Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: (402 Views)

Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order / Peter Obi Advises IMO State Governor, Ihedioha On 4 Dangers Ahead Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: by Biafrareform(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
Peter Obi advises Gov. Ihedioha on 4 dangers ahead

1. Don't fly chartered jets. Don't Waste Imo State money on Chartered Jets. Why pay for millions when you can pay N40,000 and get to your destination?

2. Office of First Lady, it cost millions to maintain that office and you can not afford it. IMO is in a mess. Your wife is the first lady of your house and heart, let her continue with her career.

3. Don't turn Government house into a party house, those that want to drink should go to the bar.

4. Listen to those that criticise you, they are your best advisers. Always find out why they were criticising you.

Re: Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: by otokx(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2019
Peter Obi has a brain on him.

I remember when he told Delta state governor that they will have to use the Asaba airport together as the state does not have the money to build an airport.

If a dignitary calls him that they're coming to visit, he asks them where they are so that he can come instead. This is in order to to spend money on welcoming guests.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: by MikeBetty(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2019
The Best Advice A Wise Man Must Adhere To. I Want The Govnr To Succeed, I Am Afraid Of The Of The Kind Of People That Are Hovering Around Him. Okwute Ndi Igbo Has Given Him Unalloyed And Bitter Advise. If He Like He Should Throw Away This Vital Tips And Take Up A Sugar coated Advice. We Imolites Knows How To Mess Political Rascals Up. My Dear Govnr Emeka, May God Lead And Guild You, Also Grant You Wisdom To Pilot The Affairs Of Imo State. Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Advises Gov. Ihedioha On Four Dangers Ahead: by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
That's integrity,

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Hands Over 35 New Buses To Civil Servants For Transportation / Alleged N25bn Fraud: EFCC Withdraws From Goje’s Case / G20 Is Going On, Where Is Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.