Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

"I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says (487 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by kidap: 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose took to his twitter account to welcome Rochas Okocha to his club.

He tweeted saying...

Just reading that Okorocha was arrested by EFCC. True or not, we knew this day will come.
However, I welcome him to the EFCC Alumni & enjoin the commission not to look away from Amosun too.
While I encourage them to surrender themselves as I did,I welcome Mr Okorocha to the club.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/30/i-welcome-okorocha-to-efcc-alumi-ayo-fayose-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by CharleyBright(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2019
Lolz.
See Fayose with bad mouth.
Nigerian politics na thrash.
EFCC na scam.

Okorocha is a guinea pig in the Thrashy scam of Nigerian politics.
Tinubu and others should be fast learners.

1 Like

Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2019
it will so sillyand dummy of Rochas not to know that this day will come, dat the EFCC will come after him.....well, I pray he is ready to withstand all the truama and intrigues, cos the cabal in Abuja are fully ready to break him....
Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by fergie001: 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
Old Boys Association?

Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by sorom4: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
He will come there and iberiberize EFCC with his stupidity
Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by Casptainspecial: 6:13pm On May 30, 2019
grin

Ayofayose still they exist ?
Hav missed his drama
Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by Surebank1: 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
sorry enh....

omo that guy is in pain......
Re: "I Welcome Okorocha To EFCC Alumi " - Ayo Fayose Says by Mynd44: 6:20pm On May 30, 2019

(1)

Abia Guber: Ikpeazu Wins In Tribunal / Buhari Approves Creation Of State & LG Police; Approves Dismissal Of 37 Officers / Suspend Emir Sanusi If The Allegations Are True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.