Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 (2477 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Nokia Presents The Best Oga At The Top Game On Nokia Asha And Windows Phone / Where In Abuja Can I Get A Soccer Game For Ma Nokia N-gage (2) (3) (4)

N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by georgee(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
Has anybody eva played N-gage games on his nokia phone, be it the E-series or the N-series? undecided
Am dying to play N-gage sames on my nokia E-75, av seen some websites with useful tips on how to go about it, but their terminologies are damn too technical for me shocked shocked.
Anybody in the house who culd help me out on a simple and lay-man's language on how to go about this will be appreciated.

NB: i have already downloaded some couple of N-gage games ( they are on my desktop) smiley
Re: N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2010
no idea
Re: N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by georgee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
MrPrsdent:

no idea
Thanx bro sad sad sad sad
Re: N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by georgee(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
Still waiting for responses oooo
Re: N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by otikpoko(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
First of all we need to hack the phone.Text me() the imei of your phone or better still drop it here let me make a request for the certificate and key for your phone from opda.
To know the imei or serial number of your phone,in stand-by of your phone where you dial peoples number or check your account balace,dial
*#06#
Copy the number that will be displayed on your phone.That number or digit is your imei or serial number.Send it to my number or paste it here.Will remove my number in few hours time.
Hope you understood my lay man's understanding wink smiley
Re: N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by georgee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
Otikpoko my broda, thanx a lot for ur response. i knew u'd respond, was just kinda worried why it took long.
Sorry about ur ulcer oooo shocked shocked, try to dey much food well well, like 5times a day.
Av sent u a text msg as requested by u, i knw i can always count on u.
u can also add me on Fb, i dey wait u smiley smiley smiley
Once again thnx bro
Re: N-gage Games On Nokia E-75 by Mobinga: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2010
Cool. . . Nice. . . Brotherly love

Clash Of Clans: New Clan ! / ps 4 Game Swap In Owerri And Environs / PS3 Games For Sale/swap In Ibadan, Ilorin, Ekiti And Ondo Zones