Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice Needed (363 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by gsley: 6:44pm On May 30, 2019
In few days time i will be visiting my fiance parent for the first time. Alot of questions hv been running on my mind on:;
wht to expect?
wht to get for them?
should i give them money when leaving...?
Wht item should i take along?

experience nd married couples should assist, pls

thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2019
They aren't beggars so why would you want to give them money? Sends a bad signal.

You can go with a wine, its a neutral gift.

They want to know you so you should be able to talk about your family, your roots, then your job or business. Your fiance must have told them these so they want indepth knowledge
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Planet3xi: 6:50pm On May 30, 2019
People often have this adrenaline rush. Are they divine without flaws?

The earlier you shed off the psychological baggage, the better your life. Go with on expectations, be cheerful. Crack jokes, be positive exude positive energy only. You'll be fine.

Do not preaprebbefore hand. Y? Tell yourself they're more crazy about sending their daughter away than keeping her.

They need you more than you need them. Recite this continuously to chase away any thoughts of them doing you a favor.

Relationships is mutually beneficial. When you begin to carry unnecessary pressure you set the pace of the future trend.

Take along three bottles of non alcoholic wine. One exquisite for dad, another mildly requisite for mum. And the third blend for the siblings

Check my threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by chii8(f): 7:38pm On May 30, 2019
A bottle of wine and a basket of fruits will do,don't over dress,be yourself jare.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by light101: 8:42pm On May 30, 2019
Kingsley when they serve you food, just eat very little ohhhh and don't drink beer if you are served. Just tell them "I'm okay with water".
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by uboma(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2019
light101:
Kingsley when they serve you food, just eat very little ohhhh and don't drink beer if you are served. Just tell them "I'm okay with water".

Why should he not drink Beer if it is offered to him?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by dayleke: 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
uboma:

Why should he not drink Beer if it is offered to him?

Funny you...

Maybe they wan test him ni? grin
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by uboma(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2019
dayleke:

Funny you...

Maybe they wan test him ni? grin

While moderation is key, if offered a bottle of Beer, I will down it. Just one bottle for me...

(1) (Reply)

Finally Now I Can Enjoy Sex With My Man / The Rape Of The Innocent / JESUS IS LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.