Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,054 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something (94217 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by ekene101: 7:29am On May 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
that lady is not ugly to me rather sexy
am I u,is u me,is us the same,can't u share ur own opinion wtout quoting me??
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Summerbody: 7:49am On May 31, 2019
Biko kedu onye kpasurugi iwe
ekene101:
Very ugly mother and daughter
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Summerbody: 7:50am On May 31, 2019
Ozugo inu
vanida6:
I'm still in pain in yesterday game undecided

thunder fire emry.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Summerbody: 7:51am On May 31, 2019
Carry your thinking shift one corner
jordyspices:
Davido giving birth to girls wizkid giving birth to boys who is thinking what am thinking
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Zaikon(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2019
vanida6:

thunder fire emry.

You are too pretty to engage yourself into Insulting Emery, instead fire Kroenke for avariciousness
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by GeneralPula: 8:28am On May 31, 2019
vanida6:

thunder fire emry.

Eeeeeyaaaaaah! Arsenal been givin em fans body pain since 200BC. You should port away from fly emirate, fabregas, Giroud did the same. We only give smile&smile

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by toprealman: 8:34am On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
Your DP shows that your number one obsession is Davido.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Google7: 8:35am On May 31, 2019
ekene101:

Every daughter is beautiful and adorable. If you have one you will know, if you don't have one you will soon know.

The stretch of innocent hands of a daughter, her helpless eyes, her security seeking cuddles PROVIDES deeper satisfaction than all the money in circulation of US economy.

She's a bundle of joy that can keep you awake in the night and DREAMING in the day.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by GeneralPula: 8:35am On May 31, 2019
[s]
oforjide:
afonjo always like defending and covering their people but like destroying other people's image, tufiakwa to such a disgusting tribe. Tribalism has brainwashed their brains.
[/s]
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Ejanla07: 9:04am On May 31, 2019
jordyspices:
U need to start smoking what am smoking
wat re u smoking i think its da shiii
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by kulekaa(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
wicked being
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by LINTUNE(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Nealson post=78880512][/quote]i swear grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by tonyawo: 9:15am On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
This is a very bad statement. You need to show respect for others and appreciate God for creating them the way they look.

God created us all in different ways.

Will be better for you to apologise for such reckless and unacceptable statement. Be respectful and show love to others.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Nobody: 9:20am On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
just after it finishes cellotaping ur father's anus if he steps out of that pit latrine he has been wanking off for 2hrs now.
I no blame you, your father should have finish you off if he hv the idea dat you will turn out to be an IDIOT!!!
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by 9gerian: 9:41am On May 31, 2019
Well said!

ufojude:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Show some respect to God's creation
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by mimicue(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2019
The only issue I have is hair care line and you don’t have front hair , the hair is not amazingly long . Anything just to make money with thier fame
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Awe4luv(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2019
vanida6:

thunder fire emry.
guess it hurts u more than menstrual pain...ntor!!!!!
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Awe4luv(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2019
NobleAngell:
He doesn't want to give her ideas. The child is their only binding site.
did you study biochemistry
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by mubby4real(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
Them sha fine pass you
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by NobleAngell(f): 10:27am On May 31, 2019
Awe4luv:

did you study biochemistry
Lol.
Yeah, as an elective course back in school. Why?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Awe4luv(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2019
NobleAngell:
Lol.
Yeah, as an elective course back in school. Why?
binding site is one of our language registers....it's what I studied for 5years in futa
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by NobleAngell(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2019
Awe4luv:

binding site is one of our language registers....it's what I studied for 5years in futa
You Studied Biochem?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Awe4luv(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2019
NobleAngell:
You Studied Biochem?
yea...had a BTech in that
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by ekene101: 12:11pm On May 31, 2019
dirtydiva:
I no blame you, your father should have finish you off if he hv the idea dat you will turn out to be an IDIOT!!!
monkey,it won't stop the thunder from cellotaping your father's anus.ewu cameroon

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
monkey,it won't stop the thunder from cellotaping your father's anus.ewu cameroon
see what too much weed did your brain, see the nonsense you waste time to spew. Mtcheew
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2019
ekene101:
Anuofia
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by NobleAngell(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2019
Awe4luv:

yea...had a BTech in that
Oh wow. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something by ekene101: 2:00pm On May 31, 2019
dirtydiva:
see what too much weed did your brain, see the nonsense you waste time to spew. Mtcheew
it won't stop your father's anus from being cellotapped, guinea goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.