Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React (54699 Views)

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by FirstCounsel(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2019
Teewhy2:
The way people are trending free naira marley online, you will feel sorry for the future of the nation. we are all shouting corruption but if any politician or celebrity is accused of corruption the way people campaign that they should be free you will know that we are not ready for change.
Honestly it's a shame. while not pronouncing him guilty yet because there's presumption of innocence under our laws,I was in same court this morning and saw about 100 obviously hired street urchins who stormed the court premises chanting"free naira marley!!!" and the dude was feeling cool with himself.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros life nor be race

But you dey miss
Anytime when you charge that MacBook
He dey count am dey follow you to make am a life cycle
So nor waste that MacBook

Theres a high chance you don't currently have the MacBook in that picture you posted, to prove your self, open your spotlight search, write my moniker on it take a picture of it clearly showing what you wrote and post here

Otherwise... Carry on with whatever you're doing.
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by frowland(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2019
Waste of tax payers money chasing shadows. This show is what Nigerians love, so EFCC is giving it to you guys just the way you want it. But only if you know how much is wasted prosecuting this guy. Someone you saw strange 'credit card' on his system and you waste 50 million and counting trying to prosecute. Very funny. I bet all those credit cards even if they are funded cannot even sum to 300k naira. Sorry for this useless country.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 4:12pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=LeonMacJames post=78864331][/quote]

Your matter hard o

I don first use MacBook air

This na MacBook Pro
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 4:14pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:
Theres a high chance you don't currently have the MacBook in that picture you posted, to prove your self, open your spotlight search, write my moniker on it take a picture of it clearly showing what you wrote and post here

Your matter hard o

I be like small pikin for your face

Common bro

Have used MacBook air last year

And now this is MacBook Pro
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Your matter hard o

I be like small pikin for your face

Common bro

Have used MacBook air last year

And now this is MacBook Pro

Lol. Baba... And I drive a Bugatti Spaceship and live on the moon...

You see? It's easy to talk big.

I have asked you to prove it if you can't carry on. grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 4:18pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Lol. Baba... And I drive a Bugatti Spaceship and live on the moon...

You see? It's easy to talk big.

I have asked you to prove it if you can't carry on. grin

He get wetin person dey big pass. Stop behaving like a kid

What will i gain if i lie to you that am using a MacBook Pro whereas am not using it
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

He get wetin person dey big pass. Stop behaving like a kid

What will i gain if i lie to you that am using a MacBook Pro whereas am not using it

Guy, you see this format? I Sabi am too grin biko carry dey go. E go dey alright.

Na simple thing I ask to do o... Simple sontin, it was so easy for you to post the first picture, but second wan kon be war.

Wallahi na laugh I dey so grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 4:23pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Guy, you see this format? I Sabi am too grin biko carry dey go. E go dey alright.

Na simple thing I ask to do o... Simple sontin, it was so easy for you to post the first picture, but second wan kon be war.

Wallahi na laugh I dey so grin

Is like you are a kid.

I thought i was talking to a grown up
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by kendrick93(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Is like you are a kid.
shut up...you have no MacBook..

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Is like you are a kid.

I told you this earlier sir, yes I am a kid. A small boy for wey you dey.
I just ask you to do a very simple thing, ok if you dey fear for public, u fit email am to me.

Cos me I'm thinking you be Solid Gee, but e con be like say you dey learn work oo.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2019
kendrick93:
shut up...you have no MacBook..
Asin ehn grin Daz ow dey do grin leemao
we shouldn't be surpised na
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by BENEAMATA: 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

If you support yahoo please support it straight up!

But don't come and give SENSELESS excuse that you support yahoo because the government is stealing our money.

If it's like that let all the criminals, kidnappers and co. Be released from jail and be left alone to carry out their various crimes too. Nonsense! angry
dem dey come for you !
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:34pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

I told you this earlier sir, yes I am a kid. A small boy for wey you dey.
I just ask you to do a very simple thing, ok if you dey fear for public, u fit email am to me.

Cos me I'm thinking you be Solid Gee, but e con be like say you dey learn work oo.

It's only in Naija everybody is claiming to be fraudsters even though they are not...

Like you rightly said, it has sadly become the acceptable norm.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by chinchonglee(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2019
Teewhy2:
The way people are trending free naira marley online, you will feel sorry for the future of the nation. we are all shouting corruption but if any politician or celebrity is accused of corruption the way people campaign that they should be free you will know that we are not ready for change.
Jst sharrap nd get out of dis planet

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:35pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Is like you are a kid.

Manager you have no MacBook... Kalmdan

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by damienwayne(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

You still don't know anything son

Imagine you are using a MacBook
And you are using it to play music and watch videos

Instead of you to get busy with work

MacBook na system for Yahoo

Am even using one( MacBook Pro)

Brother you dey waste that MacBook life
Start utilizing it

If you stay in Benin city let me give you tools and format

The picture below is my own MacBook Pro

Open face with that computer
I swear Facebook go dey confuse on how to track am down

Una still dey use Facebook hustle?!
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

It's only in Naija everybody is claiming to be fraudsters even though they are not...

It's very disgraceful man.

There's a Yoruba adage I know ...
Ohunkohun ti o ye se ni te se da da ( Anything worth doing is worth doing well )

These guys are so stupid to the point that even the scam they are doing, they are so bad at it, thus they resort to diabolical means. Hence the Pant and Benz madness.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 4:42pm On May 30, 2019
damienwayne:

Una still dey use Facebook hustle?!
Bros ehnnn

No matter what ehnnnn

Na face book still clear passs

Although face book dey kill account shaperly
But na sense you go take run am
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by kendrick93(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Asin ehn grin Daz ow dey do grin leemao
we shouldn't be surpised na
I've been following the conversation, that guy is cheap scammer...look at how he's trying to dribble around your question....that's how they behave,forming what they are not online,trying to deceive the gullible into joining them and falling for their scam....

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Manager you have no MacBook... Kalmdan

Alright sir
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by kendrick93(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

It's like an 'it' thing claiming to be a yahoo boy now...
truth is most them are ritualists...
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by kendrick93(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

It's very disgraceful man.

There's a Yoruba adage I know ...
Ohunkohun ti o ye se ni te se da da ( Anything worth doing is worth doing well )

These guys are so stupid to the point that even the scam they are doing, they are so bad at it, thus they resort to diabolical means. Hence the Pant and Benz madness.
the average yahoo boy is a dullard...
if you see these guys,most of them can't even compose a correct sentence, how do you think a white man would fall for such Dundee's.
that's why they resort to pant and all sorts of diabolical means...
I call them ritualists, simple

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by geezynoni: 4:58pm On May 30, 2019
Army10:
Criminal is celebrated.
will you keep quiet
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by wizod(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2019
Odoogu:
what exactly are the bail conditions?
he was asked to provide a mad lizard wit a left handed fly
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by stanley000: 5:28pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Help me loud an to the lazy idiots that are attacking me cause I said bail is not equal to acquittal.
no no, I'm not on Ur side bru, from Ur comment u made it seem u were happy Naira Marley is a there and it really revealed the envy in your tune ,I might be wrong but if that's true then Ur family members who you are not friends with will be there too.
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by YoungG12(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2019
#no_marnaz Oya yahoo yahoo K’oloun ma je ka Damu Maga to Sanwo mi se Karin wa ko ma daru ibile Yahoo yahoo K’oloun ma je ka Damu Maga to fun mi lowo steady se Karin wa ko ma daru grin cool grin
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by tabithababy(f): 5:53pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Enjoy man, afterall you na boss already.

that Mac is no less that 600k.

That you think that it's play that I am playing, proves my earlier point.
I do UI/UX and collect 6figures Net Income without leaving my house.

I use something similar.

I wish you the best sir, Oga of formats.

Let's see how far our life decisions would carry us, no be say na race.

If you're interested in how to maintain your status without turning to crime, I can teach you my format too, who knows you might be gifted.
Me I'm a small boy, there's a high chance you senior me upto ten years. So with all due respect sir theres a high chance you don't currently have the MacBook in that picture you posted, to prove your self, open your spotlight search, write my moniker on it take a picture of it clearly showing what you wrote and post here

Boss, come teach me UI/UX biko make I dey earn 6 figures from my house kiss

@freemanbubble you don't have macbook pro and you are making mouth up and down shocked

Nonsense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by poweredcom(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
ashawo Toto don tire mi, I just suffer one huge blow for heart break, the babe wet I dey invest ontop bi dey dance with one guy for club and the guy dey romance her nyansh dancing, I don break with her now by myself

Hahaha all dese gals ain't loyal

As for me i no go invest in any of dem na to just give dem belle n Carey my pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.