₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,491 members, 4,984,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2019 at 09:50 PM

Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime (234 Views)

Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime / Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime / 13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by largyfast: 4:09pm On May 30
Please I am conducting a survey on tetiary institutions and their contractors. How and when their contractors are paid after certification of job. Please This survey exclude tetfund, special intervention government projects but limited to internally generated fund projects initiated in the school.

If You're a student of higher institution and willing to assist me, go to the bursary department to make this inquiry for me. i appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by MrPedro003: 2:09am On Jun 13
Ok
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by MrPedro003: 2:09am On Jun 13
Thanks
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by Policespot: 6:10am On Jun 15
Ok
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by Policespot: 6:10am On Jun 15
Yh
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by Hostedform: 9:04am On Jun 15
Ok
Re: Tetiary Institution Contractors And Payment Regime by Hostedform: 9:04am On Jun 15
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin,unilag And O.a.u Post Utme Past Question And Answer / Post Utme Mapoly Education Assistant And Info / Gce Neco 2012 Exam Expo Freee!!! Juust Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.