Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities (8644 Views)

Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities by GoldHorse(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2019
They will soon close it
Re: The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities by lexyj123(f): 2:08pm On May 30, 2019
You want to set up your CATFISH HATCHERY OR HAVING SOME PROBLEMS, Visit [url]axiomgracefishfarms..com[/url] to know more about catfish hatchery set up, how to combat water challenges, how to battle infections of all kind.
in case your problems / challenges are not addressed, kindly leave comments behind and we shall respond immediately.
catfish market is insatiable and it come with a long value chain.
Re: The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities by Zakzakky82(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2019
Guk:
Chat bot that provides me with no useful metrics is a waste of money.

I want to know how sittings each senator attended.

I want to know each bill each senator put forward

I want to know which senator voted for what bill

I want to know the committees that each senator belongs to and how many times he/she attended

I want to know who was absent the days Senate President went to court ( Easy, because each date is known and it will just compare it with attendance of those same dates)

The information it is currently providing can be found on google

Leemao, the chatbot shows which senator sponsored the bills. Oga click on the bill dont be lazy ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities by Zakzakky82(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2019
emmy9500:
It's a chat bot stop using the word AI anyhow please
Lol, why so pained?
Re: The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities by Bolatechnology: 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
If Nigeria still far behind as u mentioned (1930) what age is nigeria yahoo boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria"- Prof Tekena Tamuno / Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures) / See What's Happening At BAT Whatsapp Support Group From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.