Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT (1947 Views)

MUST READ: Differences Between Science Lab Tech(slt) And Med Lab Science (MLS) / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT by pakmoni(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2019
I will love to study computer science in Noun (national open university of Nigeria) but my mom does not like anything computer, she believes they into internet fraud, and that they don't get employed after graduating from school, and they end up working in cyber cafe.....she want me to study SLT (science laboratory science) in IMO state polytechnic,.... which I don't like,....the problem is she will be the to pay for my school,..I will 19yr in the next 6month,.... please if you are a students of NOUN and studying computer science, please I will like you to explain how the course is, how you receive lectures,.and school fee...,,,and if you are a students of IMO state polytechnic studying SLT, I will like you to explain how the course Is, and school fee,...

sorry for my grammatical blunder,,, am not that good in writing in English language..

please I await for your advise,....
Re: Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT by Tolexy247: 12:58am On May 30, 2019
Pls go for computer science, there are better opportunities like ICT & so on, Comscience has a better and brighter future.
Re: Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT by pakmoni(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2019
Tolexy247:
Pls go for computer science, there are better opportunities like ICT & so on, Comscience has a better and brighter future.
OK thank you
Re: Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT by Ikennablue(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2019
Try to educate your mum and change her perspective about Computer science. Computer science is one of the most promising and marketable course out there especially when you knw what you are doing. I don't know the mode of learning in NOUN, but it depends on d learner sha
Re: Please Advice: Between Computer Science And SLT by saniahmed813: 11:32am On May 30, 2019
same problem that happens to me my that tells me that i must to study nursing but i like computer science and i achieve my dream now studying computer science @ yobe state university damaturu try and explain to ur mom that technology is the best

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate / US Embassy And Nigerian Students: My Case / Most Expensive University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.