Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) (24447 Views)

Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 3 Suspected IPOB Members In Arochukwu (Video) / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Timmypromise(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2019
Some igbos claiming to be Yoruba full this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 30, 2019
afonja brown roof media campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by CeeJay9ja(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2019
Fake News

2 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 30, 2019
All those people saying the news is not true, the fact is in any separatist group, there are always violent members who want to do it their way.

IPOB better exercise care. I'm not a biafra symphatizer, but i believe ipob wants to keep it peaceful. They better. Before Police and Army comes for them, with justified reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by hollah123: 1:26pm On May 30, 2019
I said it that the only reason why people didn't come out is the threat by nnamdi kanu that anybody who goes out on that day deserves to be stoned to death and not that they really want to. People fear for attacks by hoodlums that's y they decide to sit at home, d main thing that can prove this sit at home is successful is if all igbos in non igbo states comply but I see them going about their normal business here. So with what happened in this case, it's safe to say people say at home due to fear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:26pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:
I very much doubt this story.

Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by rusher14: 1:26pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

They have the history of violent attacks

Well there was a war in 1966 predicated on widespread killings.

In 2017, we also saw videos relating to violence relating to Ipob.

You can bury your head in the sand if you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:26pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
I said it that the only reason why people didn't come out is the threat by military and police that anybody who goes out may be shot to death and not that they really want to. People fear for attacks by security agents that's y they decide to sit at home, d main thing that can prove this sit at home is successful is if all igbos in non igbo states comply but I see them going about their normal business here. So with what happened in this case, it's safe to say people say at home due to fear

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by hollah123: 1:29pm On May 30, 2019
johndoexxx:
Hahaha. Even though I'm an afonja, THIS IS LIE! My afonja brothers, stop this evil we are doing!
U can't even deny your forefathers well, shame on u. I know majority of them that bowed to gowons bullet will b biting their fingers in their mass graves now with this your display of stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 1:29pm On May 30, 2019
Zoo DSS zombies trying hard to sabotage Biafra heroes and heroines remembrance day.

Fulani jihadists has failed.

The man was attacked by Fulani jihadists government.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Henri8: 1:29pm On May 30, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Ipob attacking fellow ipob . Cownu you see your life ?
You think it's true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by oforjide: 1:29pm On May 30, 2019
This information is baseless without the pictures of the priest and an official statement from the parish, so that we can ascertain where and who is responsible for the attack. Ipob members are indoors today.
Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SaintLucia: 1:31pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

No Christians can attack any priest or man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by hollah123: 1:33pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Fixed.
Dingbat,so it is security agents that said anybody who goes out should be stoned? U people are repeating the mistakes of your forefathers, instead of blaming ojukwu who gave them problem n ran away they blame the Nigerian government. Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
Dingbat,so it is security agents that said anybody who goes out should be stoned? U people are repeating the mistakes of your forefathers, instead of blaming ojukwu who gave them problem n ran away they blame the Nigerian government. Well done

Ignored.
Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
[s]I said it that the only reason why people didn't come out is the threat by nnamdi kanu that anybody who goes out on that day deserves to be stoned to death and not that they really want to. People fear for attacks by hoodlums that's y they decide to sit at home, d main thing that can prove this sit at home is successful is if all igbos in non igbo states comply but I see them going about their normal business here. So with what happened in this case, it's safe to say people say at home due to fear[/s]

1 Like

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Bright777: 1:37pm On May 30, 2019
The priest is from my village Orsumoghu...The news is authentic but I pity the attackers

1 Like

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by hollah123: 1:37pm On May 30, 2019
santopelele:
stupid nigerians, how sure are u that they are ipob or massob? and why are they attacking priest? this might be the work of the police or any nigeria agents or paid touts wit biafsan flag just to label ipob as a voilent group
Y do u people lie to yourself alot, nnamdi kanu said anybody who doesn't comply with sit at home deserves to be stoned to death n here is a man who is going out n he's stoned n beaten n u are still calling other people's name. I know if a Fulani man should issue a threat n it happens u won't deny it

3 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by hollah123: 1:39pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Ignored.
U decide to unleash your terror on that man now, nobody is talking oooo. If python should start dancing hope we won't start hearing UK, USA n d likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Urchman27(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2019
And one afonja has alread push this fake news to fp

4 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by zeromeridian: 1:42pm On May 30, 2019
SEUN and NL propaganda falling apart. You will not show the pictuer of 100% seat at home compliance
keep fabricating baseless news. Biafrans know truth

5 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:43pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
U decide to unleash your terror on that man now, nobody is talking oooo. If python should start dancing hope we won't start hearing UK, USA n d likes

You remain ignored.
Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:45pm On May 30, 2019
Urchman27:
And one afonja has alread push this fake news to fp

How else do you want them to spread their useless propaganda?

4 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

They have the history of violent attacks
Ipob also has a history of attacking anyone who does not agree with them. Their violent attacks and harassment of innocent OHANEZE leaders and members is just an example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by SLAP44: 1:54pm On May 30, 2019
victorvezx:

Ipob also has a history of attacking anyone who does not agree with them. Their violent attacks and harassment of innocent OHANEZE leaders and members is just an example.

If you believed what you wrote, you have very little sense.

4 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

If you believed what you wrote, you have very little sense.
U are actually the one with very little sense. I stated fact u can’t handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by Buzoman: 2:07pm On May 30, 2019
hollah123:
I said it that the only reason why people didn't come out is the threat by nnamdi kanu that anybody who goes out on that day deserves to be stoned to death and not that they really want to. People fear for attacks by hoodlums that's y they decide to sit at home, d main thing that can prove this sit at home is successful is if all igbos in non igbo states comply but I see them going about their normal business here. So with what happened in this case, it's safe to say people say at home due to fear

Afonja shebi you De whine me ni

4 Likes

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by HAKYN1: 2:13pm On May 30, 2019
johndoexxx:
Hahaha. Even though I'm an afonja, THIS IS LIE! My afonja brothers, stop this evil we are doing!

Yes Osu, you are an Afonja and not Yoruba because Yoruba people are sensible!
Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by lexyj123(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2019
You want to set up your CATFISH HATCHERY OR HAVING SOME PROBLEMS, Visit [url]axiomgracefishfarms..com[/url] to know more about catfish hatchery set up, how to combat water challenges, how to battle infections of all kind.
in case your problems / challenges are not addressed, kindly leave comments behind and we shall respond immediately.
catfish market is insatiable and it come with a long value chain.
Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by 9gerian: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
It appears all sides have zombies who would rather live in denial than confirm the veracity of any unfavorable report...

rusher14:
If it was written Fulani herdsmen without pictures many would have believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by fablani(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
so where are the ipob members? the more you hate on Igbos the higher we sower higher

1 Like

Re: Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) by KcAngel(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
truth was that a priest was attacked in nnewi earlier this morning... BUT NOT BY IPOB/MASSOB!!!.. THIS IS POLITICS TO MESS A PEACEFUL MOVEMENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana / EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) / Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.