Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! (6166 Views)

Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Affordabletyres.ng - Home To Quality Tyres, Batteries & Lubricants Online / Where To Get Affordable & Quality Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
Are you looking for quality tyres to buy from a reliable dealer regardless of your location in Nigeria? Search no more. We deal on various quality tyre brands such as Habilead, Pirelli, Kumho, Michelin, etc in very affordable prices in various sizes.. including sizes like 185/55/15, 175/60/15, 195/55/16, 185/60/15, 195/60/15, 175/65/14,170/70/14, 285/75/16, 225/75/16, 265/75/16, 265/50/20, 235/60/18, 245/45/19, 215/60/16, 205/65/15 and a host of other sizes you require.
We are located at shop A2 014, Peace block, African Tyre Village, Trade Fair Complex, Lagos state.
We also supply in large quantities within West Africa and Nigeria like Ivory coast, Burkina Faso, Togo, Benin republic, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Ogun, Kano, Kaduna, plateau, Benin, Gombe, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Imo Akwa-ibom, Bayelsa etc.
Call our office number on 08149549128 or WhatsApp me on 09024599262
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2019
At deekaytina enterprises we assure you service and quality.

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nemadfsyahooc: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2019
How much for 205 60 R16
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by blackwood(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Do you have 175 70 R14? How much is it.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
blackwood:
Do you have 175 70 R14?
How much is it.
u
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
nemadfsyahooc:
How much for 205 60 R16

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by FLAKARIBE(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
245/65/17
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
FLAKARIBE:
245/65/17
Please the contact lines are available
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by magicfingers009: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2019
The number is switched off.

nuelleoz:

Please the contact lines are available
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
magicfingers009:
The number is switched off.

The office line opens by 9am
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by Chuksworld(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Price for 225/65 R17
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackwood:
Do you have 175 70 R14?
How much is it.
still interested?
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by inikamoze(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are the tires brand new or used?
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
inikamoze:
Are the tires brand new or used?
Nairaland and stupid questions.....even when you have eyes

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by OfficialSam(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
nuelleoz:

You are so rude and nobody should buy from you. Your response to a potential customer says it all.
So what happen to a nice answer like ''Haba, bros you have eyes na, can't you see they have not been driven before?''

But NO, you don't have enough wisdom and patience to handle provocations from customers. Your type can fight and injure any client in a slightest provocation. Oga learn to deal gently with people if you want to excel in your merchandize. Your attitude will always speak for or against you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by sooperrescue(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2019
The last photo, are they winter tyres? You are not even asking them for the type of car that they want to use it for. Are these tyres temperature a or b or c tyres? Let us help our roads and destroy these tyres if they are not good for our roads

1 Like

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by kakameks: 3:06am On Jul 14, 2019
sooperrescue:
The last photo, are they winter tyres? You are not even asking them for the type of car that they want to use it for. Are these tyres temperature a or b or c tyres? Let us help our roads and destroy these tyres if they are not good for our roads

For tyres not to be good for your road that must mean the road are constructed to suit a certain range of tyre specifications. (Let's not go into B.S codes and it's practical application)

Before you kill the guy's hustle, can you explain further how tyres (a type of complex rubber rasin polymer) can be bad for asphalt (a type of concrete but with bituminous binder rather than cement)?

Or do you mean the other way round?

I learn everyday so am very interested in hearing the explanation to your hypothesis?

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by sooperrescue(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2019
kakameks:

For tyres not to be good for your road that must mean the road are constructed to suit a certain range of tyre specifications. (Let's not go into B.S codes and it's practical application)

Before you kill the guy's hustle, can you explain further how tyres (a type of complex rubber rasin polymer) can be bad for asphalt (a type of concrete but with bituminous binder rather than cement)?

Or do you mean the other way round?

I learn everyday so am very interested in hearing the explanation to your hypothesis?
I am not against his hustling but he should be knowledgeable in tyres to be able to educate us. The last picture shown does not look like summer tyres. Nigeria needs summer tyres at all times. There are a lot of tyres coming from the US that are all season tyres, a little to the left and a little to the right. Most of the tyres are speed restricted and so you find tyres with S speed ratings and temperature b. For a tyre to survive in the country, it must be temperature a without which the motorist is taking suicidal chances. He cannot now sell tyres to those asking without asking for the type of vehicle that needs the tyres. If it's a BMW, he does not know and therefore should ask and therefore propose to the buyer the type of tyres that will fit their car. Let him take pictures of the tyres showing the speed ratings and temperature rating of the tyres . Let's forget for now the date the tyre was made because that's another issue altogether. Let him tell us with pictorial evidence the speed and temperature ratings of the tyres that he wants to sell to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Are you a retailer who deals in tyres? An establishment/company? Or just an individual? Looking to purchase your tyres, be it a car, tipper truck, power bike, ladies bike, commercial bike(OKADA), tricycle (KEKE NAPEP), tractors, bulldozers, cranes etc. Welcome. You've come to the right place. We specialize in all sizes and kinds of tyres ranging from cars to trucks, power bikes to tricycle (keke), tractors and bulldozers, basically anything thy classification of mobility that makes use of tyres.
We are DEEKAYTINA AUTO TYRES. We guarantee quality and service in providing your demands, and at various scales of affordability and quantity. We are located at the INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR COMPLEX, LAGOS.Contact us on
Telephone: 08165566439
WhatsApp: 09024599262

"LOYALTY" is our watchword.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by 9icetoo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
sooperrescue:

I am not against his hustling but he should be knowledgeable in tyres to be able to educate us. The last picture shown does not look like summer tyres. Nigeria needs summer tyres at all times. There are a lot of tyres coming from the US that are all season tyres, a little to the left and a little to the right. Most of the tyres are speed restricted and so you find tyres with S speed ratings and temperature b. For a tyre to survive in the country, it must be temperature a without which the motorist is taking suicidal chances. He cannot now sell tyres to those asking without asking for the type of vehicle that needs the tyres. If it's a BMW, he does not know and therefore should ask and therefore propose to the buyer the type of tyres that will fit their car. Let him take pictures of the tyres showing the speed ratings and temperature rating of the tyres . Let's forget for now the date the tyre was made because that's another issue altogether. Let him tell us with pictorial evidence the speed and temperature ratings of the tyres that he wants to sell to the public.
You didn't answer the question the guy asked you.
I get your point about temp and speed rating but I tell you, I do not know any b rated tyre that can't sustain 120km/hr for 10 hours. The h speed rating commonly found on Chinese tyres can also withstand our national speed limit for hours.
He has tyres to sell. Let him sell.
If I tell him I drive a 2023 Mercedes without telling him if it's a tow truck or an A class, he won't be able to advise on the size or type of tyre I should use.
Buyers will look at their existing tyre and buy same.
As long as he doesn't sell tyres that are too old to be used (subjective, personally I wouldn't use any tyre more than 6 years old), or re-branded old tyres, then I believe (my opinion here) he is not doing any bad.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by sooperrescue(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2019
9icetoo:

I get your point about temp and speed rating but I tell you, I do not know any b rated tyre that can't sustain 120km/hr for 10 hours. The h speed rating commonly found on Chinese tyres can also withstand our national speed limit for hours.
If I tell him I drive a 2023 Mercedes without telling him if it's a tow truck or an A class, he won't be able to advise on the size or type of tyre I should use.
As long as he doesn't sell tyres that are too old to be used (subjective, personally I wouldn't use any tyre more than 6 years old), or re-branded old tyres, then I believe (my opinion here) he is not doing any bad.
You are right. He has tyres to sell and it is his business, but the business has negative multiple effects if it is not tamed. Chinese has H tyres but they are not for Mercedes or BMW. The tyres he displayed are not temperature A tyres or speed rating of H or V. A standard tyre for Nigeria should be traction A, temperature A and the speed rating will automatically fit the car. Accident victims are suffering a lot. We don't have a policy to help them overcome their problems associated with car accidents and to encourage someone to add to the woes of Nigerians by selling a product he knows is not suitable for the cars is aiding and abetting. The Trade fair is on now and I will advise motorists to go there and buy tyres. You can ask questions on the tyres from the dealers. Michelin has improved. Go to their stand and you will see high quality summer tyres being sold to the public. This is a far cry from the tyres that they used to sell 10 years ago.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by banky3w(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
nuelleoz:

You lack simple customer relationship skills with this your ugly answer. Newsflash: Nairaland is the home of stupid questions so pack your kaya and go to jiji. Mumu oshi.

6 Likes

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
9icetoo:

I made a post, if he's interested buying, and/or finding out whatever he needs to know to satisfy his curiousity in details, contact lines are there. He should do the needful.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
banky3w:

You lack simple customer relationship skills with this your ugly answer. Newsflash: Nairaland is the home of stupid questions so pack your kaya and go to jiji. Mumu oshi.

Thank you. Solomon
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
sooperrescue:

You are right. He has tyres to sell and it is his business, but the business has negative multiple effects if it is not tamed. Chinese has H tyres but they are not for Mercedes or BMW. The tyres he displayed are not temperature A tyres or speed rating of H or V. A standard tyre for Nigeria should be traction A, temperature A and the speed rating will automatically fit the car. Accident victims are suffering a lot. We don't have a policy to help them overcome their problems associated with car accidents and to encourage someone to add to the woes of Nigerians by selling a product he knows is not suitable for the cars is aiding and abetting. The Trade fair is on now and I will advise motorists to go there and buy tyres. You can ask questions on the tyres from the dealers. Michelin has improved. Go to their stand and you will see high quality summer tyres being sold to the public. This is a far cry from the tyres that they used to sell 10 years ago.
Thank you. I ought to point it out to you that you don't know my stock, so you can't categorically say the temperature, traction, or speed ratings or even the brands of what I sell that you haven't seen or asked questions about to be enlightened. Who does that? Opening your mouth to say what you have no idea about. And if you think you are well knowledgeable in tyres, then I will do well to point out to you that Michelin which you mentioned, Dunlop, pirelli, which you believe, cos its what you know, to be the best tyre brands, are not even the best tyres. What you don't know is bigger than you.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by sooperrescue(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2019
nuelleoz:

Thank you. I ought to point it out to you that you don't know my stock, so you can't categorically say the temperature, traction, or speed ratings or even the brands of what I sell that you haven't seen or asked questions about to be enlightened. Who does that? Opening your mouth to say what you have no idea about. And if you think you are well knowledgeable in tyres, then I will do well to point out to you that Michelin which you mentioned, Dunlop, pirelli, which you believe, cos its what you know, to be the best tyre brands, are not even the best tyres. What you don't know is bigger than you.
I agree with you that I am not knowledgeable. It's your duty to teach me. Your second picture is of great concern to me and I already asked you to show us the temperature and speed rating of the particular tyre. I said Michelin is now selling good tyres and you are adding pirelli and Dunlop to the group. If you sell the same quality tyres like Dunlop, then you should burn the tyres and make peace with yourself. You don't have to cheat to be a winner. People's lives are involved and your relatives might buy these tyres too.

4 Likes

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2019
sooperrescue:

I agree with you that I am not knowledgeable. It's your duty to teach me. Your second picture is of great concern to me and I already asked you to show us the temperature and speed rating of the particular tyre. I said Michelin is now selling good tyres and you are adding pirelli and Dunlop to the group. If you sell the same quality tyres like Dunlop, then you should burn the tyres and make peace with yourself. You don't have to cheat to be a winner. People's lives are involved and your relatives might buy these tyres too.
Those are samples.
Should I show you speed rating of all my stock of about 500 different sizes??!!..Does it make sense as you are thinking it??. .. It makes sense If you demand a tyre, and you chat me up then we go into the necessary details on WhatsApp. As sizes are different, so are brands, and the differences in the former and latter, account for the differences in speed, temp etc.
My duty is to enlighten customers who are interested in buying, so as to point out what is best for them. Not you who just sees q post and start attacking without reason. If you want to know for knowing sake do something useful with your time and phone by going online, instead of coming to belittle my business of which you are not a part of the target population

What do you mean by cheating Mr.? Cheating in what sense. Have I cheated you? Don't come and start saying nonsense
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by Joehigashi(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2019
This sooperrescue person sef. Most times u seem to act before you ask for information at all. At the end of the day, u might be one of the people patronizing tokunbo Tyre sellers. What would it cost you to request for a Tyre from the op, use it and then later share your review?
Can you share an experience u never had?

One major thing killing Nigerians now is bad roads, I haven't seen you flood govt handles asking them why Nigerians are made to get road worthiness for road that aren't worthy.
Op has an address, take time out, visit his store and check whatever u want to check. But until then, let him face his business and his customers.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by KINGreignn: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
All of you bad mouthing sooperrescue do so ignorantly.

Nigeria is a warm humid climatic belt. Chacterized with temperature rising up to 44°C and humidity less than 5% and could change to 19°C and 98% depending on time and region. Let's also note that it doesn't snow here, we also have terrible undulating terrains and generally bad roads. These attributes of Nigerian roads would definitely impact on tyres their longevity and wear characteristics. I wouldn't advice for or against tokumbo tyres neither would i advice for or against brand new tyres. That said, I would say the minimum characteristics of any tyre that will survive in Nigerian terrain should be: load rating 95, temperature A, traction A, threadwear index of a minimum 450, and then we can talk speed rating.

OP, I am not damaging your market neither am I promoting it.

Thanks
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2019
KINGreignn:
All of you bad mouthing sooperrescue do so ignorantly.

Nigeria is a warm humid climatic belt. Chacterized with temperature rising up to 44°C and humidity less than 5% and could change to 19°C and 98% depending on time and region. Let's also note that it doesn't snow here, we also have terrible undulating terrains and generally bad roads. These attributes of Nigerian roads would definitely impact on tyres their longevity and wear characteristics. I wouldn't advice for or against tokumbo tyres neither would i advice for or against brand new tyres. That said, I would say the minimum characteristics of any tyre that will survive in Nigerian terrain should be: load rating 95, temperature A, traction A, threadwear index of a minimum 450, and then we can talk speed rating.

OP, I am not damaging your market neither am I promoting it.

Thanks
You miss the point.

The point is those details are not details you go into for information sake while posting, its details you go into when you're ready to buy. I have posted what I sell, contacts lines are obviously there for further enquiries. Someone has posted you he has large quantities of tomatoes, it is left for an interested person to further contact the seller one-on-one for details. Sooperrescue wasn't wise to think its a one-on-one discussion between Byer and seller in private communication. Not a subject to be thought to every looker
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by 9icetoo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Temp A: effectively dissipates heat 115mph and above(how many of us drive this fast for sustained periods? On which naija road?. We don't really need it but if you can get it, good for you).
Temp B:Effectively dissipates heat between 100mph and 115mph (who drives this fast for sustained periods in this our pothole infested roads for more than 10 minutes?)
Temp C: effectively dissipates heat at maximum speeds of 85mph to 100mph (this is well out of most folks daily driving speed).
From the above you can see that insisting on Temp A tires is just overkill. Granted, these ratings will degrade as the tires age but it doesn't make a temp B a ticking time bomb after just four years of use.

Treadwear is a ratio of how fast a tire wears against a tire makers other tyres.
A treadwear of 400 is just saying the tyre will wear 4 times slower than a tyre with a treadwear of 100.

Traction of AA is best. A is superb, B and C will suffice if you drive within the limits but AA is the best. Lower traction rating of B and C will probably extend your stopping distance by a few meters. If you already know your cars braking capacity and factor this into your driving, I don't see this as being suicidal.

This reminds me of the synthetic and mineral oil argument. Even 1999 corolla owners were told to buy synthetic. Lol.

If you are not driving a race car, I wonder why you need to buy z rated tyres with AA traction and all that only to drive from Ladipo to Oshodi.

Go to your car manual, buy what your manufacturer specifies. You can also use good judgement to buy what is reasonably applicable.

My 2 cents.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by sooperrescue(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
sooperrescue:
This was the question that I asked concerning the second picture he posted. It is a public forum and he was selling to the general public of which I will certainly be one. I used to buy tyres for people even those in port Harcourt. If he knows what he is selling, then he should take all questions as coming from a would be customer. I responded too after he was asked by someone if they were new tyres or used? And his response was appalling. The would be buyer saw used tyres and me, I saw winter tyres. All those people asking for tyres did not call him nor visited the office, they asked online and he replied online too. Whether we have the road or not, we are obliged to follow the rules of the manufacturer. If the manufacturer gives your car a 12 way speakers, will you remove 8 and say who 12 speakers epp? If you claim that we don't have the roads for such speed, then you are stranded in Lagos and you will need to travel out. Why are summer tyres expensive and B and C tyres cheaper? It is not for speed but for your safety. Go through all the car manuals and check out the tyre specifications for the cars. Every car sold by elizade motors comes with a V tyre, even a corolla and check out the tyres on Toyota from the US and Dubai, those are H tyres . You will now ask, why should Corolla be equipped with V tyre when a Lexus 460 GX from Dubai is equipped with H speed rating? Years ago, I went round our tyre dealers outlets, Milan, Bridge stone ,Michelin, hankook, Infinity and Dunlop and what I found out is not for public information but I try in my little ways to educate myself and others on what to buy. This tyre seller is selling substandard tyres and he is targeting the ignorance of the motorist to make money. The funny thing is that he has not responded by displaying the specifics on the tyre he sells. Did he not claim to be selling pirelli and Michelin? I don't have to waste my precious time going there, let him show on the forum the type of tyres that is found on his shelf. I once advised someone who was preparing to bring his family from Sokoto to Lagos and he bought brand new tyres from a popular tyre company and 3 tyres exploded on the road and the last one made the car to somersault and the man's niece died. Do you want to know the type of tyres on the SUV that the former MInister was riding on before he crashed.? I am into vehicle transportation and I always check the tyres on the SUVs and advise the sellers to change the tyres. One of the dealers called his US supplier and there and then he was told that the tyres were to be changed to the right speed rating. I have inspected the tyres of many ministers of works and the National Assembly and so when I see characters selling tyres to destroy their fellow citizens, I will talk for my own sanity. In that place you call your office, if I were to come with SON, the place will be shut down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Buy From Amazon? / Camry Or Avensis? / Confession Of Suspected Receiver Of Stolen Cars – Caveat Emptor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.