Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture (42336 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by chloride6: 7:51am On May 30, 2019
Uncleodi:
Whether you like it or not, Saraki's impact in the last 4 years helped to put Buhari in Check.

He is the real MVP

He will continue his MVP in Kuje Maximum Prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by AHCB: 7:51am On May 30, 2019
Saraki is probably regretting his actions... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by Ultimatezlant: 7:54am On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:

AS IN EHN, WITHOUT THIS MEN BUHARI FOR NO SMELL POWER.... I LEARN ALOT B/W 2015 - 2019
don't you think saraki that was rejected by kwara couldn't have influenced it in 2015 but was rather saved by the wave of 2015 "change".

Dogara of bauchi may have helped to give buhari his constituency but buhari wins dogara senatorial district and state with or without yakubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by Laketgery: 7:54am On May 30, 2019
[
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by mknigeriagreat: 7:57am On May 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Kill these guys (including Buhari and his cohorts) and see how fast Nigeria will develop

And we vote you into power or sowore? What are the options on ground if you kill them all just name few.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by MartinsD12(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Saraki makes the funniest of faces grin

He’s a meme in his own right cheesy

Top four ? Yea grin
This is the funniest of them all grin dance move when you hear Atiku Won at the Tribunal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by orisa37: 8:00am On May 30, 2019
yarimo:
FG should replace SARAKI'S securities with EFCC. If you know you know grin grin

Yarimo wants to commit suicide. Kill a praying-mantil with a machine gun.
Christ has ascended. Saraki and Dogara are ascending too.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by farem: 8:01am On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:

AS IN EHN, WITHOUT THIS MEN BUHARI FOR NO SMELL POWER.... I LEARN ALOT B/W 2015 - 2019

You're just a deluded fellow of tge first term.
Those who had wrong thought as you retraced their step when they observed that, with the active, violent opposition and resistance of saraki and co, they still amounted to nada!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2019
*Saraki be like, I lose home and away now kini kinshe ooo?

*Dogara be like where shall I start now?

May Almighty Allah always let our enemy attend our happiness days.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by Hi72172627: 8:02am On May 30, 2019
Morning!!

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by orisa37: 8:05am On May 30, 2019
rusher14:
See my life?

Christ is winning.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by xpool(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2019
farem:
How do you see the posing of the duo during today's inaguration.
You don't need there looks to know that they would have preferred PDP on throne. For God's sake they not APC members. Their poses reflects nothing, some APC members had such poses.

Do something more meaningful and tasty, your attempt at journalism is so insipid.
LAZY YOUTH
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by Wada3: 8:08am On May 30, 2019
The pain is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by RichBoy247: 8:09am On May 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Kill these guys (including Buhari and his cohorts) and see how fast Nigeria will develop

Bring your father out, let us kill him first. If killing is your own hobby. Your father is in the same generation with the men you mentioned, they all lead Nigeria to this current sorry state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by Dchampion65: 8:18am On May 30, 2019
Nothing last forever. The Ex....

But don't rejoice at my death yours is unknown

That's life for everyone

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by orisa37: 8:23am On May 30, 2019
Muhammad is escaping, vamoosing, running away.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by demmy1981: 8:24am On May 30, 2019
DINGBATS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by tommykiwi(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2019
yarimo:
FG should replace SARAKI'S securities with EFCC. If you know you know grin grin
and Gandollar's securities with prison warders.
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2019
Saraki was really humbled bt then I hope he uses the period to learn from his mistakes majorly with Kwara cos that’s the major thing that brought him down.

I believe they thought the senate how to run independently which was good bt frustrating the executive unnecessarily isn’t good for the country either.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by peaceinnigeria: 9:03am On May 30, 2019
Saraki: Yakubu, Yakubu, no be you I dey call?

Dogara: bros, I beg leave me joo, see wetin you don cos?
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by todayshopp: 9:08am On May 30, 2019
Ukraine,Premier League
FK Lviv – Shakhter Donetsk
2/under 4.5 ( 1.60)

Sweden Division 2 - Norra Svealand
Sundbybergs - Taby
2/over 1.5 (1.80 odds)

Sweden Division 1 - Norra
Karlslunds - Umea FC
2x/under 4.5 (1.45 odds)

Sweden Division 2 - Norra Svealand
Kvarnsvedens - Karlbergs
2x/under 4.5 (1.45 odds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbCnR5tn6-M
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by encryptjay(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2019
Saraki: So this is it?
Dogara: Yeah bro
Saraki: Na wa for politics O
Dogara: Shaking my head. Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by comradee1248: 10:00am On May 30, 2019
BlacSmit:
If I know I for support goodluck till I die.

It hurts me when the young men of this age gets no moral lesson from the story of these two men.

Na person make them carry enter power they fight them so, no be another person.
these men are courageous strong and the kind of leaders we need in Nigeria. Say no godfatherism. Tinibu knelt down on his knees begging Dogara to step Down for his stootage gbaja, Dogara said over his dead body will he do that, let the worse happen, Dogara and Saraki have no regrets there names are printed in the history of Nigeria with golden pens. And I bet u Dogara will still win the speakership of the 9th assembly
Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by alen4smith(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2019
farem:
How do you see the posing of the duo during today's inaguration.
saraki be like:oh!see wetin I do myself.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by adekolaelect(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2019
Everybody has time for happiness and sadness .Saraki &Dogara time of happiness was the day they ganged up with many senators decamped from PDP to APC yet they were not contented. later did the same from APC to pdp .they were all laughing even with their supporters but today they are crying and regretting their steps. leaning point ;if you always successful in doing things don't over do.Don't always think abt your own only think abt others ,lastly you are not there only you know, you good or only you can do it. YOU ARE THERE JUST GOD AND PEOPLES ARE BEHIND YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture by adekolaelect(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2019
comradee1248:
these men are courageous strong and the kind of leaders we need in Nigeria. Say no godfatherism. Tinibu knelt down on his knees begging Dogara to step Down for his stootage gbaja, Dogara said over his dead body will he do that, let the worse happen, Dogara and Saraki have no regrets there names are printed in the history of Nigeria with golden pens. And I bet u Dogara will still win the speakership of the 9th assembly
all this is your day dreaming though it is good to put courage in everything but who feel pains know what they are feeling bcs you must feel pain by loosing what you admired .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / President Buhari And His Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.