Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture (3921 Views)

Breaking: Ihedioha’s Legal Team Opens Up On Supreme Court Judgment / BREAKING!!! Ihedioha, Tambuwal Spotted With Appeal Court Judges In Owerri / Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by ngoxievergreen(f): 2:45pm On May 30, 2019
barely 24hrs of taking over government, gov Ihedioha has moved to cleanse Imo state and demolish all the evil and satanic statues Okorocha wasted resources to mold. Gov Ihedioha have sworn to demolish all the statues. lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by slivertongue: 2:57pm On May 30, 2019
Waste of time, energy and resources

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by sweerychick(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2019
slivertongue:
Waste of time, energy and resources
what makes it a waste, if not for anything, we need that valuable space it's occupying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Simongm(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
This is very bad..bad way to start a government of personal hatred.

This was how one Yeye Bello demolished roundabouts in Lokoja in Kogi state, he has not been able to build it back nearly 4years after.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by sweerychick(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2019
Please if you are not an Imo indigene, I don't expect you to comment, only those that live in Imo state will understand the importance of this undecided

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by BeijinDossier: 3:04pm On May 30, 2019
Okorocha wasted state resources molding statues even when all the roads in Owerri are dilapidated and overflowing with filth, even when IMSU and IMSUTH are all poultry farms. Just look at the condition of Owerri but Okoroawusa wasted resources to mold statues.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Xander85: 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
Loving it!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Front0lane: 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
Is that how foolish Igbo avoid commenting on Kano Oyo Osun thread ? Many of you foolish PDP supporters do really have some balls.

You senselessly believe you n your father can talk trash on other states n yet have the effrontery to demand for something different. God know I would have beaten many of you to death for having the boldness to even demand such if there was anyway I can lay my hands on you.

sweerychick:
Please if you are not an Imo indigene, I don't expect you to comment, only those that live in Imo state will understand the importance of this undecided

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by PFRB: 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Front0lane: 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
Okorocha indeed is a useless man but I suppose the fat fool sharing kerosene in Abia as tarred all Abia road, Ugwauyi & Umahi as alsk done the same or you are here to just exhibit your foolishness like every PDP supporter ?
BeijinDossier:
Okorocha wasted state resources molding statues even when all the roads in Owerri are dilapidated and overflowing with filth, even when IMSU and IMSUTH are all poultry farms. Just look at the condition of Owerri but Okoroawusa wasted resources to mold statues.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Bede2u(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
Front0lane:
Is that how foolish Igbo avoid commenting on Kano Oyo Osun thread ? Many of you foolish PDP supporters do really have some balls.

You senselessly believe you n your father can talk trash on other states n yet have the effrontery to demand for something different. God know I would have beaten many of you to death for having the boldness to even demand such if there was anyway I can lay my hands on you.

why are yoruba people filled with hate and anger for their fellow southerners who did absolutely nothing to u

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by ChristianNorth: 3:20pm On May 30, 2019
Knock those evil spirits down and we would hand another 4 years to you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by NaijaMutant(f): 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
I'm loving this grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Front0lane: 3:25pm On May 30, 2019
They did something wrong n that is poking their noses into issues from other state. If that is what you call hate then it originated from then n they should be ready to be paid in kind.

Now if you father is not happy with that I am not sorry that I can not help you, the only option available to you is to wail till death.

Bede2u:
why are yoruba people filled with hate and anger for their fellow southerners who did absolutely nothing to u

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Bede2u(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2019
Front0lane:
They did something wrong n that is poking their noses into issues from other state. If that is what you call hate then it originated from then n they should be ready to be paid in kind.

Now if you father is not happy with that I am not sorry that I can not help you in that, the only option you have is to wail till death.

can u show me evidence of the bolded?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Front0lane: 3:31pm On May 30, 2019
I don’t stay on NL to show anything to foolish Igbo Ipob PDP supporters. Visit politics section n dig up pachukwuddie77 n many more foolish PDP supporters comment on Aregbe Ajumobi Tinubu Ambode and several others to knock yourself out.

Bede2u:
can u show me evidence of the bolded?
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by SoNature(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2019
Front0lane:
Okorocha indeed is a useless man but I suppose the fat fool sharing kerosene in Abia as tarred all Abia road, Ugwauyi & Umahi as alsk done the same or you are here to just exhibit your foolishness like every PDP supporter ?

The hatred for Okorocha started when he joined APC.
I am Igbo and my people are very myopic.
We call ourselves Republicans, yet we hate APC with passion.
You cannot win elections in APC in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi.
That's how bad it is
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by mytime24(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
Lia Mohammed is that U #Op

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by sweerychick(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2019
Front0lane:

small ant feeling like a tiger online! Go and beat your own people. Which Igbo person have time for your pathetic states except if it doesn't affect them directly. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Bede2u(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2019
angry
Front0lane:
I don’t stay on NL to show anything to foolish Igbo Ipob PDP supporters. Visit politics section n dig up pachukwuddie77 n many more foolish PDP supporters comment on Aregbe Ajumobi Tinubu Ambode and several others to knock yourself out.

what about ur comments on gej, ojukwu, nnamdi kanu? Ur comment on ihejirika, peter obi etc?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by sweerychick(f): 3:54pm On May 30, 2019
SoNature:

The hatred for Okorocha started when he joined APC.
I am Igbo and my people are very myopic.
We call ourselves Republicans, yet we hate APC with passion.
You cannot win elections in APC in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi.
That's how bad it is
oga don't bring Igbos to your rubbish ok. Rochas is the greatest enemy of Igbos, he's even the reason why Igbos hate APC because their style of government lacks credibility. If you so much love Rochas why not join him in Efcc and tell them to acquit him. And free him of all charges

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by SoNature(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2019
sweerychick:
oga don't bring Igbos to your rubbish ok. Rochas is the greatest enemy of Igbos, he's even the reason why Igbos hate APC because their style of government lacks credibility. If you so much love Rochas why not join him in Efcc and tell them to acquit him. And free him of all charges

So, PDP has credibility, okwa ya?
Ndi nzuzu!
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Front0lane: 4:42pm On May 30, 2019
Glad I never wasted time showing you nothing. I can tell piece of shii billions of miles away. Now you might be offended if you feel that is what you are but I do not care. As far as am concerned your likes can rot in hell for all I care.

Bede2u:
angry what about ur comments on gej, ojukwu, nnamdi kanu? Ur comment on ihejirika, peter obi etc?
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by vengertime: 4:43pm On May 30, 2019
Simongm:
This is very bad..bad way to start a government of personal hatred.

This was how one Yeye Bello demolished roundabouts in Lokoja in Kogi state, he has not been able to build it back nearly 4years after.
You're an enemy of Imo state, we don't want it, Na by force?
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by iyke909: 4:46pm On May 30, 2019
This is madness on Ihedioha path.
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Bede2u(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2019
Front0lane:
Glad I never wasted time showing you nothing. I can tell piece of shii billions of miles away. Now you might be offended if you feel that is what you are but I do not care. As far as am concerned your likes can rot in hell for all I care.

why are u yoruba people filled with hate? Look at the evil a yoruba has in mind for fellow humans....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Felimax(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2019
Front0lane:

Hahahahahaha! Nigerians ehn! Sometimes I too like our thinking faculty. Beat me join too I dey among

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by DonHummer(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2019
Stop spreading rumours, The people who reclaimed their lands through the court are the ones demolishing it
Re: Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture by Timmypromise(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2019
Bede2u:
why are u yoruba people filled with hate? Look at the evil a yoruba has in mind for fellow humans....

You are the one in pain
Sniper is available at the nearest aboki kiosk

(1) (Reply)

Agbede Bows, Endorses MC Oluomo As Lagos NURTW Chairman / Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion / 2023: Atiku Endorses Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.