your 30s, yet you are not smart on handling this, honestly I Pity you. They don't want you to travel out, graduate, or have a good job, so that you will still be dependent on them, live with them and eat their demonic food. You should not wait till your health is poisoned through evil food or they kill you. Some families have evil covenants, they pick only one child from all the siblings and frustrate him/her, or dedicate him/her to whatever occult, witchcraft group which the parents belong to. That is why your siblings are prosperous, while you are not. You already know that your parents are behind your problem, yet you live with them, eat their food, and live a prayer less life. Start to do midnight prayers, look for a good church and plant yourself, join a department. I mean a good deliverance/prophetic ministry. If you have financial ability leave that house, rent a place, the money you spend at embassy is enough to set up a business and rent you a place. But if you set up a business with all demonic powers from your family, they may block the business from prospering, but if you get planted in a good church, and pray without ceasing, all their activities will scatter. Isn't this your issue supposed to be in the religion section? You can't get help in this section.
Fouronetwo:
My studies have been suspended after attending 4 universities.i have neva bin expelled or shown da way out because' of poor academic performance but 1 thing leads 2 da oda and i don't complete my programme.i have also gone 4 interview 4x in 7yrs in da american embassy n was turned down without a genuine reason.Even my friends and family members who applied yrs afta me r there now making money.
i have caught my mum some time ago removing somethin' from her bra and puttiog in my food in da kitchen but i was so naive 2 act.sometimes, i wake in da mid nite 2 ease and i see her @ my door pretnding 2 b praying.sometimes when i dose off in da siting rm @ mid nite, i wake 2 see her around me and immediately, she gets confused.At a point,i started seeing strands of hair im my food she serves me but not in da pot.i also see hairs scattered all ova da floor in da house n wen eva i try 2 sweep dem,her mood changes.i have also seen her trying 2 stab me in my dream n in da dream,i was asleep b4 i suddenly woke.i wil cont.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fouronetwo: 1:08am On May 30, 2019
My dad has antagonised me 4 as long as a can remember. He once told me he doesn't want 2 see with money(wen i was 26)for reasons i don't know.he has done very nasty things 2 me dat i don't want to write about including always tryin 2 embarrass me in public admist family and friends.I ve been pushed 2 do minial jobs whereas there is money all around me.Each time i manage 2 make small moni,b4 i know it,my account is red.it now appears that i av been seriously tied spiritually by my parents.Of course i have seeked help in various churches which made me aware that majority of them are FAKE n dis has been from my very lean resources.This is just a tip of da iceberg.
i am deteriorating very fast by da day both physically and spiritually.i have lost more dan 15kg which makes me hide from old friends and public functions as my mates have gone very far in life.Right now as i type, i have nothing 2 my name n dis scares me 2 death.i know sowe wil make fun of me especially those in their ciicle cos i know they are ever
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fouronetwo: 1:29am On May 30, 2019
I know they are everywhere looking 4 who 2 devour i mean those in their circle but i am confident that there are still genuine GOD'S soldiers who can profer solutions that will help me.
OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART,THE MOUTH SPEAKTH. PLS HELP ME .I NEED SERIOUS HELP FAST. MY HANDS ARE TIED.THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. Thank u.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by vioment: 1:47am On May 30, 2019
this one na story land.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by AZeD1(m): 2:56am On May 30, 2019
So the friend bought a TV, opened it, put a doll inside it, closed it and gave it to you and it tied a womb?

Who did we offend in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by 9jaRealist: 3:52am On May 30, 2019
ZOO! angry

Populated by many superstitious zombies!

>
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Ayoefa: 5:34am On May 30, 2019
Another rubbish business scam.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:48am On May 30, 2019
Let her born first
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by babeosisi: 6:00am On May 30, 2019
Fouronetwo:

Please see a psychiatrist
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by babeosisi: 6:02am On May 30, 2019
It's painful sometimes to be an African
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Lumig: 6:23am On May 30, 2019
Women are their own enemies, there are too much jealousy and hatred among the womenfolks
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Scolari020(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2019
grin angry angry grin angry grin grin
Inside tv and the woman go pluck and watch movies without any issue
Inside lie wakaJeje
Scam
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Bloooody(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2019
united442:

no need picking a cripple,just use ur self instead cause you lack faith,believe and wisdom..

oh ye foolish Galatiansad
Look at this animal!
If God exist, I dare you to bring back Nelson Mandela back to life.
Useless brainwashed pig
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by dingbang(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2019
Nairalanders will believe this nonsense now.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Sureguytalk(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2019
cool cool cool 3 bottles for you
Fourwinds:
Nonsense... Until I use my hand pick cripple or a blind man to a pastor and he is able to perform a miracle on him or her, I won't believe.. I mean I'm to do the picking not what a pastor has presented
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Truefaith: 7:46am On May 30, 2019
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:51am On May 30, 2019
Crooked scamming pastor grin
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2019
Bloooody:

Look at this animal!
If God exist, I dare you to bring back Nelson Mandela back to life.
Useless brainwashed pig
grin grin grin grin Not only Mandela, they should Also bring Micheal Jackson back to life. Gullible fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.