Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. (356 Views)

Benue State Uni Bans Mini-Skirts, Dreadlocks, Armless Shirts, Others / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. by shirtshoppeNG: 10:20pm On May 30, 2019
Hi guys/ladies

Are you tired of waiting endlessly for your parents and guardians to send you pocket money as a student ?

Would you really like to make good returns on investment while meeting your daily needs like handouts, airtime and data or even cool stuff for your love ?

Best of all, would you like to start early on your journey to wealth by learning the rudiments of multiple streams of income instead of depending on just salary (in this case pocket money) ?

Then why not invest in buying high quality t-shirts from our outfit for as little as 10,000 naira for a pack of 10 which gives you the opportunity to mark up each piece any how you want to.

The best part is that it doesn't interfere with your daily life. You can get my contacts on my signature.

Re: Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2019
no sample pictures?
Re: Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. by shirtshoppeNG: 10:35pm On May 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
no sample pictures?
working on it ma
Re: Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. by shirtshoppeNG: 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
An advantage of these shirts is that they're not only durable, they're also unisex.

Designs will be updated regularly
Re: Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. by samospray: 6:37am On May 31, 2019
I want to participate...how
Re: Make Extra Money As A Student Selling Quality T-shirts. by shirtshoppeNG: 8:50am On May 31, 2019
samospray:
I want to participate...how
good day sir, we can chat on WhatsApp to determine what quantity you want to start with, your location and logistics involved ie within Lagos or outside. Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

40 Fun Questions To Get Your Kid Talking / Call UI School Principal, Phebean Olowe To Order – Muslim Parents Raise Alarm / After This Week No More (jamb Direct Entry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.