Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady (47052 Views)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by InvertedHammer: 7:37am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
First of all, any pastor that requires you to kneel before him is fake. You can already see the level of brain-washing in that church occultic setting. That people have to kneel before a man with flesh and blood all because he claims to hear from God. Is that not stupidity? Religion has a way of taking away all sense of logical reasoning.

If you ever find yourself doing what you ordinarily wouldn't do for a pastor, then you are most likely a victim of manipulation and advanced mind control. Deception is power.
/
People are worshipping money and not pastors. How many poor pastors do you see followers kneel down to greet? Poverty is a bastard. Everyone has a price except that Nigerians come too cheap. N1k or cups of rice...or worse, only the anticipation of favours will have them bend over backwards for any level of abuses.

/

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Summerbody: 7:41am On May 31, 2019
Show us chat prove
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Gkemz: 7:44am On May 31, 2019
Fake pastor busted out. See the way his pastors knelt down for him. Even Jesus despite being God was not given this kind of reverence.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by GOFRONT(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2019
Yea I know him too....There was one of his Crusade posters I saw at Kubwa in 2016.....His face on that poster was like that of a man spying lustfully at an undressing Lady/ Woman.....

You know that kind of facial look you give when a lady is pulling off and you are lust cos you love what you are seeing.....That was when I concluded in my mind, this pastor must be rocking Abuja Ladies.........

No see breeze don begin blow cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by rabzy: 7:49am On May 31, 2019
prigoz:
Inasmuch I don't this pastor, if the lady's statement is anything to go by, but they are human being like us, note that every man is polygamous in nature, it takes grace of God for one to control himself. This is common among men of God be it Rev Fr, Imam, pastor etc. They need your prayers.
Good morning everybody and do have a blissful day ahead

Rubbish
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Realhommie(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2019
MrTruetrue:
I know this guy wells, his church is in checkpoint Nyanya Abuja. He's a very stupid guy o. U dare not eat when he is eating, you will receive the beating of your generation. He planned with another guy say make the guy pretend say he don die for inside coffin. The guy wife say make him no do am make he no join the pastor mock God. He promise the guy 2million. Na so that guy die life and direct. If he come to Wise (Abuja) to eat food in one restaurant he will say mopol should send everybody out b4 him go eat food. That pastor na no 1 fake pastor in Nigeria. One day we go kill am for that mararaba.
I remember that story of that guy faking death and truly he con die for real life afterwards, the wife was trying to sue the pastor and the church but i no know how the matter pass. I believe say dem die am las las..

The Bible didn't mince words when it stated "By their fruits you shall know them".. This particular pastor, going by his antecedents is fake and a big scam. The first sign that will give him off as fake is that he likes men worshipping him, he derives pleasure in it. How can, a mere mortal like everyone else. Worship is meant for God only.

Las las ehn, on the last day many people eyes go clear, by then the scales go don fall off.

All these pastors, a large percentage of them are occultists, womanizers, scammers, etc.. Na God go help us
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
First of all, any pastor that requires you to kneel before him is fake. You can already see the level of brain-washing in that church occultic setting. That people have to kneel before a man with flesh and blood all because he claims to hear from God. Is that not stupidity? Religion has a way of taking away all sense of logical reasoning.

If you ever find yourself doing what you ordinarily wouldn't do for a pastor, then you are most likely a victim of manipulation and advanced mind control. Deception is power.

If you talk they will say don't judge the anointed. A lot of people have being brain washed especially women, they practically anything the so called men-of-God tells them without thinking so unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by trapQ: 8:00am On May 31, 2019
Some of you are really just myopic. Does the fact that she rejected his proposal mean she must have accepted others in the past?

That girl is a friend of my friend and I can tell you that money and men are not and have never been her problem. Someone who schooled in the one of the best universities in UK.
driand:
angry

Inasmuch as I detest these so called men of God...

Babe why should we even believe this your story?

Why are you even telling us?

Why didn't you tell us the ones you obliged?

INFact you and the pastor are both mad!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Nobody: 8:02am On May 31, 2019
Imoh555:

That's why we Catholics pulled out we don't want to be in the mess of this God of men and fake miracles

That doesn't make Catholics perfect there are bad eggs amongst them also.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by pek(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2019
Imoh555:

Speak facts bro and let God be the judge if u see what seems not to be good speak up and pull out
Are you really saying this? You are unaware of thousands of cases happening in the Catholic church the world over?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Imoh555(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2019
pek:
Are you really saying this? You are unaware of thousands of cases happening in the Catholic church the world over?

I'm a seminary drop out and trust me I know and have seen more than enough of all the shits going on... One can not desipate all of his energy on this people and their ways
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by sapientia(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2019
No way I can call the man in this pix a Christian.

Even without the accusation.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by cole19(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2019
Kaypower112:

Babes, me na mazamaza breed o, where d church dey.
i rep mz too
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Omihanifa: 8:39am On May 31, 2019
Emmanuel esezobor is a very Randy man nah grin grin he loves all his women busty undecided
Go to his wuye branch in Abuja and see the chest all his female work force are carrying grin shocked
A very notorious and evil man that places his demonic evil rings on both hands on people's head all on the name of praying for them grin grin
Anybody doubting all what have said should just go to his wuye branch on Sunday and see things for him/herself undecided
From his days at government secondary school here in Abuja he has always been a bad child

The fool doesn't even know that some church members in wuye are sleeping with his big boobs wife (CINDY) too tongue

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by sapientia(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2019
Agugbadin:

This is humulating God's creatiom by making gullible men to kneel for an end time pastor. The scripture warns us about it though,. There is no law to check these fake pastors. I had my own encounter in the middle 2000 and almost lost my faith as a Christian, I could not. believe that an area pastor of largest church in this country could do what this so called area pastor did, he preyed on married women. I will stop here.

You owe Nigerians a duty to expose such people.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by SilasOnwe: 8:55am On May 31, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Who are you Lady to cast aspersion on the anointed of the Lord? A man of God may be in error yet you are not the right person to attack or place judgement on him. He has a Master that called him who will either reward or judge him at His own time. Stop this act of wickedness. Stop painting preachers in the bad light. Silas: 08064164380
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Shyluck(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2019
Some pastor are sexual predators. They can't just keep their willys in their pants.

They are everywhere and theirs wives are not left out. There is this pastor at maza maza,amuwo that takes delight in sleeping with women who are married in his church.

Some fake pastors sleep with virgins and married women for ritual purposes. It's pathetic.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by jamace(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2019
SilasOnwe:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Who are you Lady to cast aspersion on the anointed of the Lord? A man of God may be in error yet you are not the right person to attack or place judgement on him. He has a Master that called him who will either reward or judge him at His own time. Stop this act of wickedness. Stop painting preachers in the bad light. Silas: 08064164380
Where is this one coming from? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by 4reala(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
Some pastor are sexual predators. They can't just keep their willys in their pants.

They are everywhere and theirs wives are not left out. There is this pastor at maza maza,amuwo that takes delight in sleeping with women who are married in his church.
Good morning Madam, I live in Maza Maza o, and I have never heard anything of such
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by wink2015(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2019
THIS KIND OF SEX ACCUSATION REMINDS ME OF PASTOR SULEMAN AND OTOBO.

Only God knows who is telling the truth.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Realhommie(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2019
sapientia:
No way I can call the man in this pix a Christian.

Even without the accusation.
I mean it is that obvious.. I wonder how people keep falling prey.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by MrPRevailer(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2019
That woman's instagram username goddess@Thirdeyewitch shows she is a blackmailer

Witches do not speak truth but lies because their father is a father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by OhiOfIhima: 9:11am On May 31, 2019
driand:
angry

Inasmuch as I detest these so called men of God...

Babe why should we even believe this your story?

Why are you even telling us?

Why didn't you tell us the ones you obliged?

INFact you and the pastor are both mad!

Why are you so pained. This lady was straight on her point even mentioned the pastor's name, it left for the pastor to come out and rebuked the said claimed by the lady.

Whether d girl lie or not, d occultic form of picture attached by the lady has said a lot about the pastor..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by 4reala(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2019
Omihanifa:

The fool doesn't even know that some church members in wuye are sleeping with his big boobs wife (CINDY) too tongue
What u do to pple,.
others will do unto u also. datz Karma for you
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by OhiOfIhima: 9:14am On May 31, 2019
Gkemz:
Fake pastor busted out. See the way his pastors knelt down for him. Even Jesus despite being God was not given this kind of reverence.

Jesus despite being God's Prophet. Thank you.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Dagger111(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

In the view of the aforementioned, you are also a victim. Consequently, the lord is your strength.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by OhiOfIhima: 9:17am On May 31, 2019
Omihanifa:
Emmanuel esezobor is a very Randy man nah grin grin he loves all his women busty undecided
Go to his wuye branch in Abuja and see the chest all his female work force are carrying grin shocked
A very notorious and evil man that places his demonic evil rings on both hands on people's head all on the name of praying for them grin grin
Anybody doubting all what have said should just go to his wuye branch on Sunday and see things for him/herself undecided
From his days at government secondary school here in Abuja he has always been a bad child

Omihanifa bros dis one strong oo.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2019
Dix people again? Dem don tired collect people money nah hole Dem want start to drill now?

May Almighty Allah make it easy for us all.

And happy jum-ah to all muslim and mulimah around the globe, last jum-ah of Ramadan. I will miss this month so much. May we withness more of it in our life amin
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by GOFRONT(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2019
I will try that church tomorrow......I wanna see the Randy god of men, pvssy lover of a Bishop tomorrow with my two eyes......Inshallah

So many other Randy conmen parading themselves as a pastor Straffing Young single ladies and married ladies upandan....

Daddy freeze come and see another Conman..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.