Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame (61053 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by drkay(m): 6:00am On May 30, 2019
Please don’t!!!!! It’s a matter of time, most people have even forgotten. Sucide is not an option pls!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by coolzeal(m): 6:00am On May 30, 2019
People very close to her should be at alert and guide her. She's not threatening, she's damn serious. I know how it feels to embarrassed, you feel like the world is over.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 6:02am On May 30, 2019
No one has gone into the grave, and returned. You decay as soon as you get there. Just use this gift of life you have very well. No matter the challenge, everyone is made to overcome it. Nature (some say God) does not put on your table what anyone cannot handle. Even it leads to death, the most important is that you fight it hard, and try your best.

Suicide is not an option, and a way out, but there is a better way. Keep Fighting. To say suicide is fir cowards is ignorancy. But what I will say is: Keep fighting. You can win. And if you lose the battle, you are a hero who will be remembered well.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by BanevsJoker(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

She hasn't committed the crime yet. Allow her to commit it first before arresting her.
She just threatened to murder a Nigerian citizen. That is a crime already. Conspiracy to commit murder.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by domino4211(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2019
SoftP:
Her justification doesn't really make sense,

First u went to his house and claim ownership, knowing fully well that he is a tout.

A man who chains himself with all sorts of funny jewelries, money miss road, does he really appear normal.

U were humiliated because u allowed it, the quest for recognition makes most of our youths act abnormal.

U want to commit suicide because one money miss road made a fool of himself. funny how people are quick to commit suicide as this life sweet reach so.

Lout ...
Not ''tout''
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by imitateMe(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
Commit na. Person wey wan kill himsef no dey announce am.
LOL
Exactly what I wanted to say
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by tohyorsih(f): 6:22am On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Make una help me tell am sey I dey sell sniper o and my own na foreign sniper no be Igbo made, the smell alone go send am to yonder and it is not expenses at all, it just 250 per bottle

Werey grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 6:22am On May 30, 2019
please be quick with it , no time for BS
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by onlyboyson(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]

Mumu next time go pose and claim to have someone's property criminal
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by B2mario(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:
some people like you are supposed to have a special place in hell. Someone wants to die and you are not feeling any pity.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Iretii0511(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2019
Anyone close to her should please help her situation. She can overcome all these.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by luluosas(m): 6:31am On May 30, 2019
Go kill yourself and face hell fire, stupid girl
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Agugbadin: 6:31am On May 30, 2019
Blessing if you kill yourself, you will go to hell straight because one of God's commandment is thou shall not kill including yourself. All those who have died by committing suicide are going to hell straight including suicide bombers
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by osusuallstars: 6:31am On May 30, 2019
you are not ready yet.
send your address let me send you an original sniper through courier
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by RichBoy247: 6:34am On May 30, 2019
hopeka:
Abeg take sniper,is d surest and fastest way to die, idiot.

I sell Sniper Humanicide at subsidized rate. Living is expensive, dying shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Sanemind(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2019
anyimontana:
Lol...u wana kill urself by urself bah??
Doing everytin possible to take Regina and the toad's spotlight
Regina l know,so who is the toad?
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by MikeBetty(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

She hasn't committed the crime yet. Allow her to commit it first before arresting her.
Dont Be Ignorant Of The Law. Attepted Suicide Is A Crime According To Nigeria Criminal Code. Suicide Itself Is Not A Crime. Did You Know Why? To Arrest Someone Who Attempted Or Threatened Suicid Is A Preventive Measure. During The Arrest Her Psyche Will Be Worked Upon. But Someone Who Commits Suicide Cannot Be Arrested.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by deltateam: 6:37am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:

This is senseless. Many have committed suicide after announcing it on social media.

#My own is the Onye Eze released her and didn't press charges. She should move on already.

Abi she wants to be gifted a house?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by deltateam: 6:40am On May 30, 2019
BanevsJoker:

She just threatened to murder a Nigerian citizen. That is a crime already. Conspiracy to commit murder.

Conspiracy to murder myself? Where do these nit wits creep out from
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Martinez39(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2019
Chijeep:
grin Abeg no die ooo... go watch Chelsea v Arsenal match n enjoy ya life
grin

Arsenal fans right now

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 6:41am On May 30, 2019
If you wanna commit suicide no issues... You went to snap with someone else's house.. Before you know both of you will be dragging the house in court.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Clean2016: 6:43am On May 30, 2019
Are you still alive? Let write RIP
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Lovelyn451(f): 6:45am On May 30, 2019
I don't know why its all looking staged to me...from when she claimed the house, arrest and even her suicide...anyways if true , pls dont commit suicide o
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Seun360(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2019
NobleAngell:

You dey mind the mumu.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by bunmi93(f): 6:50am On May 30, 2019
Good luck with that, at least no one force her to lie and she did not tell anybody when she wanted to lie so good luck
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2019
She should just volunteer herself for Money ritual or sell her pants instead of commiting suicide.
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by MzTunechi(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2019
Emotional blackmail... Own up to your shit
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Kobicove(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2019
Has she 'checked out' yet?
Re: Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame by Altern8(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2019
I hate it when people, like this woman, come online to make light of the plight of depressed people.

After all that nonsense, she could have just faced her business. It’s obvious she’s desperate to remain in the spot light and for all the wrong reasons.

You cannot threaten anyone with suicide. It’s a dirty move.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.