Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,660 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ashley Aka Best Dressed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ashley Aka Best Dressed (477 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashley Aka Best Dressed by influencerbio: 11:47am On May 30, 2019
Everything about Ashley aka best dressed that you need to know

https://influencer-dic.com/ashley-aka-best-dressed/

Ashley aka best dressed biography

Ashley Aka early life

Ashley Aka best dressed was born on May 4, 1998 in United States. She is 20 years old. Ashley Aka has studied film at UCLA in Los Angeles, CA. She says in her site: ” I was an awkward been in high school (I still am now lol) so I started a YouTube channel to share my love of fashion and film. After my fair share of incredibly cheesy look books, badly edited hauls, and misguided eyebrow choices, I finally found that more and more people were joining our little YouTube FAM.”

Rising YouTube celeb Ashley aka best-pressed is serving “fashion, thrifting, and other misadventures of a college student” with frenzied finesse. A UCLA film student taking to YouTube to share her love of film and fashion, the quick talking fashionista is now catching the internet’s eye. Showing off her cost-effective styling, Ashley invites fans to “come thrifting with me”, sharing lookbooks, outfit ideas, room tours and go-to hair looks. Now with an online store featuring her thrift-sourced vintage recreations and YouTube following nearing 1M subs, the soon to graduate Ashley is gearing up to break out.

Ashley Aka career

Ashley Aka is a Youtuber and she has a channel on YouTube that offers viewers tips on how to create their own personal style in cost- effective ways. Ashley Aka best dressed is serving “fashion, thrifiting, and other misadventures of a college student with frenzied finesse. Her DIYs, thrift shopping logs, look books and other fashion-related videos have been viewed more than 38 million times and subscribed to by 900,000 people. She started out reselling clothes on the side just to give her old clothes a new home. When she started thrifting a year or two ago, she saw so many other amazing vintage pieces that she could help bring new life to.

https://influencer-dic.com/ashley-aka-best-dressed/

fashion influencer
Model influencer
https://influencer-dic.com

(1) (Reply)

Custom 3d All Over Printed T Shirts China Manufacturer Cheap Price / Men's Exclusive 2 Piece Suit: Jacket And Trouser / In Need Of Instagram Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.