Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar (30594 Views)

Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad / Nigerian Players To Have Won CAF Champions League Title With Non-nigerian Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by vickayo: 2:09am On May 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Chelsea defeated Arsenal 4-1 in the Europa League final in Baku tonight with Eden Hazard scoring a brace and the Blues finishing off their European campaign unbeaten. Gistvic Reports.

After the match, Sarri took out a fat cigar during the celebrations and enjoyed in front of the thousands of fans who found their time to come and watch the final of the competition.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/chelsea-41-arsenal-sarri-celebrates.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by 1899Milan: 5:46am On May 30, 2019
Who would have thought this kind of scoreline will come through after all the training ground bust up and Arsenal needing the win more....Bottlers FC grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by 01mcfadden(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2019
Mad man
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On May 30, 2019
Smoking is bad for your health o Mr Sarri Ball.
We don talk our own.

BLUES FOR LIFE still on still......

Na wa for people sha......

cheesy wink grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by yuanexchanger: 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Lol there ways...we pay your 1688/taobao suppliers..
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by bentwood85(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
up Manchester United... we shall win the premier league this coming season..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
His life, his business, no worries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Shebi dem say smoking is bad.how come e never die
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by bolafez(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Sarri
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by tpraiz(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2019
I vote sarri for the next level jare grin
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by Craigslists: 8:51am On May 30, 2019
Lol

I celebrated mine with a fat jumbo weed. I don’t do cancer sticks.

All hail the blues.

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by OdenKelechi(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2019
Finally he wins a trophy

His last tho grin
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by mosho2good: 8:52am On May 30, 2019
*I Don't even know why we write exams because teachers always ask us, "do you understand, we say yes."*

Why can't they just believe us?

19 Likes

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by kenzysmith: 8:52am On May 30, 2019
K
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by teadrake(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2019
Smokers are liable to die old (In thile case of Sarri)

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by jamezman(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2019
"The trophy made him happy but the ciger gave him JOY"..

That's a tale of doing what's gives you JOY

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2019
Chelsea.......the pride of London

Yesterday's match was like a training ground for Chelsea

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by abc115: 8:53am On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Italian mafia
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by blueheart(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2019
Winner!!

I'm looking forward to him in the Chelsea dugout next season.

Without Hazard, the team attack would look very different. Pulisic, Odoi (Abraham?

Interesting times ahead

In Sarri, I believe cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by kenzysmith: 8:53am On May 30, 2019
If sarri ever visit nigeria is because of fela shrine

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by LesbianBoy(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2019
I am happy for sarri

Finally his hardwork is beginning to pay off. This is the beginning of good things to come.

Now that he has won this trophy, when he goes to juventus the GOAT himself CR7 would give him more trophies!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by RDPMAN: 8:54am On May 30, 2019
Up Chelsea
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by Dabss(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2019
sperlear:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program

For the Blueprint guide and Video

Whats App Only : 0 9 0 5 8 6 1 4 0 0 4

??
Oga shift jor... Without wasting a kobo on other agent besides yourself you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2019
I wonder why people will think unfocused arsenal will beat Chelsea. That’s disrespectful
Re: Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar by Dagger111(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

Chelsea defeated Arsenal 4-1 in the Europa League final in Baku tonight with Eden Hazard scoring a brace and the Blues finishing off their European campaign unbeaten. Gistvic Reports.

After the match, Sarri took out a fat cigar during the celebrations and enjoyed in front of the thousands of fans who found their time to come and watch the final of the competition.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/chelsea-41-arsenal-sarri-celebrates.html

Lol. They'll soon come for ur head. tongue tongue

Arsenal i told you guys that "To be 4-1 is to before harm". Well u guys went to Baku 4-1 reason bt you didn't 4 see that 1 coming. Nonsense. grin

19 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Sam Ibiam Dies At 90 (pictured) / Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.