Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Have You Listened To Naira Marley's Latest Song Titled "Why Me" ? Its Hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Listened To Naira Marley's Latest Song Titled "Why Me" ? Its Hilarious (250 Views)

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / Umu Obiligbo – OKWU EGO Latest Song Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Listened To Naira Marley's Latest Song Titled "Why Me" ? Its Hilarious by Tolams16(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2019
Naira marley has been arraigned by the officers of the law for his court hearing today due to the allegations of him being a yahoo boy and the profound evidence found against him, and you wont believe he was given the opportunity to record his last song as he may end up going to prison directly from the court house for a very long time. Hence he was given a liniency pardon to have few hours studio session to record his last words.You guys really need to listen to this jam, its hilarious Lmaooo grin grin
Here is the link https://my.notjustok.com/track/399407/m-klassic-chioma
Enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Is Still In Prison,case Adjourned To 22,23 , 24 October / Davido Feeds His Daughter, Shares Video / Comedian Deacon_famous Makes Mockery Of Blessing Okoro In A New Comedy Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.