Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

An Insight Into Greenleaf Biotech Company & The Gain For Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Insight Into Greenleaf Biotech Company & The Gain For Importers (803 Views)

CBN To Implement E-Invoice For Importers, Exporters From February 1 / Greenleaf Biotech: School Teacher Gets Two Cars, Several Trip Awards In One Year / Greenleaf Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Insight Into Greenleaf Biotech Company & The Gain For Importers by reallions(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2019
You probably must have heard about this giant biotech company based in China and how it is causing many Nigerians to smile.

Alright, let me tell you about Greenleaf International business and why Nigeria & of course Africa is so fortunate to have this company around us. Over 80% of what we use in Africa comes from China and importers have been having a great time smiling to the bank as they make a fortune off consumers.

On the flip side however, importers also go through a lot to bring in products into the country. The pain of tracking products for days and in some cases, months to get goods into the country (that's if they don't get missing in transit), the high cost of shipping as well as clearing has been a huge burden over the years.

I could recall the story of my sister who without gaining adequate information about the pros and cons of importation business ventured into it with a capital of 200k, she ordered the products quite alright, only for the goods to land and she had to clear them with a whooping sum of 120k!

However, Greenleaf is here to solve all problems associated with importation by bringing in top quality products directly into the country shipping & clearing free. All that is needed of distributors is to pick up and distribute. Isn't that good news?

There are several benefits that also come with bring a major distributor with Greenleaf which I cannot cover in this particular write up.

Now what is Greenleaf international?

*About Greenleaf*

Greenleaf is a multinational company located in China. It is a biotechnology company that uses a combination of biological and technological processes to manufacture amazing daily need products that man cannot do without.

The company partners with stakeholders across the globe to get these products into consumers hands at the cheapest price obtainable. There are still few openings left for anyone who'll love to be a stakeholder too in this fast growing global business. And to become a major distributor (dealer) with this Chinese company, you need just a token of 130k to get on board.

*What sort of products do the company have?*

The Greenleaf company manufactures over 5000 products and are still manufacturing more.

The list is very broad but I'll mention a few:

Oral care products: deep cleansing & whitening toothpastes & toothbrush that helps sanitize the oral space, Yibelle toothpaste & LED toothbrush specially produced to make brushing fun for kids, super amazing mouthwash and many more...

Lady care products: sanitary pads that make ladies look forward to the next flow cos it's odourless, fun and absolutely painless, panty liners, human hair, natural make ups, shampoos etcetera

-Top quality suits, clothings, shoes & bags

- Fashion accessories like watches, Sunglasses,

- Kitchen wares e.g. Greenleaf magic pot that helps you cooks without oil thereby cutting down cholesterol levels, helping with excessive weight reduction, treatment of heart related diseases like high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes and many more

Cosmetics: The company produces facial masks that helps get rid of stubborn facial spots and blemishes, SOD cream that cares for delicate skin as well as moisturizes & nourishes same, aloe repair gel that wipes off stretch marks, scars, and unwanted skin issues with a back hand.

The product base is simply inexhaustible!

*What opportunity is there for me in Greenleaf?*

Whether you just want to buy and sell or you want to build a team or you want to do both, Greenleaf offers you a path to financial success!

Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he doesn't sell more than 10 products that people CANNOT do without. How big do you see yourself becoming now that you are in a business that permits you to become a major distributor of over 5000 products that people CANNOT do without.

You are what you see!

*Why do I need to build a team?*

Team building is the company's way of growing the business via word of mouth testimony without the need to go on radio or any mainstream media outfit.

We believe the best testimonial is not one heard over the radio or seen over the internet but one shared by someone staying close to us. Using that approach, Greenleaf permits stakeholders to share the business success and potentials with friends and families with a mission to recruit them to become co-distributors for the company. And as we do this, the company pays on every recruitment of this form in different ways.

What if I choose not to build a team?

Very fine. The company places no one under and obligation to build a team. If for instance, you have a successful online or offline store or a group of people who you'll like to sell some of Greenleaf products to, just stock up at members price and go resell for profit.

Learnt of a particular lady who sold about 3000 units of our SOD cream recently because it was on very high demand. She bought each unit at N350 and sold at N3500 each. Multiply that by 3000 units and calculate the profit.

That's about N9.5m in profit friends. Without recruiting!

Come on friends, this is huge! If you need more information about Greenleaf Company or becoming a part of the business, do reach out to me via call or WhatsApp on +2348068230088 to get you started.

(1) (Reply)

Kurt Enterprise, Producer Of Packing Bag And Differnt Size Of Greese Jar / Why Selling Online Is The Future. / Google Saw 2 Out Of The 3 Pillars Of Its $135 Billion Ad Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.