Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Prepare Bitterleaf Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Bitterleaf Soup (562 Views)

How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups / How To Prepare Bitterleaf Soup "Ofe Onugwu" / Bitterleaf Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Bitterleaf Soup by frisky01(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2019
To soften the leaves and further remove the bitter taste, it is advisable to boil alone in ordinary water for 10 to 15 minutes, most people like to add a little quantity of edible potash to hasten this process but I highly advise against it. My reason being that this catalyst (potash) tend to affect the entire soup in a slightly negative way.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Dalgona Coffee Cappuccino - Recipe / How To Make Custard. Naija Style. / Restaurant Or Canteen Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.