Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff (15940 Views)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by lolanews: 7:59am On May 31, 2019
El-Rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff

Trace Reporters– Malam Uba Sani, Senator-elect for Kaduna Central senatorial zone has on Thursday appointed governor Nasir El-Rufai’s son, Bello, as his deputy Chief Of Staff.

According to Bello’s social media profile, he studied Public Relations and Corporate Communications at Georgetown, United States of America. He also studied Political science/International relations.

One of the All Progressives Congress,APC, chieftains in Kaduna said that Senator Uba Sani, a former Political Adviser to El-Rufai, apart from appointing the governor’s son , he also appointed others too as his legislative aides.

Many of Bello’s friends who described him as a calm and humble young man wished him goodluck at the National Assembly when the 9th Assembly resumes next month.

Reacting on his facebook page, Bello’s brother Bashir El-rufai wrote: “With my brother Bello El-Rufai by his side, Uba Sani will surely deliver to the citizens in his Senatorial zone their dividends of democracy with no excuses.Congratulations Bello”

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by edo3(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2019
What a way 2 go.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by nzeobi(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2019
hope he is not the one that always rant all over the place

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Niaja4real(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2019
lolanews:
El-Rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff

Trace Reporters– Malam Uba Sani, Senator-elect for Kaduna Central senatorial zone has on Thursday appointed governor Nasir El-Rufai’s son, Bello, as his deputy Chief Of Staff.

According to Bello’s social media profile, he studied Public Relations and Corporate Communications at Georgetown, United States of America. He also studied Political science/International relations.

One of the All Progressives Congress,APC, chieftains in Kaduna said that Senator Uba Sani, a former Political Adviser to El-Rufai, apart from appointing the governor’s son , he also appointed others too as his legislative aides.

Many of Bello’s friends who described him as a calm and humble young man wished him goodluck at the National Assembly when the 9th Assembly resumes next month.

Reacting on his facebook page, Bello’s brother Bashir El-rufai wrote: “With my brother Bello El-Rufai by his side, Uba Sani will surely deliver to the citizens in his Senatorial zone their dividends of democracy with no excuses.Congratulations Bello”
And since when senators start having chief of staff & deputy chief of staff? just asking!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Olatunji1929: 8:46am On May 31, 2019
zombie you see your life you just dey do the ranting on social media ordinary deputy house cook you no go get

12 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by BafanaBafana: 8:58am On May 31, 2019
Deputy chief of staff? Never heard of a position like that.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by yerokunphilips: 9:10am On May 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by nku5: 9:10am On May 31, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by RichBoy247: 9:23am On May 31, 2019
And I am here fighting PDP e-warriors. E be like say my head no correct sef. Even you that have been fighting me on the keyboard, think deeply, are our heads correct? I mean do we have sense at all? Fighting for those who don't give a damn about us. These people are putting all their family and relatives into position while you and I are doing e-fighting with the data with bought with our hard earned money. As I am typing these, I am still fighting some other nincompoops in other threads. I need a self re-appraisal

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:31am On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:
And I am here fighting PDP e-warriors. E be like say my head no correct sef. Even you that have been fighting me on the keyboard, think deeply, are our heads correct? I mean do we have sense at all? Fighting for those who don't give a damn about us. These people are putting all their family and relatives into position while you and I are doing e-fighting with the data with bought with our hard earned money. As I am typing these, I am still fighting some other nincompoops in other threads. I need a self re-appraisal

LOL. Has your account been hacked ?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by funkeolam: 9:42am On May 31, 2019
hapening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by RichBoy247: 9:50am On May 31, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

LOL. Has your account been hacked ?

No, I am on control of my id. I am still blasting PDP miscreants on other threads but, I think I need a re-assessment of my activities. These ruling elites don't seem to care about us.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:56am On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:

No, I am on control of my id. I am still blasting PDP miscreants on other threads but, I think I need a re-assessment of my activities. These ruling elites don't seem to care about us.

Get among the elite...that's the most important thing.

But this is one of the most surprising posts i have seen here. WOW

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by lastmessenger: 10:19am On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:

your destiny is to fight PDP miscreants and their destiny is to be in control and share the juicy positions. So deal with it and be happy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by xtivin(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Political Reward System

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by MetaPhysical: 11:02am On May 31, 2019
Niaja4real:

And since when senators start having chief of staff & deputy chief of staff? just asking!

Lol. In Nigerian politics you can do anything you want, even things forbidden by constitution, if you are bold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by RemiTinubu(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by ajebuter(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2019
nzeobi:
hope he is not the one that always rant all over the place

That one is Bashir

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Bossjakande: 11:45am On May 31, 2019
I support baba and love APC but dis is wrong.gosh is he d only one qualified I hate Nigeria government and dia paddy paddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by BanevsJoker(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:
Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Dangana1990: 12:33pm On May 31, 2019
Good initiativeGood initiativeGood initiative

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by sapoyoro(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:
lol..funny but true

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Ladipodeal: 12:46pm On May 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Saw the news earlier, he was appointed Senior Legislative aide.
It appears he works for Huawei before the appointment.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by BlackfireX: 1:01pm On May 31, 2019
Ab .oki. well-done o

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by mrsfavour(f): 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:
This is the spirit we Nigerian youths need.They don't care and will not care about us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Casptainspecial: 3:49pm On May 31, 2019
Govt setting up his looters team

Loot as many as possible till Nigerians get brain to call for revolution

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by YorubaWarrior: 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
NEPOTISM as usual! Fools! angry

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff by Ferdinandu(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2019
After Zombies draw knives and Guns on the street and the keyboard warriors draw dagger with everyone that has access to Internet in Nigeria, the family and friends are gradually coming out to take all the positions even the ones in faraway USA while the battle is being fought.
The keyboard warriors like NgeneUkwenu and co are left with Tecno phone with broken screen and a life without direction. Who did una this thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / Senate Sends Delegation To London Over Ekweremadu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.