Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood (50534 Views)

Dump Any Lady Who Complains About The Size Of Your Manhood – S3x Coach / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by blackslayer: 7:13am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Adolescent

Adult psycho !!!
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2019
shineeye1:

You have details of your Ex erotic experiences with her new guys from her? You and that ex are on a long tin

Ask Sister Morgan tongue E jo lo fe ro
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am not one of those women who is flummoxed by her vagina. Working in female sexual health and reproduction means I have seen more vaginas than you unless we are in the same field?
No we are not in the same field, and yes you might understand your vagina perfectly well, but you see most women don't
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 7:20am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...fat ass ladies are my favourite meat. N I abso-fvcking-lutely love doggy! N my dick is not 12 inches!!
My point?
Its all about ur skill set!!!

Bro are you a nitwit? The reply is for those below 5Inch. Or are you?

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Amumaigwe: 7:20am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
If its presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.

Heeeeee! Remember you have brothers, male cousins and hephews o
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Lemme ask this...
How did u locate ur ex center of gravity?
I've seen some girls who dont have!!

Mr Oga all women have it jare angry center of gravity(Gee Spot) is located at the inner/upper most walls of the vagina. Its a rough spot though, so try using your index finger to experiment it with your wife/Gf. And don't go touching it all the time ooo because it'll leave the woman sour and you no go get sex from her in 6 months later. cool cool
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Lemme ask this...
How did u locate ur ex center of gravity?
I've seen some girls who dont have!!

Mr Oga all women have it jare angry center of gravity(Gee Spot) is located at the inner/upper most walls of the vagina. Its a rough spot though, so try using your index finger to experiment it with your wife/Gf. And don't go touching it all the time ooo because it'll leave the woman sour and you no go get sex from her in the next 6 months cool cool
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by shortgun(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2019
I don't like my big dick...
it touches the WC bowl whenever I go to d toilet.
You can't wear normal boxers without it coming out from one side.
Normal comdoms will not fully cover it.
Always hitting d end of pussy.(yes cheesy pussy is not a bottomless pit, it has an end)
Can't enter fully inside pussy.
I wish it was smaller.
I was not created to satisfy any woman
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Bbbwings: 7:40am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
If its presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by wunaESQ(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2019
big or small. d most important thing is to make money

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Classickj(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
Size matters forget about all these ego boosting of men with small prick, is it a woman pussy that is has wide has a ocean that will feel the effect of a small prick, if you like fvck from morning to night, she hardly feel anything because the prick can't even touch some deep parts of her pussy, for a small dick man the only hope of making a woman cum is pre-intimacy, do the right thing touch all the sensitive part of your woman's body, give her mouthaction(that if she is clean below, no go suck dirty puna ooo).
After doing all these she most probably have cum before u even start the real action.
jus try and watch dis movie Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge then u will know that small don't mata
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2019
shortgun:
Always hitting d end of pussy.(yes cheesy pussy is not a bottomless pit, it has an end)
I wish it was smaller.

I like this Nigga grin Try going for the Oloshos or Adulterous women, na them deserve that guillotine of yours as punishment. grin grin

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2019
It's useless and vanity if you have 9" inches prick and last 13seconds, and great honor even if you've got 4.5" inches dick and lasts 45minutes, i mean performs very well.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by jonvalek(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2019
wunaESQ:

Guy are you Insane? angry Money or not, satisfying a woman in bed also follow for the ministry. If not, how come that biatch hoe muh'fvckin Rita Doomnic dey beef that brainless nigga for small joystick after all that cash he gat?
Ogbeni take time ooo
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by delvzy(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2019
Everyone has his or her own spec.Whether size matter or doesn't matter is all a definition of the mind.
Positive mind . Sex isn't about individual desire but about dual partnership.
Let your partner know what you want and tell your partner what you want.
Sex is much more than what the society defines it.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Rolly22(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2019
If you have never bleeped a girl to sleep before then you no get Joystick.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by naturalwaves: 8:29am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Dickson has to be felt all that you have described adds to the experience but I am not going to pretend that below average and the above average have the same effect. I don’t refer to anaconda sized members which make sex more uncomfortable rather than pleasurable.
So however way you want to look at it size does matter.
That is why the woman said ladies like you should be dumped when you complain that a man's joystick is too small. In case you do not understand, what she meant is that one should move away from people who body shame........she does not mean to say that some people do not have it small but that the least you need is someone who will body shame you and lower your confidence. Your statement about "we could not both have clits" is very disrespectful because those who have it small just saw it like that. This is something that is more or less like a random distribution and you take whatever nature gives to you. In all your write-ups, you have never failed to show logic/intelligence and I am surprised this came from you.........Your initial post was the worst to ever come from you as it is bereft of deep thinking or perhaps you are a sex maniac.

Having said that, no one is disproving the fact that they do not give the same experience....a small member may not be able to give a certain type of orgasm but there are about 5 different types of orgasms....It is more about knowing one's onions and knowing who one is dealing with. There are some ladies that no amount of furious banging can make them cum whereas, a couple of clit brushes in 1 minute will make them shiver.
In all, the summary is that do not body shame anyone and if someone body shames you, move on to another person who would not body shame you.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by inspitation: 8:36am On May 30, 2019
i wonder what most ladies see in big di.ck self to me it just unnecessarily uncomfortable you don't get the much needed pleasure just cramps after intercourse an average size is just ok
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by seenga(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Size matters. No contest.

Skill adds to the pleasure no doubt, but anyone telling you size doesn't matter is just on a trip of self consolation.

When you're offered thanks after drilling, and told "I said thank you" if you don't respond immediately to the gratitude....you will know it's definitely not skill alone that spoke wink.
is the thank you compulsory?
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by godofuck231: 8:39am On May 30, 2019
if you have a small manhood it because the ancestors have refused you from enjoying orijiin, early sex helps the male organ protrude and the tendon holding the penile muscles stretches, genetics is also a factor
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by luminouz(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2019
jonvalek:

Bro are you a nitwit? The reply is for those below 5Inch. Or are you?
Lmaoooo
I'm just 2 inches!!! tongue
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Junkie1: 8:58am On May 30, 2019
shortgun:
I wish it was smaller.
USE IT DAMAGE AS MANY PVSSIES AS POSSIBLE LOL

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by catwalq(f): 9:17am On May 30, 2019
[quote author=imitateMe post=78846950]
Shut up there. What do u know about men??[/quote

Clearly you're not a man else you won't tell someone you don't know to shut up... Besides its general knowledge that arrogant men are trying to cover up for small lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You also lack common sense,because that was a quote which if you had a functional brain,you would have been able to decode, instead of coming here to embarrass your self...

Now that you've finally embarrassed yourself,go on and take a long walk. I may not be this nice again.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by bamasite(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2019
Chai.......you too bad grin grin grin grin grin

This is fatality of fatality @ "WE BOTH CANNOT HAVE A CLITORIS...." cheesy cheesy cheesy

MissRaine69:

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am not one of those women who is flummoxed by her vagina. Working in female sexual health and reproduction means I have seen more vaginas than you unless we are in the same field?
Legend!!! cool cool cool
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Nobody: 9:58am On May 30, 2019
wunaESQ:
And be fortunate in life cool
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by wunaESQ(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2019
jonvalek:

Guy are you Insane? angry Money or not, satisfying a woman in bed also follow for the ministry. If not, how come that biatch hoe muh'fvckin Rita Doomnic dey beef that brainless nigga for small joystick after all that cash he gat?
Ogbeni take time ooo
OK av taken time
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by gentlegenius(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
Size matters forget about all these ego boosting of men with small prick, is it a woman pussy that is has wide has a ocean that will feel the effect of a small prick, if you like fvck from morning to night, she hardly feel anything because the prick can't even touch some deep parts of her pussy, for a small dick man the only hope of making a woman cum is pre-intimacy, do the right thing touch all the sensitive part of your woman's body, give her mouthaction(that if she is clean below, no go suck dirty puna ooo).
After doing all these she most probably have cum before u even start the real action.
Are you aware that many guys with big size dick don't know how to satisfy women in bed?
This is a fact. Most of them use their big dicks wrongly and give women pains instead of pleasure.

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Phenomenal16(f): 10:25am On May 30, 2019
Holy shit...his prick is a dot... Hahahaha

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Safiaa(f): 10:26am On May 30, 2019
But how can you as a man tell women want they want? Does it make sense to you ? Please
Deepfeel:

Am not trying to console small sized d*ck guys but the truth is sex is a mind game, even if it's small, as long as the mind pays complete attention, every physical touch counts besides that, the pussy opening is not the only erotic zone of a woman, the boobs, neck, earlobes, clitoris, belly button, armpits, tongue etc a close mind attention to all these regions gives pure pleasure and satisfaction , the vagina expands beyond every normal sized d*ck after childbirth so it's really not about the size, but the mind, women get raped by big d*ck guys all the feel is pains and irritation why? cause the mind is not there to convert the strong soft touches to pleasure

The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures)