Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Need An Egg Donor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need An Egg Donor (366 Views)

Egg Donor And Surrogate Mum Urgently Needed / Clinics In Lagos Looking For Sperm And Egg Donor For 50k / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Egg Donor by melodymaker: 4:10pm On May 30, 2019
I am in need of a
Re: I Need An Egg Donor by adontcare(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2019
I will gladly help.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Egg Donor by NAJALYN: 1:07am On May 31, 2019
Rather than look for an egg donor, why not use STC30, for yourself and spouse, and have babies. Please read the Post on STC30 here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

Also read this:

SOLUTION TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN

Inadequate levels of certain hormones in both men and women, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and other Infections, trouble with ovulation in women, are some of the causes of Infertility, in both men and women.

Please follow this link for more on the topic.

Infertility is causing so much problem amongst married couples. Some women have been forced out of their matrimonial homes as a result, even in cases where both partners are responsible for the inability of the woman to have children.

I am revisiting this topic, not because I want to blame anyone for the problem, but because there is a permanent solution to this problem.

And it would be wrong not to bring this to the attention of My Readers.

The solution to Infertility in both men and women is the use of Stem Cell STC30 Therapy. This Product has made it possible for some women, who had lost hope of ever carrying their own baby, to give birth and carry their own baby.

Both men and women should use the Product sufficiently to boost fertility, and they can have children.

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/25/solution-to-infertility-in-men-and-women/

(1) (Reply)

Some Medicinal Benefits Of Onion / Shocking Moment A Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby In A Bag Outside A Supermarke / Stomach Ulcers: Causes, Symptoms And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.