Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. (7236 Views)

Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform / Join Gurus Forum Survey Income Program And EARN $100 And Above Answering Surveys / Make Money Answering Simple Survey Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2019
Making money answering surveys is simply a matter of INTELLIGENCE, MEMORY, mobile data, a smartphone and availability. I capitalized intelligence and memeory because it is extremely important; we cannot stress that enough. This is an open thread for Nairalanders to share what has really worked for them and what has not. No PMS please, I take God beg una; share everything here. If you don't understand any terminology, google is your friend. Sending email pms and mobile number at every potential referral boss is probably one of the reasons this section sucks.

So there is actually survey-only sites and GPT sites. GPT sites aren't just dedicated to just surveys; there are actually other ways to earn money, that's why they are called Get-Paid-to. Now I have to state here that my knowledge is pretty limited that's why I'm asking for contributions.

I use VPN for surveys because I can't think of one site that permits Nigerians for surveys or has the same earning potential as tier one countries. Even if there's, you'd spend anywhere from 4 - 5 months to earn $10, which sucks. You end up not realizing data bills.

I'm also paranoid because I don't want a site that end up demanding drivers license when I want to cashout, or they stop sending surveys when you are few dollars short of their threshold.

I have cashed out 2 or 3 times on Yougov and they paid me. So I can vouch for them. I have also attempted surveys on Swagbucks, Mypoints and Mturk and it work pretty well. I have to state here that there's this site, Prolific, that pays fucking well in a short time and it's pretty consistent. You can earn $50 in two weeks but I have not been able to get in fully because, like other survey-only sites, the site is heavily firewalled. VPN no go work. Also, crowdtap and Quickthought. I think they are also called Fetchreward.

I was reading another thread and this guy talked about OnePoll, PollPay, Attapoll, etc. I have not tried them out, but let's hear what has worked for you and what hasn't. Which survey sites you use, the earning potential, how you make more money on the site and any other thing, really.

3 Likes

Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2019
I see you, vbang. What's your take?
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by timitayo77: 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
Blackmiserable:
I see you, vbang. What's your take?
pollpay will just keep frustrating you
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Peppul: 8:36pm On May 30, 2019
the yougov how do they pay hope not tru PayPal. and wats d lowest withdraw
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Peppul: 8:39pm On May 30, 2019
and when registering on yougov can I use my Nigeria address and phone number
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2019
timitayo77:

These Yougov and Prolific, are they web based or phone based surveys? Do they easily detect VPNs?
They are web based. Yougov, unlike Prolific, is not heavily firewalled, or atleast to panelist. You could get away with a VPN on Prolific but I have not, yet.
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2019
Peppul:
and when registering on yougov can I use my Nigeria address and phone number

You can't (and shouldn't) use Nigeria for anything surveys. It's not in your best interest. You'd have to use a VPN.

Besides, yougov is not available for Nigerians. You get paid through gift cards. Amazon, visa, Starbucks, etc.

You may want to sell your gift card to me, at $1 for 210 Naira. Only Amazon!!!
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by tck2000(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Blackmiserable:

You can't (and shouldn't) use Nigeria for anything surveys. It's not in your best interest. You'd have to use a VPN.

Besides, yougov is not available for Nigerians. You get paid through gift cards. Amazon, visa, Starbucks, etc.

. Actually, You Gov works for Nigeria but they don't send much survey.
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Tzadeola(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
our elders on nl that are knowledgeable on this matters please grace us with your presence and share with us please
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by tck2000(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2019
okay
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Sirlamkhan: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Your number please
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Sirlamkhan: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2019
I would like to have a conversation with you
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by tck2000(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2019
Sirlamkhan:
I would like to have a conversation with you
You sent me a message but i can't access my mail.What do you want?
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Almyteekd(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2019
New Survey Alert
Get free $7 instantly
Get free $1- $10 daily

Cashout via PayPal withdrawal gateways

I will also send you free PDF on how to open a working PayPal account that can send and receive money works for all African countries Nigeria and Ghana included

Whatsapp me > Zero Eight Zero Six Five Nine Zero Seven one four one
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by kmaxx(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2019
I would like to sign up yougov and/or prolific. Anyone to guide me through? Like what VPN to use & the likes...
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by fineyemi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
kmaxx:
I would like to sign up yougov and/or prolific. Anyone to guide me through? Like what VPN to use & the likes...
meesage me on 09072302086
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Lmaomen1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Surveys are a great way for teenagers to make money. When you're young, you want to make to many things and money are never enough. But you also can't afford a full working day. What do you do then? Your parents won't be able to help you forever, they might not be able to do it even now. The surveys are the solutions for making money by spending a short period of time every day. And it is not hard, you just have to answer a few questions. I wish there was such an opportunity when I was a teenager. Find more about the survey for money teenagers on surveysloth.com.
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by AliveJ: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Hello bro , I need your help ,

I have try many survey site non seen working , the one that is working just block me ,

Did you know any survey site that i can be earning artlist $5 daily ,
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by sugarsoul(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Yougov is actually great, onepoll is paying, I've cashed out but the best for me is livetribe. signing up requires vpn but after that, you don't need to use vpn when taking surveys, it's a point based system though but surveys are regular and to join requires invite. you can read reviews if you are interested

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by ChiefZaddy: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2020
sugarsoul:
Yougov is actually great, onepoll is paying, I've cashed out but the best for me is livetribe. signing up requires vpn but after that, you don't need to use vpn when taking surveys, it's a point based system though but surveys are regular and to join requires invite. you can read reviews if you are interested
Onepoll is closing accounts
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by sugarsoul(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Onepoll is closing accounts
except you dont always login with vpn. I haven't had any issues with them since i started. I only login when there's survey notification
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by ChiefZaddy: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
sugarsoul:

except you dont always login with vpn. I haven't had any issues with them since i started. I only login when there's survey notification
I always log in with VPN
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
AliveJ:
Hello bro , I need your help ,

I have try many survey site non seen working , the one that is working just block me ,

Did you know any survey site that i can be earning artlist $5 daily ,

Download Zap surveys on Play store and you can make some cool cash. I made $25 in a little less than 10 days lol. You may have to change your play store profile to US. Please google that.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by AliveJ: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by AliveJ: 12:58am On Feb 19, 2020
sugarsoul:

which VPN are you using?
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
AliveJ:
how can i change my playstore to US version pls ,

this my WhatsApp number 07011742699 , pls chat me if you can
, I have been looking for a way to get some $ , I lost my laptop and no get shi shi ,
Abeg.

Hold the Playstore icon and wipe off user data (depends on your phone, some device call it storage). If it asks you to log into an account fine, but if it doesn't, I do have idea how you proceed, but I cannot place my hands on it. Anyway, you want to add payment method which must be a US prepaid card with valid US address. I think google ties country with payment method, not too sure though.

When you have done that, you should see "US" under your preference tab in the account section. When you click that three parallel lines at the top left of play store. Once it shows that, you should have an easy ride and download whatever you want. Please check google for instructions on how to change country profiles.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by ChiefZaddy: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Download Zap surveys on Play store and you can make some cool cash. I made $25 in a little less than 10 days lol. You may have to change your play store profile to US. Please google that.
Zap is no longer bringing surveys
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Zap is no longer bringing surveys

Yeah, for me too. When did you try them?
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by ChiefZaddy: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Yeah, for me too. When did you try them?
I've been checking for days now. E be like Nigerians drained them
Re: Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. by AliveJ: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAD GLOBAL SERVICES: SHIP FROM USA ONLINE STORES TO NIGERIA $5/LBS / Daily FF Fundamentals & Technicals, Sentiment & Analysis / How To Pay On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.