Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday (1311 Views)

Throwback Thursday: Which Of These Snacks Can You Spend Your Last Money On? / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by Itzogunsakin(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
My birthday is coming up June but I have zero knowledge of snacks I can use to entertain my friends.

Wines are sorted already

PS: I'm only celebrating it with 10 people
Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by Heylius(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2019
Akara

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by saddeeqrunka(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2019
order Egg rolls and some drinks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by AnnaWrites: 3:54pm On May 30, 2019
Save your money

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by onlinetomola(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
So naa by force to celebrate birthday abi? If that's the case then buy Bigi Gala 5 and tell 2 people to share one. Also buy 3 Bigi Cola and 10 people can share that. Thank me later because I am sure you won't spend more than N550.
Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 30, 2019
How much is your budget exactly?

Anyway, since you have wine sorted out, if it's alcoholic you can get half carton of malt.

You can also entertain them with delicious peppered meat... They would love it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by whiteraven: 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
Contact me for cake
Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by ibizgirl(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cakes, puffpuff, sausage rolls, since you have wine, peppered meat. For low budget cake if you are in Lag send me a WhatsApp message on 08130350400
Itzogunsakin:
Dear Nairalanders,
My birthday is coming up June but I have zero knowledge of snacks I can use to entertain my friends.

Wines are sorted already

Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Itzogunsakin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Wines are sorted already

Since you already have wine , peppered goat meat would be perfect like someone suggested

You can even make it yourself
Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by aydelicious: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2019
you just need to understand yourself and how much you want to spend on your birthday,because when you through with your birthday,,you still need to mental the little amount that will left with you after you mark your birthday,so,!you need to plan on your own budget.
or organization meat pic,,if you need it ,I can deliver it to you.
Re: Help, I'm On A Low Budget What Snacks Can I Use To Celebrate My Birthday by BIGGIE121(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Fry chin give them or fry doughnut for them

(1) (Reply)

Gluten Free Food / My Lunch Today- Please Salivate :-) / Food & Health Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.