Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How You Can Bridge The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor And Be Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Bridge The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor And Be Rich (348 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Bridge The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor And Be Rich by MICHEAL346(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2019
Hello dear readers,

As the former and as well as the present administration continues in power, here our nation Nigeria and all her citizens hope for a better next level (smiles). We have all come a long way as one big nation and have gone through years of unrest and toiled for our beloved country, Nigeria.

Many of us especially the poor masses have an undashing hope that things is coming to get better but as the year flies by some of our hopes are not seen in the country and we begin to question, why? This is hardly part of fault as citizens but due to the unabridged gap between the rich and the poor within the society.

ehe, Ladies and gentlemen, I am not here to recount the misfortunes that is found in the land but I have come to let you see some opportunities for you to step up yourself and hence your financial capacity in the face of harsh economy measures. Before I delve into the subject (I know you have been waiting for) permit me to first lay out the gaps , as it really is in Nigeria, between the rich and the poor, which some of you are unaware about:

1. I had the bless opportunity to operate a business centre in one of the cities on the mainland, and I notice a lot of skilled workers/labourers and even job seekers come to make photocopies and you will be hearing them saying, "ah Oga na N5 dem dry do photocopies for Apapa, Ikeja, even V.I" and things like that.

I have a lot to reveal please stay tuned, also, I want at least 20 people to comment their interest on this section so I will know if. people are following. I will continue at night because my finger is hurting now. So willl use that opportunity to wait for those who are interested and those who will join later
Re: How You Can Bridge The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor And Be Rich by MICHEAL346(m): 1:58am On May 31, 2019
MICHEAL346:
Hello dear readers,

As the former and as well as the present administration continues in power, here our nation Nigeria and all her citizens hope for a better next level (smiles). We have all come a long way as one big nation and have gone through years of unrest and toiled for our beloved country, Nigeria.

Many of us especially the poor masses have an undashing hope that things is coming to get better but as the year flies by some of our hopes are not seen in the country and we begin to question, why? This is hardly part of fault as citizens but due to the unabridged gap between the rich and the poor within the society.

ehe, Ladies and gentlemen, I am not here to recount the misfortunes that is found in the land but I have come to let you see some opportunities for you to step up yourself and hence your financial capacity in the face of harsh economy measures. Before I delve into the subject (I know you have been waiting for) permit me to first lay out the gaps , as it really is in Nigeria, between the rich and the poor, which some of you are unaware about:

1. I had the bless opportunity to operate a business centre in one of the cities on the mainland, and I notice a lot of skilled workers/labourers and even job seekers come to make photocopies and you will be hearing them saying, "ah Oga na N5 dem dry do photocopies for Apapa, Ikeja, even V.I" and things like that.

ok so I will give to more case study of the example of the gap between the rich and the poor particularly in Nigeria:

2. If you have heard about the 'Express WiFi' brought cheap and even free browsing WiFi to Africa including Nigeria, I have realized that such benefits are not being enjoyed In most areas on the mainland unlike their Island counterpart est slump areas.

3. Another one is that most business tycoons and the rich moguls are previleged to exchange and transactions hard foreign exchange at ridiculously low rate,

Off course this a only but a few case studies among many other ones, which I won't be able to include because of time.

I am have not come to talk about the prevailing harsh economy but to open our eyes to new opportunities that can be found in this blessed country, Nigeria. I have kept this as a secret towards the end of this post for those that are patient enough to read through till the end....

There are a lot of avenue through which you can amass your own individual wealth in the long run, you either choose to work yourself into a hard paying line of business or you invest your money in the stock markets, buying shares, buying top government security, among others. This post is about how to invest your money in a secured asset in the financial markets.

I am not going to bore you with lots of technical language but to explain things with simple and clear language.

Many years ago, we would have thought that Investments such as buying and selling Forex isn't possible outside the corridors of the banks, we would not be able to monitor the stock markets via internet, etc.

Are you excited? well i'm.

To whet you a bit more, I am not discussing about the much speculated forex market which I know many of you dread a lot as only the rich are capable enough to take the risk involved in it.

Disclaimer: This is not about some get rich rich quick scheme. And I am not a financial expert or economy guru so digest the thoughts shared along this line with your own discretion. Feel free to ask me some questions if you need any clarification

For now I will take another stop here to see if I get just 20 people who will express their interests, please drop your comments it not easy typing, I need some signal that people are following this thread and am not typing alone. so am waiting after the first 20 people have arrived only then we can move on
Re: How You Can Bridge The Gap Between The Rich And The Poor And Be Rich by MICHEAL346(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2019
Ova advertising on my thread above please shift one side. This is not for small and thrifty talks. Please everyone, do not pay attention to any binary advert on this thread. I am only revealing a traditional investment platform here that is monitored under CBN and operated by Nigerian banks. So like I said I only want to make sure that at least 20 concerned minded people have had access to this thread and I will delve straight to the talk pls kindly state your interest as earlier mentioned, thanks to our success. Shine your eyes well I note my name , it only one account I have ooo thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ghana, Ivory Coast Demand Fair Price, Suspend Sale Of Cocoa Beans / How To Grow Your Instagram Followers And Makes Money From It. 100% Free / Promo: Longrich Registration And Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.