Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood (50532 Views)

Dump Any Lady Who Complains About The Size Of Your Manhood – S3x Coach / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Phenomenal16(f): 10:29am On May 30, 2019
Is true that size doesn't really matter ,,,,but knowing how to use your tool very well...a woman can actually come before Penetration self... It all depends ...once she's open (mind),,,,,,big D is gud ....what's the essence? if u can't use it well....say no to womb shifters association... Biko nu I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2019
Safiaa:
But how can you as a man tell women want they want? Does it make sense to you ? Please
Of course it does, wanting something is different from needing something, a lot of people want something they don't need, that's why people seek professional advice to know what fits them,
Make's sense now?
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Is true that size doesn't really matter ,,,,but knowing how to use your tool very well...a woman can actually come before Penetration self... It all depends ...once she's open (mind),,,,,,big D is gud ....what's the essence? if u can't use it well....say no to womb shifters association... Biko nu I rest my case
Exactly my point, sex is a mind game
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Phenomenal16(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Exactly my point, sex is a mind game
...sorry I wan ask sth...do u av a small D...

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...sorry I wan ask sth...do u av a small D...
No I don't have a small d*ck average in length above average in size, a real Igbo guy size grin

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Phenomenal16(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

No I don't have a small d*ck average in length above average in size, a real Igbo guy size grin
....oh really Igbo amaka...
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....oh really Igbo amaka...
Love your natural beauty, nothing turns me own like a dark brown skin girl with natural beauty, my perfect taste you possess kiss
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Phenomenal16(f): 11:01am On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Love your natural beauty, nothing turns me own like a dark brown skin girl with natural beauty, my perfect taste you possess kiss
..that's how we roll
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..that's how we roll
Continue to keep it real babe, artificial beauty ain't real beauty kiss
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Phenomenal16(f): 11:06am On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Continue to keep it real babe, artificial beauty ain't real beauty kiss
..thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by imitateMe(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2019
[quote author=catwalq post=78851428][/quote]
You wasted all that energy just for me? Lol
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 11:30am On May 30, 2019
blackslayer:

Adult psycho !!!
Great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Hawodel: 11:34am On May 30, 2019
if the average length is 6inches what is now the average girth ooo bcus na dat one they sweet women well well
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Hawodel: 11:35am On May 30, 2019
what is average girth size? biko
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 11:46am On May 30, 2019
naturalwaves:

That is why the woman said ladies like you should be dumped when you complain that a man's joystick is too small. In case you do not understand, what she meant is that one should move away from people who body shame........she does not mean to say that some people do not have it small but that the least you need is someone who will body shame you and lower your confidence. Your statement about "we could not both have clits" is very disrespectful because those who have it small just saw it like that. This is something that is more or less like a random distribution and you take whatever nature gives to you. In all your write-ups, you have never failed to show logic/intelligence and I am surprised this came from you.........Your initial post was the worst to ever come from you as it is bereft of deep thinking or perhaps you are a sex maniac.

Having said that, no one is disproving the fact that they do not give the same experience....a small member may not be able to give a certain type of orgasm but there are about 5 different types of orgasms....It is more about knowing one's onions and knowing who one is dealing with. There are some ladies that no amount of furious banging can make them cum whereas, a couple of clit brushes in 1 minute will make them shiver.
In all, the summary is that do not body shame anyone and if someone body shames you, move on to another person who would not body shame you.

Naturalwaves I do desire we may be better strangers......
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
If its presence is not there no amount of beating about the bush will change that fact....we both cannot have a clitoris.
Bad gurl
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by catwalq(f): 11:51am On May 30, 2019
imitateMe:

You wasted all that energy just for me? Lol

Any effort at enlightening someone is never a waste.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by awuf2008: 11:52am On May 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
Size matters forget about all these ego boosting of men with small prick, is it a woman pussy that is has wide has a ocean that will feel the effect of a small prick, if you like fvck from morning to night, she hardly feel anything because the prick can't even touch some deep parts of her pussy, for a small dick man the only hope of making a woman cum is pre-intimacy, do the right thing touch all the sensitive part of your woman's body, give her mouthaction(that if she is clean below, no go suck dirty puna ooo).
After doing all these she most probably have cum before u even start the real action.

Very realistic response. At least u must have average size and do as above.
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by imitateMe(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2019
catwalq:

Any effort at enlightening someone is never a waste.
Lol..I guess I'm so special to you then. Thanks for caring
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by catwalq(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2019
imitateMe:

Lol..I guess I'm so special to you then. Thanks for caring

Lolzzzz you're welcome. But why you tell me shut up b4 na? You no try na.

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

No we are not in the same field, and yes you might understand your vagina perfectly well, but you see most women don't
Regarding the women you encounter perhaps you consistently aim low in the IQ dept?

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by MissRaine69(f): 12:02pm On May 30, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Bad gurl
Perhaps
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Perhaps
But You made a valid point anyway
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by fortune1968: 12:26pm On May 30, 2019
blackslayer:

don't eat it unless you smell sanitation...trust me....just do the smell test first...any vagina has an odor....it has to be a natural odor and not pungent....if it's pungent, don't even insert your pee pee in there talk less of eating....
ok o .l go first put nose for puna for a test before I put mouth if it is clean then I will last last put prick . abi ? just to satisfy woman ? you be teacher true true
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by cardoctor(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2019
Keep talking about dk dk dk. What about his two other sibblings? Those ones don't matter?

1 Like

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 30, 2019
unclexofficial:
Dzifa Sweetness, a Ghanaian sex coach has told men to dump any lady who complains about their manhood and move on to another.  Dzifa Sweetness who spoke on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed with Adwen‘, said that there are small penis because not all fingers are the same. The Ghanaian sex coach who advised men to dump any lady who complains about their manhood, stated that the size of penis does not matter but how one uses it. 

She said;

"Penis is not the problem but when there is a deformity in the penis then I can say it is a problem. The size of the penis should not be the problem, it is all about how good you use it and how good the man is in the bedroom. Sometimes it is lack of confidence. Some guys have it in their mind that he has a small penis which will not satisfy a woman. “The way we have short and tall people, it is also the same way we have long and short joysticks.”

"I want to tell the men that don’t let any woman tell you your penis is small. Don’t let one lady discourage you. If she does, try another one and go with confidence.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/dump-any-lady-who-complains-about-your-manhood-sex-coach/

Ned nwoko and Rick Ross dont care about the size of their dicks and they have made love to the best cleanest punas in the world, they dont care if the lady reaches orgasm or not...The point is "bros go find moneyyyyyyyyy"
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2019
Safiaa:
But how can you as a man tell women want they want? Does it make sense to you ? Please
women has different preference. You can't generalize...
Example: Some women want to grow up with their husband financially while some are obsessed with marrying wealthy men.

Likewise some prefer average size joy cane like 6inches while some prefer 14 inches plasma shocked shocked
Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by blackslayer: 2:29pm On May 30, 2019
fortune1968:
ok o .l go first put nose for puna for a test before I put mouth if it is clean then I will last last put prick . abi ? just to satisfy woman ? you be teacher true true

ode , use your finger to probe then do the needful....dude go watch p0rn to learn!

2 Likes

Re: Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood by Deepfeel(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Regarding the women you encounter perhaps you consistently aim low in the IQ dept?
Not only about women I have encountered, there are a lot of women who don't have the time or complete privacy to seat in front of a mirror for 20 minutes to know their vagina, if not for technology and easy accessibility to all these information on Internet, a lot of women never knew what female ejaculation is a lot of women never knew the clitoris they have gives sexual pleasure all these different sex positions been practice this days wasn't known women were satisfied with just missionary position all these complains of small size d*ck big d*ck size wasn't there as long as the d*ck is erect enough to penetrate the vagina they were satisfied, but the mind set of women towards sex has been corrupted now
There are women that no matter how big your D*ck is if you don't s*ck their pussy they won't be satisfied,
There are some no matter how big the d*ck is if you don't f*ck them doggy it's a waste of time,
My point is this the size of the d*ck doesn't matter, it's all in the mind
Sorry for the long comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.