Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit (22170 Views)

Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit / Willian Joins Arsenal On A Free Transfer After Chelsea Exit / Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Cutezt(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2019
The Belgium star impressed in the victory netting twice and when pushed for an answer on his future he eventually revealed it was probably a goodbye.

Hazard has been linked with Real Madrid all season long and he appears to have confirmed he will be making the switch to the Bernabeu.

He explained: “We will decide in a few days and the only target in my mind was to win this final.

“I have made my decision already and now I'm waiting on both clubs.

“I think it is a goodbye, but in football you never know.

“My dream was to play in the Premier League and I have done that for one of the biggest clubs so maybe now it is the time for a new challenge.”

Hazard also opened up on the win itself against Arsenal and singled out Olivier Giroud's opening goal as the crucial moment.

He said: “It was good. I think both teams were playing with a bit of stress in the first half because it was a final, but when Olivier scored, it was the beginning of a great night.

“We played well and controlled the game and I'm happy to leave this trophy with the boys.

“The manager said to carry on playing football at the break and today we showed our mentality.”

Chelsea took the lead through Giroud before Pedro and Hazard made it 3-0 to the Blues.

Arsenal then pulled one back thanks to a stunning volley from Alex Iwobi but Hazard made sure he had the final say making it 4-1.

Even former Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas admitted his emotion at seeing Hazard probably play his last game for the club.

He said: “Even I'm feeling emotional.

“What a performance by Eden Hazard with two goals and it is probably goodbye after seven years of fantastic service to this football club.

“I think every fan in the Premier League will be sad to see him leave.”

Despite Hazard admitting he will leave, Giroud couldn’t hide his delight at winning the Europa League.

He said: “It was an interesting first half but there were no goals. It was a good final and we have been better, more efficient in the second half.

“I am very proud, this team deserved to win something. It was special for me, I am happy for this club. It's my second trophy in two years.

“These two clubs changed my life, they gave me the opportunity to play in the Premier League. I didn't want to celebrate against Arsenal but I am so proud to win this trophy with Chelsea.

“When you give me the chance to get game time I always try my best. It was our second target to win the Europa League after finishing in the top four so I feel blessed.”

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZIhf1Htrg

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1133723/Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-CONFIRMS-Blues-exit-Europa-League-Real-Madrid/amp

2 Likes

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by joganut(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2019
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Rednaxelot: 9:36am On May 30, 2019
The big problem is watching Hazard leaving Chelsea, the bigger problem is getting someone to replace him.

Highest goal scorer and assist provider.

Well, Oliver Giroud is there to replace Hazard. Of course he scored yesterday grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Abfinest007(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2019
perfect way to say Goodbye .

6 Likes

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by ainas247: 10:00am On May 30, 2019
he didnt confirm anything biko..
He said 'I guess its a good bye'

Rank your business fast on Google
and start getting traffic
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Yankiss(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2019
The only permanent thing is change. I salute you, Eden Hazard. Somebody has Hazard as name and goes on to constitute the greatest hazard to barrier men and goalkeepers. grin grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by barrypro: 10:00am On May 30, 2019
Good way to say goodbye.
For your professional website design. Check my signature.
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:00am On May 30, 2019
grin

Chelsea is very adept at draining the best from you.

Real Madrid didnt get a good deal in my opinion...

YES, Hazard is very good but 1 - 2 years ago he was excellent.

Chelsea has done same with Gallas to Arsenal...Luiz to PSG

2 Likes

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Sirpaul(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2019
we love you.... blues for life

14 Likes

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Automatic3444(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by AdemolaA2: 10:01am On May 30, 2019
Bye Bye Eden .. ✋✋✋✋ se gobe!!!

2 Likes

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by SmellingAnus(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2019
We Chelsea fans wish you the best in your next hustle.... We are proud of you and we promise to support Real Madrid always except when they are playing against us...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by SweetBuns(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2019
Hazard please don't go cry
My hubby has been In good mood since last night..
He might be sad if you go sad

6 Likes

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Nobody: 10:02am On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by exynos(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2019
Good one

Meanwhile we will get there!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by shuttox: 10:03am On May 30, 2019
Like For Eden Hazard and Share for Alex Iwobi

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On May 30, 2019
Love you Eden...... kiss

Well, we will cope....as always!
He gave us 8 good years of his life.
WE LOVE YOU HAZARD!
All the very best for the future!!
We will get over it with time..
If we can get over Drogba,
Lampard and Terry....we will this time also.
It is a matter of time.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by solpat(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2019
All the best to Eden Hazard. He has played well for Chelsea in the past 7 years. I pray he goes to Real Madrid and remain a hazard to La Liga defenders wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by femi4: 10:07am On May 30, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by loba12: 10:07am On May 30, 2019
welcome to the greatest club in the world

1 Like

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by hopevalley: 10:08am On May 30, 2019
Wait a minute. Can Chelsea FC survive without Eden Hazard? Hmmmm!!!!! How will Chelsea get a replacement for him? If not because of the dexterity of Hazard in the attacking midfield, Chelsea would have lost the match to Arsenal. Click on the first link on my signature to master all it takes to export products to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit.

1 Like

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2019
Only change is constant, If Kezman and Crespo hadn't left, No Drogba would have been known, If Malouda, Mata, Oscar and Lampard hadn't left Hazard wouldn't have been known so move on Hazard let's discover pulistic or Loftus cheek or Hudson Odoi.

Willian oya start packing your bags and baggages too, dude is long overdue with minimum impact lately, always dancing samba with the ball when he needs to aim for the post.

Sarri should take his son Jorginho with him when going to Juventus.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by mattbass(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2019
The Little Magician From Belgium... Chelsea Catalyst... According to the commentator... He is one if the great and loyal servant in Chelsea. His humbleness is just phenomenal.
We the Blue Fans will forever miss ur Garden of Eden... Wish u da best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by Gurusblend(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2019
We Chelsea fans wish you best of luck hazard, you’ve done so well. You dedicated 8years of your life to Chelsea, we will never forget that.. move on to greater opportunities man, we will miss you..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by RotrEmmanuel: 10:13am On May 30, 2019
Kai...
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by ibkabisola: 10:14am On May 30, 2019
THE HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items & location
- FREE Original Charger

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!
Re: It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit by DaBogu: 10:15am On May 30, 2019
There are three types of intelligence.

Intelligent Quotient (IQ)
Emotional Quotient (EQ)
Social Quotient (SQ)

Now this thread shows what each of these mean and their impact.

Do well to share so others can learn.

1. Intelligent Quotient (IQ): this is what helps one to "know book", solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is what makes someone to be able to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is what makes people to be able to build network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down.

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ.

Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your fame. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs but more especially your EQ and SQ.

EQ and SQ make one manage better than the other.

Pls don't teach children only to be IQ but also to be EQ and SQ.

Now there is a 4th one :
A new paradigm

4. The Adversity Quotient: that makes people go through a rough patch in life and come out without losing their centres.

The AQ determines who will give up in face of troubles, who will abandon their family or who will consider suicide.

Kapisch?.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Samuel Eto’o Retires From Football / Harry Maguire Agreed To Leave Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.