Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

PICSTORY: Holis Resort And Botanical Garden In Epe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PICSTORY: Holis Resort And Botanical Garden In Epe (859 Views)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICSTORY: Holis Resort And Botanical Garden In Epe by nex(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2019
What happens when a camera phone photography enthusiast has a free day, a smartphone, and has heard of a new botanical garden located in the countryside away from the hustle and bustle of Lagos? He drives down and take pictures. Was Mister Mobility’s drive to Holis Resort And Botanical Garden in Epe, Lagos, worth it? His keyboard and the Redmi Note 7 tell the story.

The sun is not quite up yet when I set out from home. This was a 64 kilometre drive and I love to hit the road early when the day is till cool and I can leave the car windows down. I have done 86 km drives before. Heck, I have done 900 km drives before. 64 kilometres would be a piece of cake.

Armed with the Redmi Note 7, I headed out to countryside Lagos and eventually arrived at Holis Botanical Garden located in Ideno in Epe. We have brought you some pictures shot on Redmi Note 7 earlier, and it is definitely the most fun smartphone that I have reviewed till date.

The serene garden is designed to be a nature retreat, with some carved artwork, a large garden with seats, a covered bar, as well as chalets for lodging. It is the kind of place you go spend some time at to write a book or to generally escape the hustle and bustle of a city like Lagos.
Enjoy the pic story. All photos were shot on Redmi Note 7 and they have not been retouched in any way. The only editing that has been done is resizing to keep load size on this webpage down. Click on each image to see a bigger size.

Holis Resort And Botanical Garden, Epe is about one a half hour drive from Ikeja through Ikorodu. The roads were, surprisingly, very good and you will enjoy the countryside air during the trip. There is another access road through Ibeju-Lekki, if you are not a Mainland guy or babe.
Meanwhile. have you seen the Redmi Note 7 specs and our Redmi Note 7 review?
Re: PICSTORY: Holis Resort And Botanical Garden In Epe by spiralwedge(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
How much is the chalet per night?

1 Like

Re: PICSTORY: Holis Resort And Botanical Garden In Epe by nex(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
spiralwedge:
How much is the chalet per night?

There are rooms for N5,000 at the resort, and suites for N7,500. The suites are larger with extra space, advised for 2 people, while the rooms are better for individuals.

You can call this number to speak to someone at Holis Resort Epe: +2349056884742

1 Like

Re: PICSTORY: Holis Resort And Botanical Garden In Epe by spiralwedge(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
nex:

There are rooms for N5,000 at the resort, and suites for N7,500. The suites are larger with extra space, advised for 2 people, while the rooms are better for individuals.

You can call this number to speak to someone at Holis Resort Epe: +2349056884742

The response came a bit late. I stayed somewhere else and had a good weekend getaway. Maybe next time, but not thinking of ever going there until the road leading to Epe is rehabilitated.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Visa Agents And Avoid Being Scammed / How Do I Convince My Friend That This Is Fake? / Evaluating Benin Republic Degree With Ices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.