Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? (608 Views)

How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome? / How Did You Learn To Swim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Apeshy101(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2019

Mine was during the 2015 elections.
I was looking for political updates back then with my asha200,

Nairaland and naij.com was the bomb.

Got stuck with nairaland till today.

I'm addicted to this site.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by bigt2(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2020
Congratulations
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2020
Through a friend around 2012
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by samtinx(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2020
grin Since my days of 6600,(2010) each time I searched for something related to naija na Naiarland dey always dey ontop,na so I go still ignore, until a friend made me realize I was missing a lot in 2015,na so I take dey stocked in the web till date
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by EzzyCarter: 7:36pm On May 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Ihatefeminist: 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
I made my first 500k on nairaland grin
I have been hooked on the site for a couple of years now.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by ceny6(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2020
The owner of nairaland was advertising it on the popular sites then during the days of. muf.mobi then there was also something called nairalist
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by opsylojay(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Ekakamba: 8:25pm On May 03, 2020

Through Dibia Boka Dan Maraya. I went to his shrine to get sure 2 odds and fortunately I met him skimming through romance section. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Through my second wife in 2010. She was a member.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by LastSamurai: 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
samtinx:
grin Since my days of 6600,(2010) each time I searched for something related to naija na Naiarland dey always dey ontop,na so I go still ignore, until a friend made me realize I was missing a lot in 2015,na so I take dey stocked in the web till date

Same here I used to ignore until God opened my eyes grin
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by LastSamurai: 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Show me the way bros cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Lamanii22(f): 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
Through my brother oo.... It's like my TV lol.. I'm so glued to it... I rarely check social media...

I don't even know brother's handle lol
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by atilla(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
That time there were a lot of forums like blackplanet.com and chat rooms. I was searching for how to get stuff in Nigeria for my phone and where to buy magazines near me in lagos and nairaland popped up. So I kept browsing. one day registered and still browsing sha
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by yyba: 9:40pm On May 03, 2020
I am here to read lies undecided
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
cant really remember,but i know I was smoking weed that day,just can't remember how i got here

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by gasparpisciotta: 9:51pm On May 03, 2020
Friends
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by vikithor(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2020
God bless Emeka,Emeka was a former trainee in my driving school, he showed me the activities of nairaland on his android phone,then I didn't av browsing phone.It was in the days of Palm chats, 2go,flirchi, and others.I hastened to get android phone,immediately went through Google and typed 'www.nairaland.com' since 2012 na him I dey so
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by SuccessMoni: 12:20am On May 04, 2020
Through a friend, who was refered by a friend through another friend tongue
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Olayetan(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
How were you able do that within 3weeks you registered?

Got to know NL back then in school, i had a frnd who was glued to NL news, frm there, i started browsing NL.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Ihatefeminist: 12:24am On May 04, 2020
I'm not a new member here undecided
Been here for years now.
Olayetan:

How were you able do that within 3weeks you registered?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Olayetan(m): 12:26am On May 04, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
I'm not a new member here undecided
Been here for years now.
But your time registered says April 2020
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by RamessesIV(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2020
Heard about it on facebook,so i thought i should check it out
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Kobicove(m): 12:32am On May 04, 2020
I stumbled upon a Nairaland thread sometime in 2007 or 2008 while searching for something OK the internet... I started visiting the site for about 4 years before I eventually registered as a member smiley
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:34am On May 04, 2020
It was 2006 through a web referal page at my first dormant moniker but deleted (maybe by mods). I thought it was dating site then.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Kobicove(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2020
ceny6:
The owner of nairaland was advertising it on the popular sites then during the days of. muf.mobi then there was also something called nairalist

Yes I remember Nairalist also...it also had a dating section grin

I wonder what happened to it
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Apeshy101(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2020
Whoah, first comment on this thread after a year
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Queenara(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2020
Mine was in 2017. Stumbled upon nairaland when I was rummaging about for news on my school's admissions' processes. Found exactly what I was looking for, even a thread for it. Created an account that same day cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Balcony Sex: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex / Balcony Sex: Couple Injured After Falling While Having Sex Over Balcony While On / How Do You Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.