Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime (528 Views)

Free Scholarship For Students In Lagos And Ogun State Tetiary Institutions / Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime / How To Fund Your Tetiary Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by largyfast: 4:09pm On May 30, 2019
Please I am conducting a survey on tetiary institutions and their contractors. How and when their contractors are paid after certification of job. Please This survey exclude tetfund, special intervention government projects but limited to internally generated fund projects initiated in the school.

If You're a student of higher institution and willing to assist me, go to the bursary department to make this inquiry for me. i appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by MrPedro003: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by MrPedro003: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by Policespot: 6:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by Policespot: 6:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Yh

(1) (Reply)

2019 NECO Timetable Is Out For June/july Examinations / Eksu Management Calls For Studentship Revalidation / Obafemi Awolowo Speech As The First Chancellor Of OAU In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.