Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live (373 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live by LOSKYXANDER: 8:39am On May 31, 2019
Ok let me start
I live in Port Harcourt
Best:
The roads: Port Harcourt has such great road networks. The roads are very wide, though there was a price to pay for this. A lot of buildings were demolished and the victims were paid compensations. This has in turn led to reduced road traffic and stress. 20mins drive is 20mins!! No more!!

Electricity: There is no resident of PH that will deny that electricity has improved in recent years. A lot of areas like mine enjoy steady power, but sometimes there are huge power outage anyway. You could have power for almost 21 hours per day in a full week!!

Worst:
High crime rate: there has been a recent wave of high rate of kidnapping, car snatching, armed robbery and cult related issues. We keep witnessing and hearing bad news every month!!

Keep the ball rolling, let's hear yours!!
Re: What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live by Davash222(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2019
Lagos.

Best thing: Nothing

Worst thing: Everything
Re: What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live by LOSKYXANDER: 8:58am On May 31, 2019
Davash222:
Lagos.

Best thing: Nothing

Worst thing: Everything
Explain na grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live by Trenton: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2019
ABA
pros
huge commercial area
my area has very low crime rate
cons
very dirty
bad roads
high unemployment
highly fetish people poor infrastructure messed up city
Re: What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live by Hadampson(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2019
I live in wakanda grin

Best thing - Serene environment, beautiful ladies and low crime rate smiley

Worst thing - High unemployment rate and bad infrastructures angry
Re: What Are The Best And Worst Things About The City You Live by Mizwisdom(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Lagos:

Best thing: cheap stuffs, you can get almost everything you want if you have money, population for business people to prosper, job opportunities if you're not lazy

Worst thing: Flood during raining season, mountain of refuse, poor waste management habit by people

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Savagely Body-Slammed For Driving On A Wrong Route In Lekki / Lagos Bus Services Limited Introduces Obalende-oshodi-obalende Route / German Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.