Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! (544 Views)

Types Of Toilet Infections, It's Symptoms And Prevention: / Perfect Remedy For Toilet Infections Tested And Trusted / Toilet Infections Should Be Treated With All Seriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by HealthExpertng(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2019
If you are a female and have ever fallen victim of any Toilet infection, you will know how painful, distracting, demoralising and financially demanding it could be. It has been proven over and over again that when it comes to Toilet infections, PREVENTION is always CHEAPER than CURE! We present to you our new STAND2PEE funnel that gives you the option and freedom not to sit on any Toilet you are not comfortable with or sure of. Girls/Ladies/Women can actually stand to pee! Its hygienic, reusable and affordable. Its easy to use and ensures no spills! Welcome to freedom. You can contact me for more details on 07058991493

2 Shares

Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by dingbang(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2019
Every girl needs to have this. sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by statistics1(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=][/color] :oimportanter for ladies

1 Like

Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by nellyquash(f): 10:18am On May 30, 2019
HealthExpertng:
If you are a female and have ever fallen victim of any Toilet infection, you will know how painful, distracting, demoralising and financially demanding it could be. It has been proven over and over again that when it comes to Toilet infections, PREVENTION is always CHEAPER than CURE! We present to you our new STAND2PEE funnel that gives you the option and freedom not to sit on any Toilet you are not comfortable with or sure of. Girls/Ladies/Women can actually stand to pee! Its hygienic, reusable and affordable. Its easy to use and ensures no spills! Welcome to freedom. You can contact me for more details on 07058991493

Woow. This is good. Just give us hint of the price na..I no get strenght to call : shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by HealthExpertng(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
nellyquash:

Woow. This is good. Just give us hint of the price na..I no get strenght to call : shocked shocked shocked
Thank you for you interest. Pls Let's chat via Whatsapp 08037152734
Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by AngryParrot1: 3:40pm On May 30, 2019
It is a good partial prevention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by HealthExpertng(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2019
With the STAND2PEE Funnel, Ladies can actually stand up to pee! Its a new innovation and can save you from a lot. Its worth the try

1 Share

Re: Toilet Infections? Prevention Is Cheaper Than Cure! by HealthExpertng(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2019
Prevention is cheaper than cure. The STAND2PEE funnel helps to greatly reduce your chances of being ever infected with a "toilet infection". Its affordable and easy to use. Call us Now to place your order. Delivery Nationwide. 07058891493....or Whatsapp through 08037152734

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! / Please Help Save Tolu / RN Urgently Needed In A Clinic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.