Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) (2871 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Woman Brutalises 12-year-old Niece In Delta, Drives Stick Into Her Private Part / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:19am On May 30, 2019
A video goes viral of woman confronting her husband’s side chick for coming to her matrimonial home.

The woman who's shocked on what gave the sidechick the boldness to come to her home, resulted into brutalizing the lady and ended up placing her under her dog's watch.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-brutalises-husbands-side-chick-places-her-under-dogs-watch-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2019
cry

Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Crimecity: 8:56am On May 30, 2019
Lol.. Such a loyal dog
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 8:58am On May 30, 2019
This girl get mind sha grin
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2019
Don't blame the girl!

I dated this guy for 8months, I would visit him and he would visit me too. He was the only man I had in my life, one day I was helping him clean and saw an envelope under his bed. It was his wedding photos. His wife lived in another State with their daughter. There was no clue at all. No single clue. Sometimes these men act single! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by falcon01: 11:14am On May 30, 2019
the Dog just dey dey wonder wetin go happen next?

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by BlackfireX: 12:10pm On May 30, 2019
People will just be looking for the innocent dog wahala.
OK, what if the dog main girlfriend saw that side chick inside the cage with her bae , what do you want her to do?
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by mytime24(f): 12:20pm On May 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
People will just be looking for the innocent dog wahala.
OK, what if the dog main girlfriend saw that side chick inside the cage with her bae , what do you want her to do?

#weed angry
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:07pm On May 30, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
Nigerian comments can give one both a head and belly ache.
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
Don't blame the girl!

I dated this guy for 8months, I would visit him and he would visit me too. He was the only man I had in my life, one day I was helping him clean and saw an envelope under his bed. It was his wedding photos. His wife lived in another State with their daughter. There was no clue at all. No single clue. Sometimes these men act single! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You bolted thereafter? �����
ahn? �
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2019
blizard44:

You bolted thereafter? �����
ahn? �

No, they tied my both kidneys there with him angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:

No, they tied my both kidneys there with him angry angry angry angry angry
Hahaha.

He no hol enough raba ?

A host of your folks won't mind , provided he is loaded.

After all, a lot of girls these days opt for the married than singles .

Maybe you're not equally yoked ��

Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2019
blizard44:
Hahaha.

He no hol enough raba ?

A host of your folks won't mind , provided he is loaded.

After all, a lot of girls these days opt for the married than singles .

Maybe you're not equally yoked ��

NO way, I will never go for a married man, as for the loaded part, I earn my money and pay my bills.
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:

NO way, I will never go for a married man, as for the loaded part, I earn my money and pay my bills.
That, then, is interesting!
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
Don't blame the girl!

He bleeped u. Chai. Body counts na die cry
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:03am On May 31, 2019
Don't blame the side chick, blame your dog called husband undecided I don't pity the side chick too, what if the lady killed her?
Re: Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

He bleeped u. Chai. Body counts na die cry

We never had sex. Isn't God 1daful? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Boiling A Strange Egg Finds Symbol Inside(video) / Just In: Spare Parts Market Dominated By Igbo’s Burnt Down By Suspected Thugs / Man Seen "FROZEN" At The Doorstep Of Someone Else (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.