Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (58123 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How i Found Out Iyanya Was Cheating On Me With Tonto- Yvonne Nelson. / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Costlyarchie: 10:30pm On May 30, 2019
Here's the conversation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by dingbang(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
The drug she is taking is working, she is calming down small small.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by GOFRONT(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2019
These guys can beg for anything online.....As he is not begging for money now, he is begging for punna....

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by madone: 10:34pm On May 30, 2019
dingbang:
grin Savage

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by meobizy(f): 10:55pm On May 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
These guys can beg for anything online.....As he is not begging for money now, he is begging for punna....
Na the way forward.
I’ve seen guys beg and kneel for it before.
With my recent drought I go soon take the same course.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by LarryBee1k: 11:21pm On May 30, 2019
No wonder women don't respect men anymore.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by ekene101: 12:45am On May 31, 2019
Some men are suppose to come into this world as he goats because their brain is in their dick and it functions round d clock,so they think of nothing else but puna,these are the he goats doing anything and everything to please these slay bitches,that's why they think every other guy should bend head for them. Not every guy walking on two legs is a man,some are he goats in human skin.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Behrooztoolz: 1:27am On May 31, 2019
no wonder...to to idi ke

2 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by ikbnice(m): 4:20am On May 31, 2019
I wonder how people choose to disgrace themselves on social media. Internet never forgets

5 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by mcjohny(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2019
the drugs are gradually releasing her senses

6 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by surveyProf(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by femi4: 5:53am On May 31, 2019
What is punna?
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Oluromantic: 6:16am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
Who told you.. nawa for you sef

Someone abused and praised her in the same post, she did same in return with d same measure and you said she's getting better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by nicepoker101(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2019
Bobrisky is under threat grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by overdrive(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by zolajpower: 8:05am On May 31, 2019
Boring, it all sex sex sex and sex shocked
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by luvyaself95(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2019
Nonsense, Puna talk all over everywhere...
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by tydi(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:

Its not about any drug calming her down, she is an olosho else she shouldn't have replied or given the troll any attention but rather she is enjoying the naughty nasty talk someone mother and an ex wife calling some stranger honey.. I'm just ashamed of her and pity the man that even wife her before.. She is even a disgrace in olosho kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by etrange: 10:07am On May 31, 2019
tydi:

Its not about any drug calming her down, she is an olosho else she shouldn't have replied or given the troll any attention but rather she is enjoying the naughty nasty talk someone mother and an ex wife calling some stranger honey.. I'm just ashamed of her and pity the man that has even wife her before.. She is even a disgrace at olosho kingdom.

She was on her own and a man like you (whom you didn't even mention in your post) went to her profile to comment. She reacted and now, she's the Olosho. And the guy goes free. Chauvinism is bad. Her response was mature but sentiment wouldn't let you see any good in her.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:10am On May 31, 2019
she's secretly happy
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by marvin906(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2019
having a dick between your legs doesn't make you man Sha..

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Phock2sweet: 11:04am On May 31, 2019
bet9ja guy, electrical appliance guy, and make napep for sale guy has not posted but sex position has posted his own. let me still wait for them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by ademidedavid(f): 11:04am On May 31, 2019
Tonto of all ladies? You better run b4 she tells the world the size of your thing

4 Likes

Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by holygene: 11:04am On May 31, 2019
That's d spirit of lust/spirit wife at work. I recommend emergency deliverance.
Re: Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies by Kingluqman(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2019
...like sey she no really need the guy.

E for ask am how many seconds/minute e dey do na.

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.