Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

As Above So Below - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Above So Below (2074 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Above So Below by kkins25(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Billy0naire:

Ether, Plasma, Sound current, etc is the fluid dynamics that connects all as a whole. What is called space is not vacuum, there is no vacuum, it is a field of different energy forms, ether, plasma, sound current, portals and etc etc. This is a sentient simulated reality which means everything is sentient. So 'space' is sentient energy field literally.
Kindly elaborate further on what you mean by sound current. Sound cannot be propagated through space because it is a mechanical wave. It does not affect the electromagnetic spectrum of "space". I'm sure you already know this.
Could you also kindly recommend a website where I can keep up to date with BIO NEWS.
Also, concerning your statement of space being a field of different energy forms, I rally don't grab.
Shouldn't these energy forms interact?
Re: As Above So Below by Billy0naire(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2019
kkins25:

Kindly elaborate further on what you mean by sound current. Sound cannot be propagated through space because it is a mechanical wave. It does not affect the electromagnetic spectrum of "space". I'm sure you already know this.
Could you also kindly recommend a website where I can keep up to date with BIO NEWS.
Also, concerning your statement of space being a field of different energy forms, I rally don't grab.
Shouldn't these energy forms interact?

If you have an empty bottle and you cap that empty bottle without putting anything in it. Is the bottle really empty?

Expand that analogy to the entire atmosphere, and space between you and your computer, is that space really empty?

And if you say it is 'Air' that fills the space in the bottle and also 'Air' that fills the space between you and your computer, then does it really mean that 'air' is nothing? What is the nature of that thing you call 'Air' and what dynamics in the 'air' conduct sound? Because sound is energy and the fact that you hear a sound transported via Air, means there is a carrier for that energy called sound.

What is the pressure, the temperature and the momentum of that medium called air. If you alter the temperature of that 'air', will it affect the speed at which sound is coveyed.

Sound current is the charged fluid that transports several energy forms in space from a point to another and is connected to every other space in the Universe, In essence, there is really no vaccum.

To understand the nature of our reality, we need to study the nature of waves, particles, the causation of vibration and the voltage present in the 'air'.

What is the component of Air, is it just 'Air' or is there something within the mix that has capability to transform what we think of nature of reality?

The answer is Yes. Until now Science could only track the 'components' of air by using specific tests designed to confirm the presence of certain gases, but there are other component of 'air' that is not physical in nature, of which the 'instruments' of qualitative and quantitative analysis can not detect. That 'unknown' aspect of air is magneto-electric in nature and using macroscopic coherency of microscopic phenomena, one can decode that what we call Air is simply fluid with energy spectrum outside the UV-RIGBOV-IR extending to other spectra. Ofcourse our physical eyes can only see things within our allocated spectrum of light.

But how can you see beyond the physical spectrum of light and what instrument can be used to scientifically dictate this? Using Consciousness Technologies, one can deduce that the presence of orgone energy, the life force that pulsates all things and activate life in every living thing. It is the Life force that supports life and existence, and beyond orgone energy are other components of air which when understood can literally help us communicate to others across to other persons across continents, cos we are all neted individuated units of consciousness who do not really need telephones to communicate. This medium can be perceived using Extra Senses, so since we are all aware of Extra Sensory Perceptions, I think the greatest thing we can do is explore these extra senses and utilize that component of ourselves to see beyond the spectrum allocated to the 5 physical senses, because beyond the physical, can only be perceived with the extra senses.

Sound current is the fluid that transports sounds, but it is not just sound that it transports, it transports data, information database in 1s and 0s and when you collapse the wave to particulate matter with your imagination and visualization, you can create your designs, your expectations and materialize those dreams and all these are transported using that field, a Unified field that connects all things in the Universe.

So call Space a Unified Field. It is not an empty field, it is teaming with activities and life, and it is the Consciousness Database where all our thoughts and dreams are always present, and we can access them at will.

6 Likes

Re: As Above So Below by OpenYourEyes1: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
kkins25:

Yes, absolutely right. But it depends on what resources you speak of.. Water supply can not run dry. Unless it leaks into space(which is unlikely) or gets pulled away by some other planet(which is also unlikely). From an economic stand point, oh freaking yes. Resources are very much limited.
However this limitation arises due to our inability to make use of, earness, or manipulate the ultimate source of these resources. Afterall the energy that existed before the universe expanded into itself is still the same amount of energy available today.
What's energy got to do with resources you might ask. The food you eat is energy, every industrial activity of mankind simply involves transforming one form, shape, structure, composition of this energy into another. All that is, is all there ever will be. If humanity can bridge the gap between biotic and abiotic forms of energy, then consciousness would have achieved the greatest feat I. E. AN AWAKENED GOD.

I don't understand what you mean by "it's not our home"

Human consumption level is dangerous and unsustainable. The only way to survive this is to live on things that are recyclable. This will allow us buy time but won't stop our impending doom.
This is probably why GOD tried to hide the bad knowledge from us in garden of eden.
We are expanding like cancer.
Re: As Above So Below by herakles: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Human consumption level is dangerous and unsustainable. The only way to survive this is to live on things that are recyclable. This will allow us buy time but won't stop our impending doom.
This is probably why GOD tried to hide the bad knowledge from us in garden of eden.

the alternative will be to slash down the population! grin thanos style
Re: As Above So Below by elated177: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Billy0naire:

Man is the creator in disguise. Tuned down to a mere spirit in a lump of meat ignorant of what he is. So there is no limit to what man can achieve.

Invariable man does not live in the body, but is piloted outside of the reality he calls life.

You haven't really answered my question.

OK!

How come man has not been able to create another? How come man is still being plagued by germs and diseases? Did man also create the mosquitoes that constitute a menace to him. A menace to the point that billions and billions of dollars are being earmarked regularly to fight what mosquitoes leave in their wake?
Re: As Above So Below by lookyzy: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Billy0naire:

If you have an empty bottle and you cap that empty bottle without putting anything in it. Is the bottle really empty?

Expand that analogy to the entire atmosphere, and space between you and your computer, is that space really empty?

And if you say it is 'Air' that fills the space in the bottle and also 'Air' that fills the space between you and your computer, then does it really mean that 'air' is nothing? What is the nature of that thing you call 'Air' and what dynamics in the 'air' conduct sound? Because sound is energy and the fact that you hear a sound transported via Air, means there is a carrier for that energy called sound.

What is the pressure, the temperature and the momentum of that medium called air. If you alter the temperature of that 'air', will it affect the speed at which sound is coveyed.

Sound current is the charged fluid that transports several energy forms in space from a point to another and is connected to every other space in the Universe, In essence, there is really no vaccum.

To understand the nature of our reality, we need to study the nature of waves, particles, the causation of vibration and the voltage present in the 'air'.

What is the component of Air, is it just 'Air' or is there something within the mix that has capability to transform what we think of nature of reality?

The answer is Yes. Until now Science could only track the 'components' of air by using specific tests designed to confirm the presence of certain gases, but there are other component of 'air' that is not physical in nature, of which the 'instruments' of qualitative and quantitative analysis can not detect. That 'unknown' aspect of air is magneto-electric in nature and using macroscopic coherency of microscopic phenomena, one can decode that what we call Air is simply fluid with energy spectrum outside the UV-RIGBOV-IR extending to other spectra. Ofcourse our physical eyes can only see things within our allocated spectrum of light.

But how can you see beyond the physical spectrum of light and what instrument can be used to scientifically dictate this? Using Consciousness Technologies, one can deduce that the presence of orgone energy, the life force that pulsates all things and activate life in every living thing. It is the Life force that supports life and existence, and beyond orgone energy are other components of air which when understood can literally help us communicate to others across to other persons across continents, cos we are all neted individuated units of consciousness who do not really need telephones to communicate. This medium can be perceived using Extra Senses, so since we are all aware of Extra Sensory Perceptions, I think the greatest thing we can do is explore these extra senses and utilize that component of ourselves to see beyond the spectrum allocated to the 5 physical senses, because beyond the physical, can only be perceived with the extra senses.

Sound current is the fluid that transports sounds, but it is not just sound that it transports, it transports data, information database in 1s and 0s and when you collapse the wave to particulate matter with your imagination and visualization, you can create your designs, your expectations and materialize those dreams and all these are transported using that field, a Unified field that connects all things in the Universe.

So call Space a Unified Field. It is not an

empty field, it is teaming with activit
ies and life, and it is the Consciousness Database where all our thoughts and dreams are always present, and we can access them at will.
sir, how do I access these energies at will?
Re: As Above So Below by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I'm seeing synchronicity lately and have experienced awakening signs. What do you suggest i do? should i go on to raise my vibration or just let things be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Part Of Nigeria Has The Strongest Juju / Is Former Nigerian President, Obasanjo A Pastor? / Image Jesus Christ Appears In Redeemed Church [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.